“Fantasies turned to Flesh”

Since: May 08

Saint Petersburg Florida

#21 Jun 5, 2008
Allan wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you are going to believe a man who beats his wife and makes her "please [him]" and call him her "Master"? I see. If a rapist tells you his victim enjoyed being raped, would you believe that too? Of course not! So why do you believe an acknowledged abuser? You have not heard from the wife, only the perpetrator!
BAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAH!!!
Oh god.. I think I peed myself reading this thread so far.

Ok... no really... Please Mojoe... tell me this is you just having fun.

Dreadmuse
www.dreadmuse.com

Hey... anytime you want to submit something, let me know...

“Home at last!”

Since: Apr 08

The midwest

#22 Jun 5, 2008
The Dreadmuse wrote:
<quoted text>
BAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAH!!!
Oh god.. I think I peed myself reading this thread so far.
Ok... no really... Please Mojoe... tell me this is you just having fun.
Dreadmuse
www.dreadmuse.com
Hey... anytime you want to submit something, let me know...
lol. Dreadmuse, Allan is just a troll whose attention I have attracted. If you have time, and would like to read the diary of a madman, read the posts he has made on other threads. In http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/TM20RENII... , on my post 376, I list many of his most psychotic rants. I think you would enjoy the read if you have some time.

Do I even need to say that this troll has no clue? He is simply attempting to defame and malign me.

“French Canadians wifey”

Since: Feb 08

Danville, IL

#23 Jun 5, 2008
To add to that, Allan also uses various user names here such as Monsieur Chauvin, and H.. hmmm..I don't know..One or two others..

“Fantasies turned to Flesh”

Saint Petersburg Florida

#24 Jun 6, 2008
ok... then I'll go ahead and feed the troll a bit.

I'm a proud Dom. Very proud. I'm proud that my wife is a willing sub. I'm humbled by the trust she puts into me when we are engaged in a scene. For a self proclaimed psychotherapist,(not sure how a psychotherapist specializes in OB/GYN.. but medical profession is not my thing)... to not understand the dynamics involved in a Dom/sub relationship amazes me.

Obviously, Allan needs to do some intense research into this area. Being a psychotherapist, he should know the value of understanding the relationships that people have. His own prejudices towards women bring any of his observations into question.

So... Allan.. as a favor to you, let me enlighten you a bit. There is a fine line between assault and battery, and BDSM. Crossing that line is about a 15 year sentence. That line is based on consent. When my wife and I did public shows, I have to stress to people how important consent and understanding is. While my wife (or any other sub) may not know what I have in store for them, they know that I will push limits, but not cross them.

There are different types of play my friend. So... perhaps you should do some research. Educate yourself on the topic that you bash people on.

Dreadmuse

www.dreadmuse.com

Feeding trolls, one thread at a time.

“...............”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#25 Jun 12, 2008
Allan wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you are going to believe a man who beats his wife and makes her "please [him]" and call him her "Master"? I see. If a rapist tells you his victim enjoyed being raped, would you believe that too? Of course not! So why do you believe an acknowledged abuser? You have not heard from the wife, only the perpetrator!
Does he actually beat her though or is it just rough play? If he beats her then no! it is definately wrong, but I was of the impression that it was just rough play and her being submissive [i don't know, being tied up or something].????

“Home at last!”

The midwest

#26 Jun 13, 2008
P-S-S wrote:
<quoted text>
Does he actually beat her though or is it just rough play? If he beats her then no! it is definately wrong, but I was of the impression that it was just rough play and her being submissive [i don't know, being tied up or something].????
P-S-S, Allan is a troll who made it his mission in life to harass myself and several others here in Topix for a time. I do not beat my wife,(as if this needs to be said, but apparently it does). She has submitted herself to me of her own free will, and my primary responsibility is to care for and protect her. There is a considerable difference between consentual play and mental or physical abuse, and I would never abuse my wife.

“I <3 KAZZZ!!! =]”

do you know who I AM?!!

