Is it weird to wanna jerk off or suck...
Joe

Lake Placid, NY

#142 Jan 30, 2011
Just Say OOps wrote:
Labels, labels.....I see it this way: If your a man, want to marry a man, cuddle and kiss then be only his, have no interest in women. THEN YOU ARE GAY.
If you are turned on by a man's penis with no emotional involvement and want to suck and be sucked then you are bisexual.
If you want nothing to do with any of the above, it makes you sick and are only interested in women then you are str8.
Agreed.
Sometimes it takes peple years to recognize what they are.
sexxygirl16

Pensacola, FL

#143 Jan 30, 2011
Robert wrote:
I have never acted on those urges before. But I have the same ones. I am attracted to only women. But the raw sex act of svcking c0ck really turns me on. My wife has a realistic fleshy dildo. Oh man it's big too. I svck that all the time when I am m@sterbating. I imagine someones hot c0ck in my mouth and I go all the way down and svck it hard. I just wish it would shoot it's load in my mouth so I could keep going and suck it dry. It gets me so turned on. I wish it turned on my wife to watch me do it. I would love to be in the middle of a MMF threesome.
THATS SO HOT!!! o my god it got my wet!!!!
sexxygirl16

Pensacola, FL

#144 Jan 30, 2011
miken13 wrote:
This is something that interests and excites me very much and I would say that my thoughts are the same as most of you. I had the opportunity to be with an older couple not too long ago and they were both still active and interested in sex. I had discussed the idea of trying to suck the guy and he was all for it, had been in a former relationship where the guy sucked him and then they both had sex with the wife. Well, she wanted her p***y licked and I gladly went for it, but after a while I had the urge to be inside of her so I started having sex with her. The husband was lying next to her and playing with her huge breasts and he was erect, so I leaned over and started to lick him. He was turned on by that and I sucked him a little while having sex with his wife. From the way he acted like I was pleasing him I figured it felt good, but it didn't get me as excited as I thought it should. I want to try again and concentrate only on the guy's c**k because I want to see if getting him off will be as exciting as I imagine.

Anyone else have similar experiences or urges? I would like to meet another MF couple and like older women a lot if any of you know one that would be game.
THATS HOT!!!

“Son of Abraham”

Since: Aug 07

Natural Deviant

#145 Jan 30, 2011
curious wrote:
HESITANT TO POST BUT WOULD APPRECIATE SINCERE FEEDBACK. I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN STRAIGHT AND INTO WOMEN. IN COLLEGE, MILITARY, PRO ATHLETE, I HAVE SEEN HUNDREDS OF MEN NUDE AND IT NEVER CROSSED MY MIND TO THINK SEXUALLY. MY GF HAD A FANTASY OF 2 MEN SO WE DID IT. IT ESCALATED AND I SAW HER SUCK 5 GUYS AND SWALLOW. IT WAS INCREDIBLY EROTIC TO ME. A RESULT OF IT IS NOW I LOVE TO SEE MEN'S DICKS AND THEIR CUM. I EVEN JACKED A GUY OFF IN HER MOUTH. NOW I HAVE THIS STRONG DESIRE TO TOUCH ANOTHER GUY'S DICK AND TASTE HIS CUM. GUESS I AM BISEXUAL NOW BUT COULD CARE LESS ABOUT LABELS. HAVE BEEN WITH 6 COUPLES RECENTLY WITH THE HUSBAND WATCHES HIS WIFE SUCK ME - 5 KISSED THEIR WIVES AND SHARED MY CUM. LOVED IT. ONE COUPLE BOTH SUCKED ME - I WAS OK WITH IT. I MUST SATISFY THIS DESIRE AT LEAST ONCE AS I WANT TO FEEL AND TASTE WHAT MY GF DID. I EVEN GET TURNED ON LOOKING AT DICKS ON THE COMPUTER SO I KNOW I WILL DO IT. QUESTION TO YOU-----HOW CAN I APPROACH SOMEONE WITHOUT MAKING A FOOL OUT OF MYSELF OR ANGERING SOMEONE? NOT INTO MEN, KISSING,ETC- JUST INTERESTED IN HIS DICK. ANYONE NEAR AUGUSTA,GA, CLEAN, DISCREET, WILLING? IDEAS APPRECIATED AND WHILE I AM MAN ENOUGH TO ADMIT MY BISEXUAL CURIOUSITY, PLEASE DO NOT POST CRITICAL REMARKS ,IE QUEER, ETC. THANK YOU
craigslist.org

