First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Apr 11

Mount Juliet, TN

#1 Apr 10, 2011
Any boys been forced fem? Ever tried to grow your own breasts? Or maybe ever made the complete transformation to a woman? Tell me all about it :)
goodboy

Warrington, UK

#2 Sep 1, 2011
I havent but would to let u do what u want to me

Mount Juliet, TN

#3 Nov 14, 2011
goodboy wrote:
I havent but would to let u do what u want to me
you want to be my little sissy? I'll turn you into a gorgeous prissy princess!!:))))
goodboy

London, UK

#4 Dec 4, 2011
Yhhh asl?:)
SecretFetish

Australia

#6 Dec 11, 2011
Lovingpantiesgirl101 wrote:
<quoted text> you want to be my little sissy? I'll turn you into a gorgeous prissy princess!!:))))
I want to be your little sissy

Mount Juliet, TN

#7 Dec 22, 2011
SecretFetish wrote:
<quoted text>
I want to be your little sissy
you will! Oh good :) I know I can make you into a beautiful little sissy princess as long as you do what I say sweetheart! Do you promise???:))
horny guy

Tracy, CA

#8 Dec 22, 2011
<quoted text> you will! Oh good :) I know I can make you into a beautiful little sissy princess as long as you do what I say sweetheart! Do you promise???:))
abelgomz@yahoo.com email me ill be urs ;)
xxx

Singapore, Singapore

#9 Dec 22, 2011
lovingpangties, are you sure?? Prove it
Join Free

“Because you have a fetish! ”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#11 Jan 26, 2012
Any boys been forced fem? Ever tried to grow your own breasts? Or maybe ever made the complete transformation to a woman? Tell me all about it :)
Tend to do this for work a lot - I've talked guys through just dressing them up with a corset (creates a nice false waist) to turning them into a woman with boobs and a vagina through plastic surgery, make up tattoos (like permanent eyeliner)- the whole works.

My favorite parts are the wigs and the names, love calling my pets by their names.
subman1896

Covington, GA

#12 Apr 19, 2014
would love to find a woman to do that to me subman1896 at yahoo
Curious

Asheville, NC

#13 Apr 19, 2014
<quoted text> you want to be my little sissy? I'll turn you into a gorgeous prissy princess!!:))))
I'm 100% all in I'll do it, where can we go into details?

Since: Nov 13

Arlington, MA

#15 Apr 19, 2014
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm 100% all in I'll do it, where can we go into details?
Yeah, I'm sure she's been waiting for you for over 2 years.
Curious

Asheville, NC

#16 Apr 19, 2014
Oh lol never noticed
Ken

Stockholm, Sweden

#17 Jun 29, 2014
Hi there,
I am a typical heterosexual male that had started out very young trying on my mothers and sisters clothes and after getting so sexually aroused always ended in ejaculation. It is something that is so addictive. I plucked up the courage and told my wife about all this ,after keeping it a secret for many many years. Now we have dress up nights where we watch lesbian sex and then make out to be lesbians , it is very very exciteing and I know I have a very understanding wife. She knows it is nothing to do with me wanting to be a girl or that I might be homosexual in anyway.
Yes it is about me being intouch with my feminine side and it is a tranvestic Fetisch, I have always had this fantasy and was wondering if anyone else has had this fantasy, I love the woman to be in charge and boss me around force me to do what ever she wants etc. Anyways I have this fantasy that my wife girlfriend is a air hostess and is flying all day in her very hot uniform, which consists of nylons or tights matching panties and bra ,blouse ,skirt to the knee jacket and high heels and when she comes home from a very busy day,she is very sweaty and smelly in the panties and she demands that I have to put on all her clothes when she arrives. She says get all your clothes off and put on my panties ,bra and stockings ,followd by the skirt and blouse ,jacket and then I have to put on her heels and then Im in sheer heaven just thinking about her forcing me to be her and saying YOU WILL NOW FEEL WHAT ITS LIKE TO BE ME ALL DAY. YOU WILL WEAR MY CLOTHES UNTILL i SAY YOU CAN TAKE THEM OFF. ENJOY BEING ME and then when she gets out the shower we have lesbian sex , but I am still in her hot sweaty girly clothes feeling on cloud nine, Any one have a very similar fantasy,
BigDaddy

Plano, TX

#18 Jun 29, 2014
I make my son do this. I've been doing it to him since he was very young and his mother left us. I'm willing to share stories if others share theirs.

