GIRLS do U like it gentle or a hard p...

GIRLS do U like it gentle or a hard pounding?

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Thomas

Arlington, TX

#1 Mar 18, 2010
Do girls like a man who's gentle in bed or a rougher man who gives them a good hard pounding ??
Lax

Naperville, IL

#2 Mar 18, 2010
imma guy and i like a nice hard pounding in my ass
Hillery

Chester, NJ

#3 Mar 18, 2010
I'm a girl who loves it ruff! I will let a man do anythin to me. From whips to wax to nip clips I love men who can make me scream!!!

“Sweeter Than Honey”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#4 Mar 19, 2010
Thomas wrote:
Do girls like a man who's gentle in bed or a rougher man who gives them a good hard pounding ??
i can request it any way i want it, i like it rough and i like it sensual and gentle, start off rough then slide into a more gentle pace whichever way i have it, it's very passionate and satisfying indeed, and that's what i like.
Wango Tango

United States

#5 Mar 19, 2010
sassie chick wrote:
<quoted text>
i can request it any way i want it, i like it rough and i like it sensual and gentle, start off rough then slide into a more gentle pace whichever way i have it, it's very passionate and satisfying indeed, and that's what i like.
I think it really depends on the mood. I love to go at it hard and heavy. But, she's not always gonna want it like that. And all women are different.

“Sweeter Than Honey”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#6 Mar 19, 2010
Wango Tango wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it really depends on the mood. I love to go at it hard and heavy. But, she's not always gonna want it like that. And all women are different.
You're right that's why i said i can request it, because one may not always be in the mood for rough or be in the mood for gentle it's always good to mix it up depending on your mood.
Wango Tango

United States

#7 Mar 19, 2010
sassie chick wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right that's why i said i can request it, because one may not always be in the mood for rough or be in the mood for gentle it's always good to mix it up depending on your mood.
I totally agree. And I like to show a softer side at times. So I'm really up for anything. But, when she wants it rough i like to man up and give the lady what she wants.

“Sweeter Than Honey”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#8 Mar 19, 2010
Wango Tango wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally agree. And I like to show a softer side at times. So I'm really up for anything. But, when she wants it rough i like to man up and give the lady what she wants.
You sound like the ideal lover, it's a real turn on when a man knows how to adapt, and cater to a woman's every need/requests.
Join Free
Wango Tango

United States

#9 Mar 19, 2010
sassie chick wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like the ideal lover, it's a real turn on when a man knows how to adapt, and cater to a woman's every need/requests.
Well, I see it like this. When a woman leaves my bed. I want her to wanna come back. I try not to take any short cuts in what we both hope to acheive for the evening. And I want the same in return. Sometimes i ask alot of a women. I get a little out there sometimes. But, i try to give better than i recieve.

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#10 Mar 19, 2010
a good mix of both!
Wango Tango

United States

#11 Mar 19, 2010
Rock_Out wrote:
a good mix of both!
I agrue
Wango Tango

United States

#12 Mar 19, 2010
Agree i mean

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#13 Mar 19, 2010
Wango Tango wrote:
Agree i mean
oh okay, good. i was confused at first.

i loooove getting it hard, but i also love getting it gently too. if the two speeds are in the same session..great!
Wango Tango

United States

#14 Mar 19, 2010
Rock_Out wrote:
<quoted text>
oh okay, good. i was confused at first.
i loooove getting it hard, but i also love getting it gently too. if the two speeds are in the same session..great!
Heck yeah, I can see we're on the same page! U have to excuse some of my Quotes. I'm almost drunk.

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#15 Mar 19, 2010
Wango Tango wrote:
<quoted text>
Heck yeah, I can see we're on the same page! U have to excuse some of my Quotes. I'm almost drunk.
well, they say that drunk words speak sober thoughts..so keep goin! haha
Wango Tango

United States

#16 Mar 19, 2010
Rock_Out wrote:
<quoted text>
well, they say that drunk words speak sober thoughts..so keep goin! haha
Here is to all the woman living in sin. But, still have the box their cherry came in! Cheers!
Thomas

Arlington, TX

#17 Mar 19, 2010
I'd like to have a girl that can take just a furociously hard pounding. One where my large hands are around her neck, hair pulling, legs wide apart, my c@ck is like a jackhammer & the whole bed is flying off the floor.......would any girls like that??

Since: Mar 10

London, UK

#18 Mar 19, 2010
I'm a virgin but I like the idea of it rough... downstairs. I'm not sure how I feel about it anywhere else, like the face. My boyfriend asked me to do that recently, and I didn't know how to react.

“Sweeter Than Honey”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#19 Mar 19, 2010
Thomas wrote:
I'd like to have a girl that can take just a furociously hard pounding. One where my large hands are around her neck, hair pulling, legs wide apart, my c@ck is like a jackhammer & the whole bed is flying off the floor.......would any girls like that??
Graphic!! a lot of men like the idea of being aggressive in sex that it almost becomes a war if you like, but the problem there is they are more interested in hammering away and there isn't much pleasing going on, which really doesn't mean that the sex is all that good, women like to be pleased`so that they are actually enjoying it.
Ultra

South Solon, OH

#20 Mar 19, 2010
sassie chick wrote:
<quoted text>
Graphic!! a lot of men like the idea of being aggressive in sex that it almost becomes a war if you like, but the problem there is they are more interested in hammering away and there isn't much pleasing going on, which really doesn't mean that the sex is all that good, women like to be pleased`so that they are actually enjoying it.
I agree. I think it is best when the sex starts sensually and grows to some a$$ smacking, hair pulling roughness, sweaty pounding based upon the woman getting more and more into and upon her moans, groans, and reciprocating erotic responses to how we are giving "it" to each other...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dirty ki...k (Feb '15) 2 min Prsgtrs123 210,581
Gay-Bi skype fun 3 min Hung slim 49,986
Snapchat nude stories (Feb '14) 3 min Wellhung1995 3,913
males that post nude snapchat stories (Mar '14) 3 min Howard110 5,868
sexy ladies on whatsapp chat shuld drop dia pho... (Oct '12) 3 min dipesh rajput 28,626
Anyone from Michigan 3 min SamuelV2 13
GAY B BM Pins exchange - starting again (Oct '13) 3 min danboy35 4,925
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min Gayboy2000 473,542
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Dionte2014 961,973
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 4 min Wellhung1995 131,345
More from around the web