Female Strip Searched by Male Police Officers

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

Rosko

Slough, UK

#1 Jun 30, 2009
A girlfriend claims she was given an intimate strip search in a police office by male officers.
I didn't think this was allowed. I thought a Strip search had to be carried out by a police doctor or an officer of the same gender. Or at least in the case of a woman, another woman must be present.
Am I wrong?
I searched google & found many woman have had a similar experiance.
One woman was even strip searched by supervisor's at a McDonalds. http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex...

Another had her clothes forcibly removed after she refused to undress, by "7" male officers in a poice cell http://www.bravetube.com/videos/26/police-str...

One woman was stripped in a room with cctv, another had her search video taped, Most of them claimed they were left naked in the cell afterwards for hours. In one case a woman was held naked in a cell for 6 hours....

My friend said her clothes were confiscated for forensic tests & that she would be given a robe. but she was left naked for over 2 hours before they gave her clothes back & released her without charge.
This sounds outrageous & surely cannot be legal.
Has anyone else experianced this treatment while in police custody/
Jas

UK

#2 Jul 2, 2009
I am Indian but live in the UK, on my last trip back to a rural Indian airport, the same happenned to me I was strip searched by a male officer, whilst two others looked on, I was also asked intimate questions. I was then left for about two hours totally naked whilst police offers came and went!!!
Rosko

Slough, UK

#3 Jul 2, 2009
Jas wrote:
I am Indian but live in the UK, on my last trip back to a rural Indian airport, the same happenned to me I was strip searched by a male officer, whilst two others looked on, I was also asked intimate questions. I was then left for about two hours totally naked whilst police offers came and went!!!
I am sorry to hear of your experience. It sounds very similar to my friends experience. Why were you stopped in the first place & what reason did they give as to why a strip search was necessary. Why did they keep your clothes after they were searched. & why were officers coming & going. What questions were you asked. Did you get the feeling that it was for their sexual pleasure rather than something that was necessary to fight crime & was you released without charge?
Sorry for all the questions, I'm just interested, Donít answer them if you donít want to. I hope you are ok & put the incident behind you by now.
Mirel

Saint Charles, IL

#4 Jul 2, 2009
I was just searched this week but not stripped lol. I left my license in N. Y. travelling home to Chicago, so apparently the protocol in such cases is the extra search. It was a really tall African-American woman and she had me hold out my arms and spread my legs and was pretty thorough while all the bored people on line watched. I found it kind of humiliating but kind of erotic - my family really teased me about it!
spliff

Slough, UK

#5 Sep 10, 2009
It happens all the time.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#6 Sep 19, 2011
It happens all the time in prison but in the other way : female strip searching male ...

Since: Jan 07

Northeast, Ohio

#7 Sep 19, 2011
Usually they have a female officer present even if she isn't the one actually doing the search.
Jacqueline

UK

#8 Sep 19, 2011
I cant speak for the police, but i worked in a Female Young Offenders Centre for 10 years, where both male & female officers were, & still are employed.
However. ONLY a female officer is permitted to undertake the full strip search of a female prisoner, & usually 2 officers are present. All their rooms have c.c.t.v in them, & that was ALWAYS turned off before the search, because male officers were in the control room.
We would ask the girl to remove ALL her clothes & underwear, & at no time would we touch or assist her. She would then be asked to do the following :
1) Run her fingers through her hair with her head bent forward.
2) Open her mouth, lift her tongue, & pull her cheeks open with her little fingers.
3) To raise her arms to show her arm pits.
4) To show her hands with fingers spread.
5) To raise her breasts one at a time.
6) To turn round, bend over & pull her buttocks
apart.
7) To squat down over a mirror & pull her vaginal
lips apart.
8) To lift one foot at a time so we could see between her toes.

She would then be allowed to get dressed. If there was any suspicion she may be hiding something internally, She would be given a paper gown, & taken straight to the medical unit for an internal vaginal & anal search by the doctor. That could be a male doctor with a nurse & 2 officers present.
If a girl refused a search or became violent & a forced search became necessary, then male officers COULD be called in.
Mistakes do happen, cameras left on, someone walking in unawares etc, but that is extremely rare.
Join Free
Brian

UK

#9 Sep 22, 2011
Jacqueline wrote:
I cant speak for the police, but i worked in a Female Young Offenders Centre for 10 years, where both male & female officers were, & still are employed.
However. ONLY a female officer is permitted to undertake the full strip search of a female prisoner, & usually 2 officers are present. All their rooms have c.c.t.v in them, & that was ALWAYS turned off before the search, because male officers were in the control room.
We would ask the girl to remove ALL her clothes & underwear, & at no time would we touch or assist her. She would then be asked to do the following :
2) Open her mouth, lift her tongue, & pull her cheeks open with her little fingers.
apart.
lips apart.
She would then be allowed to get dressed. If there was any suspicion she may be hiding something internally, She would be given a paper gown, & taken straight to the medical unit for an internal vaginal & anal search by the doctor. That could be a male doctor with a nurse & 2 officers present.
If a girl refused a search or became violent & a forced search became necessary, then male officers COULD be called in.
Mistakes do happen, cameras left on, someone walking in unawares etc, but that is extremely rare.
That was brilliant Jacqueline, & very informative. I have always wondered exactly what happened. I would still love to be a fly on the wall when you did one.!! LOL.
Catherine

UK

#10 Sep 23, 2011
Jacqueline wrote:
apart.
lips apart.
Did it ever turn you on, or was it just a normal day to day routine.
Jacqueline