Since: Mar 13

Mountain View, CA

#19 Jun 29, 2014
<quoted text> you will! Oh good :) I know I can make you into a beautiful little sissy princess as long as you do what I say sweetheart! Do you promise???:))
id love that too hun... I already crossdress :P shave my legs all the time, have my.own makeup... Jist need ssomeone to make me there sissy
Im_serious

Fort Mill, SC

#20 Jun 29, 2014
Anyone wanna turn me into a good sissy boy? I'm up for it.

Message below if interested

Since: Nov 13

Arlington, MA

#21 Jun 29, 2014
Ken wrote:
Hi there,
I am a typical heterosexual male that had started out very young trying on my mothers and sisters clothes and after getting so sexually aroused always ended in ejaculation. It is something that is so addictive. I plucked up the courage and told my wife about all this ,after keeping it a secret for many many years. Now we have dress up nights where we watch lesbian sex and then make out to be lesbians , it is very very exciteing and I know I have a very understanding wife. She knows it is nothing to do with me wanting to be a girl or that I might be homosexual in anyway.
Yes it is about me being intouch with my feminine side and it is a tranvestic Fetisch, I have always had this fantasy and was wondering if anyone else has had this fantasy, I love the woman to be in charge and boss me around force me to do what ever she wants etc. Anyways I have this fantasy that my wife girlfriend is a air hostess and is flying all day in her very hot uniform, which consists of nylons or tights matching panties and bra ,blouse ,skirt to the knee jacket and high heels and when she comes home from a very busy day,she is very sweaty and smelly in the panties and she demands that I have to put on all her clothes when she arrives. She says get all your clothes off and put on my panties ,bra and stockings ,followd by the skirt and blouse ,jacket and then I have to put on her heels and then Im in sheer heaven just thinking about her forcing me to be her and saying YOU WILL NOW FEEL WHAT ITS LIKE TO BE ME ALL DAY. YOU WILL WEAR MY CLOTHES UNTILL i SAY YOU CAN TAKE THEM OFF. ENJOY BEING ME and then when she gets out the shower we have lesbian sex , but I am still in her hot sweaty girly clothes feeling on cloud nine, Any one have a very similar fantasy,
I'll tell you the same thing I told you the last time you posted this. I'm glad you had the courage to share your fantasies with your wife and glad she accommodates them. But you can't very well claim on the one hand that you don't want to be a girl and then detail your fantasy about your wife "forcing me to be her" and saying "ENJOY BEING ME". I think you're in a bit of denial here.

Since: Mar 13

Mountain View, CA

#22 Jun 30, 2014
achyfi wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll tell you the same thing I told you the last time you posted this. I'm glad you had the courage to share your fantasies with your wife and glad she accommodates them. But you can't very well claim on the one hand that you don't want to be a girl and then detail your fantasy about your wife "forcing me to be her" and saying "ENJOY BEING ME". I think you're in a bit of denial here.
Hes.not.nessicerily in denial... Many! Many! Crossdressers I know... Yes know, are happy being male yet dress up to the T as a female... Its not about being a a girl or.boy or what ever bracket you want to place someone... You are who you are...

In my case I.question im sex and my sexuality... I enjoy dressing.as a woman and hate many mascukine things about my body... And love being dressed... But I still am attracted to females.

You see... It doesnt matter what the stereotype is because Not everyone fits into them...

So think before you say... Its things like that, that make todats society so very wrong... Even when it is "accepting" if it thinks it is
jackietheslut

Sault Sainte Marie, Canada

#23 Jun 30, 2014
I was forced when I was a teenager to put on girl pants but that's all. A few years later I found myself wanting to dress up. Now I love to dress full with make up and wig.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
27,tattooed using rubber pocket toy skype and k... 1 min alex 9
Hey ladies, did u ever see ur dads penis? (Feb '12) 2 min william 297
girl snapchat names (Dec '13) 2 min Laurenzino69 5,767
Female Masturbation Punishment (Oct '12) 2 min Sarah K 20
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min Faisala358 280,260
Dirty snapchat 2015 2 min Hit me up 24
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Joe 600,323
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 3 min almostadult 76,421
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min Sambi968 635,301
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min lunaelux101 457,551