First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Nicole

Manchester, CT

#1 Oct 30, 2010
Any girls let multiple guys ejaculate inside them in the same night? How many? I did 5 at a party in college once and loved it. 4 were fraternity brothers i was friends with, and one random guy who slipped in (pun intended). No idea how that happened, but he was huge, so it was ok. hehe
readytogo

Auckland, New Zealand

#2 Oct 30, 2010
Wow...wicked story! do u wna chat?
birdz0536

Richmond, VA

#3 Oct 30, 2010
Nicole wrote:
Any girls let multiple guys ejaculate inside them in the same night? How many? I did 5 at a party in college once and loved it. 4 were fraternity brothers i was friends with, and one random guy who slipped in (pun intended). No idea how that happened, but he was huge, so it was ok. hehe
nicole... do you have a yahoo IM
StuckOnDuty

United States

#4 Oct 30, 2010
thats fkin sick...but hot in the same way...if you want i will help you get your cream pie today lmao..seriously though..thats hot
Cecilie

Nęstved, Denmark

#5 Nov 4, 2010
My hubby and I are swingers. We often arrange gang bangs. Recently we dicovered the joy of barebacking. I find it absolutely great, getting gang banged, and having the guys ejaculate inside my vagina. Messy, but grat fun...

Cille
Jim

Groton, CT

#6 Nov 4, 2010
That is so hot! That is a fantasy of mine. To be one part of a train of like 30 guys doing one girl and all ejaculating inside her one after another till her vagina is overflowing!

I get turned on at the thought of penetrating a girl's overly juicy, gooey and hot vagina filled with many guy's ejaculate as it is a sensation that is truly unique.

I am not a homophobe and could care less about touching other men as its all hot.
Cecilie

Nęstved, Denmark

#7 Nov 4, 2010
Gotta say, that the seemen does not stay in the vagina forever. When a new guy penetrates, most of the seemen from the last one runs out. I is great fun having multible creampie, and the feeling of a guys penis vibrating, when ejaculating inside my vagina, is a feeling I could not live without.

Cille
Jim

Groton, CT

#8 Nov 4, 2010
Cecilie wrote:
Gotta say, that the seemen does not stay in the vagina forever. When a new guy penetrates, most of the seemen from the last one runs out. I is great fun having multible creampie, and the feeling of a guys penis vibrating, when ejaculating inside my vagina, is a feeling I could not live without.
Cille
Ooohh yeah that's the hottest part about it, how all the seemen oozes out when I penetrate and sticks all over me as I thrust into her. If there had been 15 or so guys before who have ejaculated inside her, she'd be that much more sticky and slippery down there as I give her my contribution.

It must feel pretty good to a girl to have that many mens' throbbing penises ejaculating inside you huh.
Join Free
Katiee

Mooresville, NC

#9 Nov 5, 2010
Ive done this 11 times but never with more then two guys. Never together but at different times of the day/night. Only until recently did my current bf pick up on seconds otherwise no one else knew. I love the fact when the second guy enters me that he's inside me with the sperm of my previous lover. I get off really easy the second time.
BBWMom

Minneapolis, MN

#10 Nov 6, 2010
I've had no more than 2 one right after the other, I thought that was real messy but fun. I can only imagine a group of guys doing that to me.

Since: Oct 10

Perth, Australia

#11 Nov 6, 2010
BBWMom wrote:
I've had no more than 2 one right after the other, I thought that was real messy but fun. I can only imagine a group of guys doing that to me.
can I volunteer to be 1 of the guys to help with that fun?!

Since: Oct 10

Perth, Australia

#12 Nov 6, 2010
BBWMom wrote:
I've had no more than 2 one right after the other, I thought that was real messy but fun. I can only imagine a group of guys doing that to me.
can I volunteer to be 1 of the guys to help with this fun?!

Since: Oct 10

Perth, Australia

#13 Nov 6, 2010
So why do posts disappear & when u re-post the original re-appears?
Does this happen to anone else?
Ive noticed it a few times
BBWMom

Minneapolis, MN

#14 Nov 6, 2010
Well, I've never had an Australian guy before lol.

Since: Oct 10

Perth, Australia

#15 Nov 6, 2010
BBWMom wrote:
Well, I've never had an Australian guy before lol.
u just dont know what u've been missing out on then do u!
BBWMom

Minneapolis, MN

#16 Nov 6, 2010
Glassman_1 wrote:
<quoted text>
u just dont know what u've been missing out on then do u!
I'll have to remember that then.

Since: Oct 10

Perth, Australia

#17 Nov 6, 2010
BBWMom wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll have to remember that then.
How many guys would u like to try at 1 time?
BBWMom

Minneapolis, MN

#18 Nov 6, 2010
Glassman_1 wrote:
<quoted text>
How many guys would u like to try at 1 time?
Probably 4-5 guys, I'm still a gangbang virgin lol, need to start off small.
chocolateboywond er

Trenton, NJ

#19 Nov 6, 2010
BBWMom wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably 4-5 guys, I'm still a gangbang virgin lol, need to start off small.
Well, I think that we should de-virginize u to the gangbang, darlin'. I would like to be included as one of those lucky 4-5 gents. I trust that u LOVE chocolate?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#20 Nov 6, 2010
Katiee wrote:
Ive done this 11 times but never with more then two guys. Never together but at different times of the day/night. Only until recently did my current bf pick up on seconds otherwise no one else knew. I love the fact when the second guy enters me that he's inside me with the sperm of my previous lover. I get off really easy the second time.
If you and b/f decide to try more than 2,I am more than happy to provide you with an extra one,I'll go first or last.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sexy girls whatsapp numbers here (Aug '13) 6 min amritsar 7,461
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 6 min clappers101 406,048
South Carolina y0ung male looking to be owned a... 6 min Ssm 2
how big are your breasts and how old are you? 6 min Soffer 4,765
Daddies wanted 7 min male 47
Boy looking for gay older men (Oct '12) 7 min darkmikxmagician 2,181
Snapchat nudes anyone can leave there username (Dec '12) 7 min midgetman975 16,790
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 7 min bandit90 529,812
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 8 min spearos 588,804
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 9 min jooseph 57,226
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 10 min Icesanti101 245,004
More from around the web