“Son of Abraham”

Since: Aug 07

Natural Deviant

#146 Jan 30, 2011
IdiotsayWhat wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok well some people are comfortable with labels because they know what their dealing with! Not every label is negative in light! If your having sexual activities with a male and female you are bi that's not a bad thing! But don't try to lump yourself in with another group ie: straight people or Gay people because they know exactly what they like which is one sex! They stick to one and one only! I love gay men/women cause they are honest with themselves to a Tee! They just know what they want and aren't switch hitters! I personally like labels so that way if a guy tells me he's bi then I know that he's not for me ! That's not something I'm into. I don't want to come home have him kiss me and taste another mans spunk in his mouth while he's been out dabbling on the sidelines! Bisexuality has a lot of promiscuity to it! I mean you yourself said its just about the sex! Well I can't endanger my life with someone who doesn't care with whom what or where he gets his jollies from... Too much stuff going around for me to willing put my life in danger with someone who gets sex from wherever they can get it! That's where some labels are beneficial! So you know not to waste your or the other persons time pretending to be something your really not!:)
Not trying to rude or nasty just giving you an example why some people appreciate labels
If you're coming home to a man and taste 'spunk' in his mouth your problem isn't that he's bisexual, your problem is your man if f*cking around on you.
Rico from East LA

Renton, WA

#147 Jan 30, 2011
Why am I such a gayfag? I mean-just always have to have pictures of men with their units exposed around me! Sometimes I like things up in the backside...

WHY? Sheesh-such a flaming wanker I am!

“Son of Abraham”

Since: Aug 07

Natural Deviant

#148 Jan 30, 2011
IdiotsayWhat wrote:
^^ oy vey once again they're not straight they are bicurious and if the go through with the act they are bisexual^^ my bf is straight he likes kitty and only kitty that's straight he has never been curious about other cock. I know because I asked him in a round about way if he would ever want to play with another man. Not in a judgemental way in a ooo you want to try way? And he quickly and directly said no. When you're straight you just know what you like. No hangups or reflecting on the opportunity you just know! But whatever you guys are going to keep skewing the definition of straight anyway to feel more accepted so go for it!
Hey you seem really chilled but dismissing a guy's possible bisexuality simply because he tells you "no" when you ask him if he wants to fool around with another guy is hardly any proof. The guy who is the first to tell you there's no way he'd ever fool around with another guy is the guy who wants to do it the most.

“Son of Abraham”

Since: Aug 07

Natural Deviant

#149 Jan 30, 2011
Just Say OOps wrote:
Labels, labels.....I see it this way: If your a man, want to marry a man, cuddle and kiss then be only his, have no interest in women. THEN YOU ARE GAY.
If you are turned on by a man's penis with no emotional involvement and want to suck and be sucked then you are bisexual.
If you want nothing to do with any of the above, it makes you sick and are only interested in women then you are str8.
The only question any man needs to ask himself if he's wondering if he's gay is:

Do you find women attractive?

btw, the 2nd question a man needs to ask himself to figure out if it's just the d!ck he's after or if he's really 100% into men is:

Do I want to kiss another man?

The last thing a straight man is going to do is let you kiss him. One guy I used to fool around with would let me full-on stick-it-in and f*ck him but he would not let me kiss him.
Join Free
sexxygirl16

Pensacola, FL

#150 Jan 30, 2011
Frank Stanton wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think that's true. And I bet many other guys don't think it's true either.

Why don't we just make a new rule ?

NEW RULE = Oral sex between guys is NOT gay. Anal sex between guys IS gay.

:)

Can we all agree to that ?!

