girls in thigh leggings that are see thru is this right????

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12

Since: Jul 12

Stockport, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

I have today had to suffer watching a work college walk around in thigh black leggings and her knickers where clearly on show, did she realize this and does she know what she has been doing to me, thought about going to the men's for a w### but couldn't, anyone else suffered this problem.
Eva

Bondi, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

I always wear a thong under my leggings and it can usually be seen..
And my cameltoe is usually visible too..
Did she have full panties or thong on??
stephen

Maidstone, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

hi eva
Should I go 4 it

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

I love my wife wearing leggings cause she is thick and stretches and makes them more see thru. You can clearly see her thong and tattoos thru them. So sexy
Dantheman

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Watching my wife as we speak bending over etc in leggings ! No pants but when she gos out puts a shirt that covers her bum a bit ! She's very fit !
Should I go 4 it

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Dantheman wrote:
Watching my wife as we speak bending over etc in leggings ! No pants but when she gos out puts a shirt that covers her bum a bit ! She's very fit !
Sounds very hot. Better than a short skirt
Dantheman

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Ye drives me wild and when we have friends round I get her bit drunk and get her do some ballet moves ie sPlitz etc ! U ought c m8s faces and their Mrs !
Should I go 4 it

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Dantheman wrote:
Ye drives me wild and when we have friends round I get her bit drunk and get her do some ballet moves ie sPlitz etc ! U ought c m8s faces and their Mrs !
Sounds like a fun time. Like that the wife plays along with it also. Leggings party haha
Join Free

Stockport, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Hi Eva, To answer your question, she had a cream glossy thong on, with a very nice slight camltoe, the problem is if she saw me looking would she think I was a perv, or was she doing it on purpose, since i got home i have had a text, from mate about her. Why do women do this???
jack

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

widway wrote:
Hi Eva, To answer your question, she had a cream glossy thong on, with a very nice slight camltoe, the problem is if she saw me looking would she think I was a perv, or was she doing it on purpose, since i got home i have had a text, from mate about her. Why do women do this???
at the moment they are a fashion item, most girls wear them and they are the best thing since sliced bread.

Stockport, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

have to agree with you.
Chino

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

widway wrote:
I have today had to suffer watching a work college walk around in thigh black leggings and her knickers where clearly on show, did she realize this and does she know what she has been doing to me, thought about going to the men's for a w### but couldn't, anyone else suffered this problem.

I will love to see that eva that sound sexy

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5930 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi K....k 3 min mmcb11 64,783
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min javi 333,640
seen my sons naked 3 min Andrea 31
Snapchat names!:) (Jul '13) 4 min swebanana 5,035
Let's hear from WOMEN whose husbands c@cks are ... (Mar '10) 4 min sparky1234 413
Snapchat nudes (Nov '12) 4 min Heyyou1122 80,254
dirty ki..k 4 min seniorof14 137,869
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min Benjinkle 211,376
Females that post nude snapchat stories 17 min stianh1992 2,590
•••
•••
•••

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••