UK

#11 Sep 23, 2011
Mostly it was just day to day routine. The most interesting ones, were the searches done in admissions when the girls were brought in because most of them had not been stripped searched before, & the tears would flow. Sometimes you felt sorry for them, but then you have to remember they werent in there for fun, 7 must have done something to deserve it.
Caitlin

London, UK

#12 Sep 23, 2011
I was strip searched a few months ago, & mostly what Jacqueline says is true. I didnt have to squat over a mirror though, I just had to pull myself open so she could see i had nothing hidden.
There were no male officers in the room, but they were just outside the door, so i found that a bit intimidating.
Lisa

UK

#13 Dec 27, 2011
Jacqueline wrote:
Mostly it was just day to day routine. The most interesting ones, were the searches done in admissions when the girls were brought in because most of them had not been stripped searched before, & the tears would flow. Sometimes you felt sorry for them, but then you have to remember they werent in there for fun, 7 must have done something to deserve it.
You say mostly, were there times when you did get a little tingle from the search. I have been searched and am interested in what it is like for the searcher so thank you for the info. I suppose in the admissions searches they were also taking off their own clothes rather than a uniform so must be interesting to see what they are wearing, any stockings and suspenders or sexy underwear. Did you have to search visitors as well, were they also strip searches? When I was searched did not really mind, was not body shy then but that was 15 years ago and the searchers were both older than me, not sure I would be as comfortable now being searched in my 40's and the searchers being younger than me. Have you ever searched women older than you, do they get more embarrassed?

Lisa
Lisa

UK

#14 Dec 27, 2011
Caitlin wrote:
I was strip searched a few months ago, & mostly what Jacqueline says is true. I didnt have to squat over a mirror though, I just had to pull myself open so she could see i had nothing hidden.
There were no male officers in the room, but they were just outside the door, so i found that a bit intimidating.
Where were you searched at an airport? I have been searched in past and did find that the whole experience had a sort of sexual charge. I also did not have to squat, my experience is below. How did you have to pull yourself open, standing up? How close was the searcher to you when she had a look. I did not have to touch myself as such just stand with legs apart then touch toes. Have always wanted to share experiences with other who have been searched or people who do the searching.

Lisa

I was searched a long time ago when in my 20s after coming back from Amsterdam with the remains of a joint in a pocket. I was never totally naked I had to strip down to bra and ‪knickers with two officers watching. After searching my clothes they then asked me to remove my bra which one searched while the other had me lift up my arms to look at armpits and then had a good look at boobs. Lucky they are quite small so did not have to lift them up or anything. They then gave me my bra back and after I put that back on said ok luv just pop your knickers off, sliding them down and off while being watched was quite a turn on really. I had to give my knickers to the officer again and while she checked them the other had me stand with legs apart while she crouched down and had a very good look at my vaginal area. Did not have to squat which I think would have been really embarrassing but was then asked to turn around and she asked me to stand with legs apart and then again it was ok dear (made a change from luv) just touch your toes for me, then she had a good look at bum, was tempted to look back through legs to see her expression but chickened out and just looked at floor. I was a little nervous at time as they both had gloves on but no touching at all, the luv and dear i assume was to put me at ease not that you could not fail to be nervous in that situation. After all that got dressed still with them watching and was allowed to go on my way. Whole experience was quite arousing really, undressing in front of people and then being almost naked in front of two fully clothed people is quite an interesting experience.
Ryan

Saint Paul, MN

#15 Mar 19, 2012
Want to know more from Lisa and Jacqueline.
Daisy

Liverpool, UK

#16 Aug 11, 2013
I was searched and then left naked whilst in a police cell. I now have my custody record that gives no reason for the search, no explanation about who actually done it and what result was found, I am now speaking to a solicitor about as far as I can see an unjustified search... and being left naked.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#17 Sep 14, 2013
In some high-security units this can be fairly common. I used to work in the DCU (disciplinary confinement unit) at a maximum security women's prison. Because of the high risk of violence with these women at least one male guard was required to be present during all strip searches, which happened whenever an inmate left or entered their cell or the DCU. Searches were always conducted by a female guard though.
Analia

Buenos Aires, Argentina

#18 Oct 4, 2013
Hi all, I'ma 46 y/o female and served 6 months in prison and was strip-searched several times and cavity searched a few ones. The staff was very professional but still pretty humiliating.
First time I arrived I got into a room with 2 officers (both females) had to take off all my clothes, earrings, ring, glasses and hair pins, they checked all of them.
One of the officers ran her hands over my hair and sclap, checked behind and inside ears, nose, had to open my mouth, spread jaw, lift tongue, they felt under and between breasts area and armpits, had to show my palms and fingers, bend over and spread my cheeks, lift feet and wiggle toes and finally squat down and cough. Later a female doctor checked inside my mouth, rectal area and vagina using a speculum.
I was almost always searched alone, but at some situations like shakedowns they searched us in small groups. If you want to know more just ask me.:)
In my personal experience I was always checked by female staff: guards or medicals.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 1 min Bigbluey69 673,913
Mobile numbers uk only (Jun '12) 1 min Selector6513 31,752
Lesbian numbers? (Oct '12) 2 min hotbrunette 1,044
Do any women actually wear skirts with no panti... 2 min Miriam 71
india 2 min Picsr 8
delhi gay sex 2 min Bottom gay 95
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 3 min Ryan 51,176
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Ok then 653,198
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min outlaw 307,114
Dirty ki...k 4 min jordan1232111 11,072
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 9 min jackreacher30 10,563
More from around the web