husbands wearing nighties
First Prev
of 15
Next Last
submissive husband

United States

#1 Sep 7, 2011
My wife likes me to wear a nightie to bedm I feel like a sissy but she says it is sexy and would like me in one every night. Do any other husbands or wives have this goiong on?
hal

Sydney, Australia

#2 Sep 7, 2011
It's not at all uncommon and can be lots of fun. I think your wife might be really turned on having a 'sissy' husband in a nightie. She might also find it incredibly sexy and a huge turn on to dress you in lots of other girly clothes too. It's probably a huge compliment to the feminine aspect of your appearance which she seems to want to enhance. If you can enjoy this too (and you might be surprised at yourself) go with it, and let her feminise you, even if she wants to dress you entirely as a woman, and even have you go out in public with her like that. I suspect that you may have the makings of a perfect 'sissy husband', and if so you could be in for a wildly liberated sex life. Talk with your wife gently - find out just what she really would like. if you can go with it there are sexual aspects too, but that later. For the moment learn about her fantasies, and let her know what you might like. I just feel that maybe your darling little girl might just have picked up on something in your personality and hers of which, up until now, you have been quite unaware. Even maybe show her this posting and see what she says of the points raised - possibly she may only be beginning to realise her own desires also and is uncertain about them as yet. Enjoy you both, and don't be put off by convention - it's your life.
submissive husband

Las Vegas, NV

#3 Sep 7, 2011
i will admit, i get turned on that it gets her turned on. i dont mind, when we have sex, i just feel very odd, when she has me sleep in them.
Matt

Albuquerque, NM

#4 Sep 7, 2011
submissive husband wrote:
i will admit, i get turned on that it gets her turned on. i dont mind, when we have sex, i just feel very odd, when she has me sleep in them.
You really should feel odd. Perhaps your wife has a penis?
submissive husband

Las Vegas, NV

#5 Sep 7, 2011
Matt wrote:
<quoted text>You really should feel odd. Perhaps your wife has a penis?
understand your comment, started as foreplay. fun and games. just got more regular
hal

Sydney, Australia

#6 Sep 7, 2011
<quoted text>
understand your comment, started as foreplay. fun and games. just got more regular
If you enjoy it and she enjoys it that's all that matters. Go with it and see where it leads. Life is a voyage of discovery, and much of it is the discovery of ourselves and our sexuality. That's what this site is all about. Btw how long have you been married, and how old?
hal

Sydney, Australia

#7 Sep 7, 2011
Just a small insight perhaps to your inner psyche. If your wife was away for a week would you still wear the nightie, and, if so, would you also get a buzz wearing it while you attend to breakfast, and even perhaps later with household chores, etc.
That's a question not for others but for your personal reflection to maybe help you to determine who perhaps you really are, or may become.
submissive husband

United States

#8 Sep 8, 2011
hal wrote:
Just a small insight perhaps to your inner psyche. If your wife was away for a week would you still wear the nightie, and, if so, would you also get a buzz wearing it while you attend to breakfast, and even perhaps later with household chores, etc.
That's a question not for others but for your personal reflection to maybe help you to determine who perhaps you really are, or may become.
18 years, 50 and 52. Not sure. Depends on if she requesated.
Join Free
hal

Sydney, Australia

#9 Sep 8, 2011
You're closer to my age than I thought. I'm guessing this all started not too far back. How did she first raise it and how long did it take for you to agree. Maybe it's something she might have heard about on a site like this, or maybe it came up in conversation with friends, as women are more relaxed talking about these topics. Maybe someone has confided in her who does it too, and it appealed to her as well.
I think you might be in a unique situation to develop this equally with your wife - she clearly wants to share these things with you rather than suppress them or go elsewhere. You're very lucky.
Why don't you try getting changed into your nightie earlier and sit around with her before you go to bed, say watching tv etc. Let her see you're becoming more relaxed about it. Likewise, in the morning when you can stay in it until breakfast is over and tidied up. She should get curious and you could encourage her by suggesting she get something new for you, say something longer/shorter/sexier/more transparent, whatever you fancy, or perhaps let her choose as she will probably know how to make you look REALLY sexy.
Take it slow, let it develop gradually. As I've said before she might want to take it further in a whole range of other ways, not least perhaps by getting you to extend your feminine persona and wardrobe.

“Be kind to one another.”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#10 Sep 8, 2011
Wow this is great. It is nice to see that others like it to. My wife likes for me to wear nighties to. Short ones. I have to say that I really get turned on by it. We are in our 40's.
hal

Sydney, Australia

#11 Sep 9, 2011
jim88888 wrote:
Wow this is great. It is nice to see that others like it to. My wife likes for me to wear nighties to. Short ones. I have to say that I really get turned on by it. We are in our 40's.
You seem a lot like submissive husband but more into the role. How did you get started - wife's idea or your idea? Do you just wear a nightie for sex, or around the house too? Does she also like to dress you up to be with friends, including maybe other guys and for fun at parties etc? Maybe with a wig, makeup and lipstick you could become very attractive to both guys and girls. Are you just a submissive or do you fancy being cuckolded and forced to watch as well? Whatever you seem happy in your role.
submissive husband

United States

#12 Sep 9, 2011
What do you mean develop? If I wear this more what is it you seem to this it will evolve intop?

