Is it weird to wanna jerk off or suck another man's d!ck?

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Since: Nov 10

Archbald, PA

#1 Nov 2, 2010
Ok, I have always loved women like crazy..Nothing in this world is more beautiful than a woman.and the vulva to me is like art..I will worship it and just kiss it and suck it for hours..nothing turns me on more than pussy...nice juicy pussy, all over my face...for some reason lately i have been curious about sucking someone's d!ck..I'm not gay at all..just a very sexual person i guess..The thought of being close to a guy and kissing him absolutely repulses me..Men dont turn me on at all. I have never been attracted to a man or thought to myself that he was attractive. but for some reason i just wanna suck a d!ck. A nice big hard d!ck. I mean, I could not see his face, or hear him, and i could in no way know him. I just want a d!ck in my mouth and i feel like i would suck it so good too. Maybe its because i love receiving oral so much, I wanna do what my girlfriends have done to me. I'm a pretty handsome masculine guy and i've never had a problem getting women. I don't at all come across ass "girly" or "feminine"....so would you consider me bisexual?...and guys, have you ever had these thoughts??...
licking my lips

Pittsburg, TX

#4 Nov 2, 2010
kingpin78 wrote:
Ok, I have always loved women like crazy..Nothing in this world is more beautiful than a woman.and the vulva to me is like art..I will worship it and just kiss it and suck it for hours..nothing turns me on more than pussy...nice juicy pussy, all over my face...for some reason lately i have been curious about sucking someone's d!ck..I'm not gay at all..just a very sexual person i guess..The thought of being close to a guy and kissing him absolutely repulses me..Men dont turn me on at all. I have never been attracted to a man or thought to myself that he was attractive. but for some reason i just wanna suck a d!ck. A nice big hard d!ck. I mean, I could not see his face, or hear him, and i could in no way know him. I just want a d!ck in my mouth and i feel like i would suck it so good too. Maybe its because i love receiving oral so much, I wanna do what my girlfriends have done to me. I'm a pretty handsome masculine guy and i've never had a problem getting women. I don't at all come across ass "girly" or "feminine"....so would you consider me bisexual?...and guys, have you ever had these thoughts??...
I'm straight also, but recently, in a theater, saw a guy sucking another guy right in the row in front of me. I stood up and couldn't take my eyes off the action. I was actually licking my lips watching it. I had my d!ck out and stroking it. When they were done, the guy sucking came back to my row and I let him suck me, I was so excited. But, now I've been dreaming of sucking a guy for the first time. I've been sucking on bananas, practicing. I guess I'm gonna have to go back there soon.
openminded

Merchantville, NJ

#5 Nov 2, 2010
Absolutely noT!
kingpin78 wrote:
Ok, I have always loved women like crazy..Nothing in this world is more beautiful than a woman.and the vulva to me is like art..I will worship it and just kiss it and suck it for hours..nothing turns me on more than pussy...nice juicy pussy, all over my face...for some reason lately i have been curious about sucking someone's d!ck..I'm not gay at all..just aAbsolutely not! very sexual person i guess..The thought of being close to a guy and kissing him absolutely repulses me..Men dont turn me on at all. I have never been attracted to a man or thought to myself that he was attractive. but for some reason i just wanna suck a d!ck. A nice big hard d!ck. I mean, I could not see his face, or hear him, and i could in no way know him. I just want a d!ck in my mouth and i feel like i would suck it so good too. Maybe its because i love receiving oral so much, I wanna do what my girlfriends have done to me. I'm a pretty handsome masculine guy and i've never had a problem getting women. I don't at all come across ass "girly" or "feminine"....so would you consider me bisexual?...and guys, have you ever had these thoughts??...
openminded

Merchantville, NJ

#6 Nov 2, 2010
Not whatsoever!!
Jason

UK

#7 Nov 2, 2010
kingpin78 wrote:

What you have written is essentially an honest admission of your own bisexuality. That is a fact. Nothing wrong with that. Enjoy it.
pablo

Peru

#8 Nov 2, 2010
you are bisexual: ts OK: you will enjoy the best of both sexes!!!Congrats.
Robert

United States

#9 Nov 2, 2010
I have never acted on those urges before. But I have the same ones. I am attracted to only women. But the raw sex act of svcking c0ck really turns me on. My wife has a realistic fleshy dildo. Oh man it's big too. I svck that all the time when I am m@sterbating. I imagine someones hot c0ck in my mouth and I go all the way down and svck it hard. I just wish it would shoot it's load in my mouth so I could keep going and suck it dry. It gets me so turned on. I wish it turned on my wife to watch me do it. I would love to be in the middle of a MMF threesome.
g-men

Savannah, NY

#10 Nov 3, 2010
I must admit I have thought about suck@@@g d!ck myself I have a 27 yo who comes and does yard work for me I've been tempted to ask him if I could go down on him we always have a beer together after he gets done. I often wonder if he would go for it I don't think he has a gf and he still lives at home mmmm.
Join Free

Since: Dec 09

Tallahassee, FL

#12 Nov 3, 2010
This is something that interests and excites me very much and I would say that my thoughts are the same as most of you. I had the opportunity to be with an older couple not too long ago and they were both still active and interested in sex. I had discussed the idea of trying to suck the guy and he was all for it, had been in a former relationship where the guy sucked him and then they both had sex with the wife. Well, she wanted her p***y licked and I gladly went for it, but after a while I had the urge to be inside of her so I started having sex with her. The husband was lying next to her and playing with her huge breasts and he was erect, so I leaned over and started to lick him. He was turned on by that and I sucked him a little while having sex with his wife. From the way he acted like I was pleasing him I figured it felt good, but it didn't get me as excited as I thought it should. I want to try again and concentrate only on the guy's c**k because I want to see if getting him off will be as exciting as I imagine.

