Gf 26 slept with another man and love...

Gf 26 slept with another man and loved it!?

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

Since: Jul 13

Cardiff, UK

#1 Jul 19, 2013
So my gf had a one night stand with another man, I asked her what happened and she said she loved it, different feeling rougher and just s*x.. I got so turned on and now we can't stop thinking about it, we both want her to be with other guys more often, any couples do this or can offer advice for websites etc...
Stephanie

Rochdale, UK

#3 Jul 21, 2013
My bf loves me doing this! I was very reluctant at first but one night at a house party he talked me into it with another guy and we've done it since. We hardly do it though as I do feel bad before hand. We first did that 2 years ago and I've only slept with 4 guys since in the last 18 months. The best time was the first because it felt so naughty yet so good.
okaybeek

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Jul 21, 2013
Stephanie wrote:
My bf loves me doing this! I was very reluctant at first but one night at a house party he talked me into it with another guy and we've done it since. We hardly do it though as I do feel bad before hand. We first did that 2 years ago and I've only slept with 4 guys since in the last 18 months. The best time was the first because it felt so naughty yet so good.
Is your bf down with you sharing pics??? ;) you sound wild girl
Trentdawg

United States

#5 Jul 21, 2013
Stephanie wrote:
Hey beautiful txt me 4792767070
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sexting numbers girls only (Nov '12) 1 min Bodybuilder17 3,425
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 1 min chris feist 359,844
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 1 min ben21 101,364
Swap slutty snapchat usernames (Please follow i... (Jul '14) 2 min Potmott 577
Gay/bi k.k (Nov '15) 2 min Markgraham8686 156,992
Any REAL girls who like older men? (Oct '15) 2 min ConfusedQueen 2,019
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Davesnudes 1,512,697
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 3 min naughtyboy8m 255,114
Girls nude snapchat usernames (May '14) 3 min Johnwilson15928 187,743
More from around the web