Location hidden

#13 Sep 9, 2011
hal wrote:
<quoted text>You seem a lot like submissive husband but more into the role. How did you get started - wife's idea or your idea? Do you just wear a nightie for sex, or around the house too? Does she also like to dress you up to be with friends, including maybe other guys and for fun at parties etc? Maybe with a wig, makeup and lipstick you could become very attractive to both guys and girls. Are you just a submissive or do you fancy being cuckolded and forced to watch as well? Whatever you seem happy in your role.
It was her idea. We were on vacation and I was cold and didn't have anything to really sleep in. She said for me to use one of her long night shirts. She said that looked good in it and that is how it got started. Now she buys them for me and I do wear them around the house. Have never really dressed up or makeup. My body is totally shaved so I could do it I guess.
hal

Sydney, Australia

#14 Sep 9, 2011
What do you mean develop? If I wear this more what is it you seem to this it will evolve intop?
Go back read my first response. If you're not comfortable don't do it. It's your call, but there's a big interesting and exciting world out there and we only get one shot at it. Over 2u.
submissive husband

United States

#15 Sep 9, 2011
Don't understand it but I do enjoy it, more her directing than the clothes them selves. That part I don't understand ois her wanting to show me that eay to others but not involved sexually. Has mentioned many times the interest in having me serve drinks in a maids outfit, to her and a guest as she calls it.
hal

Sydney, Australia

#16 Sep 9, 2011
jim88888 wrote:
<quoted text>
It was her idea. We were on vacation and I was cold and didn't have anything to really sleep in. She said for me to use one of her long night shirts. She said that looked good in it and that is how it got started. Now she buys them for me and I do wear them around the house. Have never really dressed up or makeup. My body is totally shaved so I could do it I guess.
Yeh, I wore a nightshirt one time - they were the fashion then and I liked them. Have always slept naked since then but I might go back if the fashion returned. I remember they were very comfortable to wear, in bed and out, and sometimes I stayed in it till lunchtime - still would. Ask your wife if she would be interested in any of this stuff, doing makeup etc - she might surprise you. You might surprise yourself in fact if she says yes. Remember though, as a woman she'll be a real good judge of making you desirably feminine, and you might find out quite a few women are more than a little attracted by the result, and some men.
I'm into women, but I've seen a dressed up man attractive enough to induce an erection. Haven't acted on it though. Yet.

Location hidden

#17 Sep 9, 2011
hal wrote:
<quoted text>Yeh, I wore a nightshirt one time - they were the fashion then and I liked them. Have always slept naked since then but I might go back if the fashion returned. I remember they were very comfortable to wear, in bed and out, and sometimes I stayed in it till lunchtime - still would. Ask your wife if she would be interested in any of this stuff, doing makeup etc - she might surprise you. You might surprise yourself in fact if she says yes. Remember though, as a woman she'll be a real good judge of making you desirably feminine, and you might find out quite a few women are more than a little attracted by the result, and some men.
I'm into women, but I've seen a dressed up man attractive enough to induce an erection. Haven't acted on it though. Yet.
I will see what happens. It does sound like fun to dress up. O have to admit I'm interested to see how it would feel and how I would look.
hal

Sydney, Australia

#18 Sep 9, 2011
Don't understand it but I do enjoy it, more her directing than the clothes them selves. That part I don't understand ois her wanting to show me that eay to others but not involved sexually. Has mentioned many times the interest in having me serve drinks in a maids outfit, to her and a guest as she calls it.
Wow, you lucky devil. She really does want you to be a submissive husband - her 'sissy' if you like. You said you like her directing you - so let her - be her sissy, and start doing all her directions, and don't disagree. She should punish you if you disobey. I think she wants to show you the first time just to one guest. I would guess that the maids outfit will be very short, and will leave you very naked and exposed. In fact I think the guests will comment on your exposure and even handle it to get the feel of you. Sure you will be a bit embarrassed but, trust me, it will also be VERY hot and exciting for you at the same time. Anyway, if that's what she wants love her and DO IT FOR HER! Has your wife bought the maids outfit yet - she may want you to go with her when she does. Do that too if she tells you too. And report back to me how it goes, or if you have any further questions.
hal

Sydney, Australia

#19 Sep 9, 2011
jim88888 wrote:
<quoted text>
I will see what happens. It does sound like fun to dress up. O have to admit I'm interested to see how it would feel and how I would look.
Do as she says and you will not be disappointed. Love to see you myself. Who knows, I might get raging hard again - then you'd be in trouble. Ask her if she fancies using a big strapon on you. I sense you might enjoy that.

Location hidden

#20 Sep 9, 2011
hal wrote:
<quoted text>Do as she says and you will not be disappointed. Love to see you myself. Who knows, I might get raging hard again - then you'd be in trouble. Ask her if she fancies using a big strapon on you. I sense you might enjoy that.
She does have and use a strapon on me. Its 8" and is a little bigger than me. I do love it and have been with men to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i love old pervy men (Aug '14) 3 min Doubledink66 7,229
Dirty ki...k 3 min jussinkase 178,054
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 4 min Jesus6 124,854
Gay-Bi skype fun 4 min carlosdanger04 20,649
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min rayrayrusell 912,749
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 5 min mark 66,982
Pembrokeshire gay guys for fun (Jan '13) 6 min Saw 1,139
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 7 min gtopp 445,991
More from around the web