Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

I am a straight female and I am obsessed with giving head! I only do it to my husband, but I daydream about it like... A LOT. I would happily go down on him several times a day. When I was dating, I was always waiting for when I could finally give a guy head without worrying that he'd think I was a slut. I like it just as much as sex, easily. I can't go more than a day or two without doing it, and it helps me relax if I'm stressed. Sometimes when I'm doing it, I feel like I can't get enough, I never want it to end. Totally abnormal right? Anyone else like me?
bigeasy1121

Eden Prairie, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Nothing wrong
Pjconn24

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Please text me 2023228242
Sam

Florence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Sarynah wrote:
I am a straight female and I am obsessed with giving head! I only do it to my husband, but I daydream about it like... A LOT. I would happily go down on him several times a day. When I was dating, I was always waiting for when I could finally give a guy head without worrying that he'd think I was a slut. I like it just as much as sex, easily. I can't go more than a day or two without doing it, and it helps me relax if I'm stressed. Sometimes when I'm doing it, I feel like I can't get enough, I never want it to end. Totally abnormal right? Anyone else like me?
No I would say abnormal You just have a higher sex drive than most women thats all :) Keep doing what you do sweety i'm sure your man loves it
Doug

Fairfax, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Sarynah wrote:
You're not far from me!
princess

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Sarynah wrote:
I'm totally the same I'm a gay sissy boy if I'm not sucking cock I'm dreaming about doing it lol.x

Since: Jun 13

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

I'm the same with a woman I love going down on a woman just as much as I like haveing sex with her
L I Guy

Patchogue, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

you are wonderful....do you suck him while he is sleeping ever?
Join Free
matt

Panama City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Sarynah wrote:
Im a male but I masterbate 3 to 4 times a day ...but I do to relax myself
Sarynah

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

L I Guy wrote:
you are wonderful....do you suck him while he is sleeping ever?
Allll the time. I wake him up like that pretty often. Once, he was sleeping after being realllllly tired, and he just kind of twitched and moaned the whole time, but stayed asleep, then woke up just as he started coming. SOOOOO HOT. Ok, I need to go do it to him now. And of course, he's sleeping! LOL
matt

Panama City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Sarynah wrote:
<quoted text>
Allll the time. I wake him up like that pretty often. Once, he was sleeping after being realllllly tired, and he just kind of twitched and moaned the whole time, but stayed asleep, then woke up just as he started coming. SOOOOO HOT. Ok, I need to go do it to him now. And of course, he's sleeping! LOL
sent me pics bb?
achyfi

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Well, if your husband is OK with it then I'm not sure I see a problem. So you're more into oral sex than most people, that is not so bad.

I suppose if you find yourself yearning to have oral sex when hubby is not around, you could buy one of those really realistic looking dildos and see if that is satisfying to suck on.

Since: Jan 13

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

My ex was like that.. We would be laying in bed watching a movie & she would just dive under the covers out of nowhere & start sucking me off.. Or driving somewhere & she would say babe you want some road head?.. But she stopped right when I started c*mming which kinda ruined the whole experience. Do you swallow or spit sarynah?

“fun in the snow and sun”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

my kind of girl me too
Sam

Florence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Laura Livin wrote:
my kind of girl me too
hey Laura wanna chat sext me 8598039581 :)

i'll be waiting!
Fuckme

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

i am single. anyone want to go down on me....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

You are very normal, everyone has something they love to do, yours just happens to be oral sex. I enjoy oral as well but what I really love the most is to watch my husband masturbate. So see you are not alone, it is fine to have strong desires like this.
italian stallion

Lake Oswego, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Sarynah wrote:
I love u. Divorce him and marry me.----- Pleases
Jason

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Fuckme wrote:
i am single. anyone want to go down on me....
Male or female?

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

LovingItFun wrote:
You are very normal, everyone has something they love to do, yours just happens to be oral sex. I enjoy oral as well but what I really love the most is to watch my husband masturbate. So see you are not alone, it is fine to have strong desires like this.
mmmm you are in my city and make my cck hard baby!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5454 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 2 min Summerkat69 240,051
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 2 min Jon 434,190
why do people hate asian women and white men re... (Nov '09) 2 min Mr Doom 5,232
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min horny teen boy 329,274
gay snapchat! 3 min country_les 1
Ibhentse/ikuku (Jan '11) 4 min Mr Biggz 59,489
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min Abc 132,027
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 17 min FSmith12842 2,009
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••