First Prev
of 6
Next Last
bobobooo

Midland, MI

#1 Oct 4, 2010
Has anyone ever heard of or has a subscription to this site? I was looking on it the other day and found some ?able stuff on it, just wondered is the stuff on there legal or what. I think its a site that people file share thier pic on. but not sure.
seneca2010

Findlay, OH

#2 Oct 4, 2010
I am at work but will check it out when I get home. What stuff is on there?
DixieDoglover

Waterloo, IA

#3 Oct 4, 2010
probably a front for a pedo site, I'd report them.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#4 Oct 4, 2010
it's borderline in some categories.. but the TRULY illegal gets taken down pretty quickly. It's just a newsgroup photo site - takes all the photos from all the newsgroups and puts them in one pay-site. If you can access newsgroups for free, it's the same content... just more hassle to sort through and/or decode.
bobobooo

Midland, MI

#5 Oct 4, 2010
seneca2010 wrote:
I am at work but will check it out when I get home. What stuff is on there?
very wierd stuff you don't even want to know.
jonny 5

Midland, MI

#6 Oct 6, 2010
1978Jeeper wrote:
it's borderline in some categories.. but the TRULY illegal gets taken down pretty quickly. It's just a newsgroup photo site - takes all the photos from all the newsgroups and puts them in one pay-site. If you can access newsgroups for free, it's the same content... just more hassle to sort through and/or decode.
ya but i saw some stuff on there that was questionable for sure is that site forgin or somthing?

Location hidden

#7 Oct 8, 2010
naw..it's legit. I used to be a member a few years ago. Just be careful what you keep, if you d/l anything. 99% of it is legal. the other stuff gets taken off pretty quick
jonny 5

Midland, MI

#11 Oct 8, 2010
1978Jeeper wrote:
naw..it's legit. I used to be a member a few years ago. Just be careful what you keep, if you d/l anything. 99% of it is legal. the other stuff gets taken off pretty quick
ya but the other 1%? can you get in trouble for being a member on the site or what? I mean how the hell does some of that stuff get on there to begin with?
Join Free
Daltonindiana

Gilbert, AZ

#12 Oct 9, 2010
Don't know.

Location hidden

#13 Oct 11, 2010
jonny 5 wrote:
<quoted text>ya but the other 1%? can you get in trouble for being a member on the site or what? I mean how the hell does some of that stuff get on there to begin with?
it's a newsgroup "collector" for lack of better word. You'll be fine. Even the groups that have "young" in the title don't really have those kinda pictures in them. Try the preview
flagflagger1

Des Moines, IA

#14 Apr 13, 2011
I think that site should be banned. I've reported it over the last year or so to asacp but nothing ever gets done about it. It really pisses me off. Like YouTube, I don't know why they let underage kids post the crappy on there they do, but again, nothing gets done about it.
dontgothere

Bradford, UK

#15 Jun 3, 2011
pictureview is again disseminating large numbers of illegal images of children. Yes, they'll take them down if you report them, but the fact is they choose to link to images from obvious paedophile newsgroups in the first place. I reported it eight years ago... as you say, nothing happens.
As for 'you'll be fine', well you try running that one past a court in the US or UK. You'll be busted. But pictureview will claim it discharged its duty by taking down images brought to its attention, and will get off scot-free.
RayDub

Branson, MO

#16 Aug 16, 2011
I was a member for about 5 minutes...I need help on how to report these people. This site is total B.S. It pisses me off that 1. someone is actually making their kids take these suggestive photos and 2. that they are allowed to put them on this website. Does anyone know where I can report these assholes to?
jeremy

Evergreen Park, IL

#17 Sep 16, 2011
id also like to report these photos. they are extremely explicit.
i agree

London, UK

#18 Sep 17, 2011
this website should not be published online.
i agree

London, UK

#19 Sep 17, 2011
this website shud not even be published
Jesus

Moraga, CA

#20 Sep 25, 2011
You should report them to your minister and have a discussion about morality with him or her. Many of the nudes are Russian and Ukranian "models" who are runaways, orphans, or in abusive families. It is sad for them and it sucks, instead of taking a church mission to Central America, or poor Asia, go to the new Sodom and Gommorah of the world: the Eastern Block. Like others stated above, Pictureview just loads images from Newsgroups onto their site and removes truly illegal images. Truly active pedo newsgroups would not link into PV. The fine line becomes, what is pedophilia and what is nude modeling.
Liberal

Montgomery, AL

#21 Sep 27, 2011
I think this site is wrong. But who is to claim the suggestive nature of the pictures? It is freedom of speech and as long as the younger ones are willing, why not let them express themselves? This society is too uptight.
also liberal

London, UK

#23 Nov 18, 2011
are you joking? there are some really dubious pictures on here and to suggest that the children (and they are certainly children) would pose for these willingly is incredibly naive. i have reported the site, but haven't received any response as of yet.
liberal2

Leander, TX

#24 Nov 19, 2011
I believe this site is boderline when it comes to some of its pix,but what I can't believe is that only in the US and UK pics of children or adults for that matter are seen as something wrong! Its all our society's fault because they have drilled it it into our heads that it is wrong but I don't think so. Let me tell you that nudity in several other countries and cultures is not seen as something wrong but as something totally normal. Let me ask this then, if you have a son or daugther and you are amongst friends going through a foto album and you come across a foto of them when they where small and u took a picture of their naked bottom, shouldn't u be labled as a pedofile and reported for doing that and showing that pic to others?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 2 min Dimcraig 589,620
genuine women around for Skype chat? 2 min hornyguy 1
do women like their ass crack licked? (Aug '12) 2 min danbedard 112
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 2 min Patrick 41,132
My girlfriend likes it when I show her naked pi... 3 min uk lad double_de 10
jerk off with little panties 3 min turtle 18
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Rayboy10 530,995
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min Tony_G_L 406,893
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 3 min Ruutheday 57,480
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min poleshift29 245,711