:)
I agree :)

“Topix men Dreamgirl ”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#152 Jan 30, 2011
McMike wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey you seem really chilled but dismissing a guy's possible bisexuality simply because he tells you "no" when you ask him if he wants to fool around with another guy is hardly any proof. The guy who is the first to tell you there's no way he'd ever fool around with another guy is the guy who wants to do it the most.
You're right but for extra reassurance I playfully tried to stick my finger near his backside and he damn near had a stroke. And boy oh boy did I ever get reprimanded even after being scolded it was great to know my man doesn't play that switch hitter stuff! But you're right you may never really truly know. Some Women are married to men 40 something years and never find out until after their significant other passes away. If I found out some shyt like that I just wouldn't be right and they better re-bury his ass after I dig him up to kill him again for years of lies and deception.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#155 Jan 31, 2011
IdiotsayWhat wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right but for extra reassurance I playfully tried to stick my finger near his backside and he damn near had a stroke. And boy oh boy did I ever get reprimanded even after being scolded it was great to know my man doesn't play that switch hitter stuff! But you're right you may never really truly know. Some Women are married to men 40 something years and never find out until after their significant other passes away. If I found out some shyt like that I just wouldn't be right and they better re-bury his ass after I dig him up to kill him again for years of lies and deception.
I'm sure he scolded you because one just doesn't go sticking their finger near the dad's backside. It's none of your business if your dad's bisexual and if your mom's fine with it, then you should be too. Keep your toxic finger away from your dad's a$$ in future and if he prefers getting his kicks with your boyfriend, then let them have their fun!
only me

Misurata, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

#156 Jan 31, 2011
IdiotsayWhat wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right but for extra reassurance I playfully tried to stick my finger near his backside and he damn near had a stroke. And boy oh boy did I ever get reprimanded even after being scolded it was great to know my man doesn't play that switch hitter stuff! But you're right you may never really truly know. Some Women are married to men 40 something years and never find out until after their significant other passes away. If I found out some shyt like that I just wouldn't be right and they better re-bury his ass after I dig him up to kill him again for years of lies and deception.
i agree too !!!

“Try Me”

Since: Jun 08

N/A

#157 Jan 31, 2011
Idiotsaywhat don't you like kitty from time to time?
Gay Guy

Modesto, CA

#158 Jan 31, 2011
All it means is that you are bi or becoming gay! Just admit it to yourself and accept it, and then enjoy life!:)

“Topix men Dreamgirl ”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#160 Jan 31, 2011
ilovedesigirls wrote:
Idiotsaywhat don't you like kitty from time to time?
Hell to the NO! Strictly Dickly and I wouldn't have it any other way!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#162 Jan 31, 2011
IdiotsayWhat wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell to the NO! Strictly Dickly and I wouldn't have it any other way!
That's because you're a "gay man".

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#163 Jan 31, 2011
IdiotsayWhat wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell to the NO! Strictly Dickly and I wouldn't have it any other way!
Is that what your boyfriend tells your dad just before they get it together?

Anyway, I hope you're keeping your nasty toxic finger away from your dad's butt!? You know it's not the kind of thing you go bragging about on topix.
Frank

United States

#164 Jan 31, 2011
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
ps will chat privately with anyone ,male or female if you relate to my curiousity. love stories. admire couples secure enough to share that experience as i respect the love and trust they have!
Curious here to. Is hosting for you possible?

“Topix men Dreamgirl ”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#165 Jan 31, 2011
Troll SH2 2 replies later and your still trying to monopolize this thread with your retardation. It saddens me that you still breath while people actually abort potential contributors to society! Your infatuation with me is seriously disturbed. You will never be: funny, intelligent, handsome, loved, wanted, or respected. KILL YOURSELF

Ciao
Losers

United States

#166 Jan 31, 2011
You bitch bastards go start your own thread instead of wasting everyone elses time. Nobody reads your bullsh!t & it ain't funny.

LOSERS !!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay teens in stoke wanting to meet (Apr '13) 3 min happyme404 2,219
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 3 min rtfvghhnm 787,645
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min Calvinck88 806,777
GAY B BM Pins exchange - starting again (Oct '13) 4 min Gay in MANCHESTER 3,899
Asian guys leave your numbers! (May '14) 4 min LionX 31
Dirty girls that want Skype sex (Feb '13) 5 min HardnHorny 9,229
dave's bar and grill,is now open. (Feb '13) 5 min DMan 30,092
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 5 min Lilly 108,947
Dirty ki...k 5 min Ian2104 109,996
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 9 min Rockylocky1 387,433
More from around the web