Next Last
Dan

AOL

#1 Mar 4, 2009
Do women talk or enjoy dirty talk while having sex
Rosie

AOL

#2 Mar 4, 2009
I like hearing my b/f talking really dirty during sex, especially when I am close to climaxing. I also talk dirty and telling him to really give it to me if ya know what I mean ;) -- Somehow I really get off on that. However, under everyday situations I dont like to hear dirty words or cussing.
Linda

AOL

#3 Mar 4, 2009
Dan wrote:
But of course, especially when I am about to cum. I love hearing my b/f telling me what he will be doing to me and how hard he is gonna give it to me. The dirtier the talk the hornier I become and usually ending in a wilder more satisfying orgasm.

“Hello!”

Since: Mar 09

Fort Mill, SC

#4 Mar 4, 2009
I don't necessarily like dirty talk, but I like it when a man is vocal in bed... his grunts and moans.
talk

Rocky Mount, NC

#5 Mar 4, 2009
Rosie wrote:
I like hearing my b/f talking really dirty during sex, especially when I am close to climaxing. I also talk dirty and telling him to really give it to me if ya know what I mean ;)-- Somehow I really get off on that. However, under everyday situations I dont like to hear dirty words or cussing.
Yeah -- I like hearing his Moans...and him talking dirty to me some is ok.
I don't like it in general conversation.

I end up Talking in my Head -- I'm not a Verbal person. He'd love it....I just can't seem to let it loose.

“Learning to love and be loved”

Since: Feb 09

London

#7 Mar 4, 2009
Dan wrote:
I love my guy talking dirty to me at any time as long as its just us listenin lol! It's such a turn on for me to hear what he's thinkin/ wanting to do to me or with me. Iused to find it difficult to verbalise cos i don't use foul language or talk filth in everyday situations etc. I thought it, but found it uncomfortable to say, or embarassing even, because its alien terminology! I found reading sexy literature/ stories out loud to my bf helped me get over the unfamiliarity of the words/ terms..now I can be as salacious as he is, and we both love that
flight 764 black male

Chicago, IL

#8 Mar 4, 2009
MissMia2009 wrote:
<quoted text>
I love my guy talking dirty to me at any time as long as its just us listenin lol! It's such a turn on for me to hear what he's thinkin/ wanting to do to me or with me. Iused to find it difficult to verbalise cos i don't use foul language or talk filth in everyday situations etc. I thought it, but found it uncomfortable to say, or embarassing even, because its alien terminology! I found reading sexy literature/ stories out loud to my bf helped me get over the unfamiliarity of the words/ terms..now I can be as salacious as he is, and we both love that
hello Miss Mia
Anonyomus

Glassboro, NJ

#9 Mar 4, 2009
MissMia2009 wrote:
<quoted text>
like me to talk dirty to you have some fun have e-mail address.
Join Free
Brian

Glassboro, NJ

#10 Mar 4, 2009
MissMia2009 wrote:
<quoted text>
want i will talk dirty to you like that what your e-mail very horny and hard now.

“PRETTY IN INK”

Since: Jan 09

Sac Town

#11 Mar 4, 2009
I don't like cursing or foul language in general. However, I bark like a sailor during sex. It is a real turn on to let go during intimacy.
Horny Cowboy

Glassboro, NJ

#12 Mar 4, 2009
Jennie27 wrote:
I don't like cursing or foul language in general. However, I bark like a sailor during sex. It is a real turn on to let go during intimacy.
getting me horny Jennie27 i give you a great sex give you sex for over 5 hours or longer. I am wild in the bed like a cowboy ride all night long baby how does that sound ladys. Want to talk more give your e-mail have some with this horny cowboy ok ladys.
Jane

AOL

#14 Mar 5, 2009
Afshaani wrote:
I don't necessarily like dirty talk, but I like it when a man is vocal in bed... his grunts and moans.
So your b/f has never told you in his throes of climaxing how he loves to *uck you deep and hard etc etc ???
Lynne

United States

#15 Mar 5, 2009
well i dont have a bf but i hook up, and when we have sex, i love to hear some dirty talk. moans and grunts too are hot.
Adst

Australia

#16 Mar 5, 2009
Lynne wrote:
well i dont have a bf but i hook up, and when we have sex, i love to hear some dirty talk. moans and grunts too are hot.
Yep, for sure. i like to throw a few lines in there. Lift her legs around your neck and look her directly in the eyes "You like it when i f*ck you deep, don't you"......hets us both off!
happy husband

United States

#17 Mar 5, 2009
me and my wife love to talk dirty .it makes us wild
James

AOL

#19 Mar 8, 2009
Georgia wrote:
I luv it when my man fuc*s me hard and tells me what he likes to do to me. In return I do the same thing and usually tells him " honey I am your whore, I am your fuc&ing c*nt, give it all to meeee etc" you get the idea.
OK Georgia, we got the picture ;)LOL

“Panty Pixie”

Since: Sep 08

Honolulu, HI

#20 Mar 8, 2009
More Georgia, please--Adst too!
Josh

Hesperia, CA

#21 Mar 12, 2009
So while we are giving out email... lol somone ask for mine..
Stacey

United States

#22 Mar 12, 2009
Sweet_sticky_stacey@yahoo.com
will reply
Tapout

Hamilton, Canada

#23 Mar 12, 2009
Add me on msn or aim at hobbes2588@hotmail.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
anybody masturbating right now? (Nov '08) 1 min genuine snapper 80,975
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 1 min Krankkrew 20,982
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min oliverborz 405,557
Anyone want to chat? 1 min Sam 20 m 3
master looking for female slave snapchat (Jan '14) 2 min rachypoo23 2
Ladies Like BBC? 2 min Tasha 8
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 2 min Hung prof 302,207
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 2 min dgxtreme16 494,025
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min sweet_uk_boy 175,952
•••