Anyone else have similar experiences or urges? I would like to meet another MF couple and like older women a lot if any of you know one that would be game.

Riverside, NJ

#13 Nov 3, 2010
join the club...married for 20 years and have the same urge. Wife knows and is cool with it. Have not done it yet, but would like to try it. Perhaps start slow and give a nice guy a handjob
mike

London, UK

#14 Nov 3, 2010
not met any couples
wish i had but met a 17yo tonite who begged
i had so much fun
made me feel young again
met him on the railway station
we got chatting and he asked for a cigarette
then a few beers
offered a lift home 4 him
then all went wild
i saw his hand in his shorts and asked if he was alrite
he begged 4 fun
i nearly died
we had fun
meeting him again
i cant believe my luck
Jason

UK

#15 Nov 3, 2010
g-men wrote:
I must admit I have thought about suck@@@g d!ck myself I have a 27 yo who comes and does yard work for me I've been tempted to ask him if I could go down on him we always have a beer together after he gets done. I often wonder if he would go for it I don't think he has a gf and he still lives at home mmmm.

Have you ever seen this 27 year old boys cock? And what about his bare chest when he works for you, like lads do when working up a sweat? If not, why not get your own shirt off as you work, or are with him, see what reaction you get, and maybe find an excuse to accidentally on purpose show him your cock somehow. Failing that, over your drinks get talking on a subject near to what you're after, see how it goes and push it as far as you can. Or finally just brazenly ask him if you could experiment on his cock with a quick mutual wank and a taste. But if you really want his cock then I'd definitely try and go and get it if you can.
spencer

Humble, TX

#16 Nov 3, 2010
i have those erges alot aswell but im also very straight and even just reafing these makes me want a d!ck even more god now im so horny lol
Zack

Superior, WI

#17 Nov 3, 2010
spencer wrote:
i have those erges alot aswell but im also very straight and even just reafing these makes me want a d!ck even more god now im so horny lol
would u want a hard shaved d!ck

Since: Sep 10

Lufkin, TX

#18 Nov 3, 2010
No it's not wierd and yes I would like to try it.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#20 Nov 3, 2010
No
It's Natural
g-men

Savannah, NY

#21 Nov 6, 2010
Jason wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever seen this 27 year old boys cock? And what about his bare chest when he works for you, like lads do when working up a sweat? If not, why not get your own shirt off as you work, or are with him, see what reaction you get, and maybe find an excuse to accidentally on purpose show him your cock somehow. Failing that, over your drinks get talking on a subject near to what you're after, see how it goes and push it as far as you can. Or finally just brazenly ask him if you could experiment on his cock with a quick mutual wank and a taste. But if you really want his cock then I'd definitely try and go and get it if you can.
Thanks for the advice I've never seen his rock but I think when we are doing lawn work and if he's next to me I'm going to take my rock out like I have to take a piss and hopefully he see's Im hard and ask him what he thinks. My plan B is when we are having a beer on my deck after our work and just grap his rock and rub it and ask him if he needs any releave mmm it makes me so hard just thinking of it.

Canada

#22 Nov 6, 2010
We met a guy and i showed him some pics of my naked wife and she had already bjed him . He saw pics of me naked to and moved his hand to my rock and rubed me hard in front of the store now i cant wait to get naked for him and 69 in front of my hor:y wife as she plays
g-men

Savannah, NY

#23 Nov 7, 2010
Jason I tried asking him if he every though of trying being sucked off by a man and he said no. I went over to him and started to rub him through his jeans he stoped me after a minute but I could feel him getting hard, we then started talking about our women I did not know he was doing one of his widows he's doing work for. It was so funny he's screwing a lady well into her 60's and he's 27 and he did not know I was f@cking an 85 yo, he pointed out that they both had alot of money which they both do but that's not why I started doing my gf, oh well. Before he left he mention maybe he would go for it but give him time to think about it.
bolo joe

United States

#24 Nov 7, 2010
i've had a desire to suck a man for years now. i don't have the courage to approach a guy, but i daydream about being in prison and a big black guy makes me his sex slave. my wife would divorce me if she knew this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sexting mobile numbers AUSTRALIA (Aug '12) 1 min Ausbarge 602
Horny snapchat usernames (Jan '13) 1 min insane_bruh 4,655
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 1 min Apogicech 58,485
people looking to sext (Jun '12) 1 min Brad 240
girls and women cell numbers to text or sext (Mar '12) 1 min Juan_from 22,949
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min superjerk31 534,693
Leicester UK gay meets (Jan '13) 2 min Leicestershhh 3,897
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min toledo7070 592,024
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min Jackkingsly 409,696
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min Beoo1 247,865