#27 Jun 13, 2008
i would never hurt the girl i love
unless she wanted me to in a sexual way ha
Allan

Toronto, Canada

#28 Jun 13, 2008
Mojoe wrote:
<quoted text>
P-S-S, Allan is a troll who made it his mission in life to harass myself and several others here in Topix for a time. I do not beat my wife,(as if this needs to be said, but apparently it does). She has submitted herself to me of her own free will, and my primary responsibility is to care for and protect her. There is a considerable difference between consentual play and mental or physical abuse, and I would never abuse my wife.
Rapists also claim their victims enjoyed it, and when brought before the courts, they invariably claim the victims consented to it and it was "just playing" at "rough sex". Rape is rape. Battered wives is all to familiar to everyone to laugh it off, as Mojoe would have us do. We have not heard from the victim, only the perpetrator!
Join Free

“...............”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#29 Jun 13, 2008
Mojoe wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry that I had to ask the question at all but I've not read most of the posts ... this subject looks as though it has been an earlier topic of discussion on previous posts. He Sure is determined that you beat her though, some poeple are not open minded at all. My guess is that Allan is very victorian in the bed ;)
Allan

Toronto, Canada

#30 Jun 13, 2008
P-S-S wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry that I had to ask the question at all but I've not read most of the posts ... this subject looks as though it has been an earlier topic of discussion on previous posts. He Sure is determined that you beat her though, some poeple are not open minded at all. My guess is that Allan is very victorian in the bed ;)
Victorian husbands beat their wives and treated them like children, at best, or more like chattel property. That does not describe me, but it does describe Mojoe and the group of wife beaters and controlling patriarchal macho males he associates with! Victorians did not believe women ought to enjoy sex or even move in bed. I like women to be loud, vocal, active and move a lot in bed! I especially like it when they scratch my back in ecstacy. Mojoe's wife silently does what he tells her, except when he is whipping or caning her, then he wants her to scream, and he makes sure she does too!

“Home at last!”

The midwest

#31 Jun 13, 2008
P-S-S wrote:
<quoted text>
As you can see from Allen's post above, only he is right. Its's truly amazing that one can have so much ego, and so little knowledge. I am truly comforted that he has not been able to pass his seed to a succeeding generation.
Allan

Toronto, Canada

#32 Jun 13, 2008
Mojoe wrote:
<quoted text>
As you can see from Allen's post above, only he is right. Its's truly amazing that one can have so much ego, and so little knowledge. I am truly comforted that he has not been able to pass his seed to a succeeding generation.
My God, Mojoe is forcefully breeding his wife!

“Home at last!”

The midwest

#33 Jun 13, 2008
Allan wrote:
<quoted text>
My God, Mojoe is forcefully breeding his wife!
LOL. Thank you for always responding. It makes it so much easier to keep the thread near the top, so everyone has the chance to marvel at your diminutive intellect. Thank you also, for not polluting my world with your offspring.
Allan

Toronto, Canada

#34 Jun 13, 2008
Mojoe wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. Thank you for always responding. It makes it so much easier to keep the thread near the top, so everyone has the chance to marvel at your diminutive intellect. Thank you also, for not polluting my world with your offspring.
Do you keep your wife barefoot and pregnant and in the kitchen, when you are not beating her or forcing her to breed? Are you a biblethumper? And do you always speak for her and she has to stay quiet? Wow, are you American Taliban?

“Home at last!”

The midwest

#35 Jun 13, 2008
Allan wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you keep your wife barefoot and pregnant and in the kitchen, when you are not beating her or forcing her to breed? Are you a biblethumper? And do you always speak for her and she has to stay quiet? Wow, are you American Taliban?
Please, keep it going. Your display of towering intellect astounds me!

“Home at last!”

The midwest

#36 Jun 13, 2008
Bump for Allan.

“Home at last!”

The midwest

#39 Jun 14, 2008
Hey Allen, enlighten us with your dazzling intellect!

“Home at last!”

The midwest

#40 Jun 14, 2008
I'm truly disapointed Alien. I thought you were a better troll.
dick100

Ashland, OR

#41 Jun 15, 2008
If she was acting like a real bitch, humiliation would be the thing to do. I had my wife go naked all weekend for being a real "B" one week. When one of my friends showed up at the door, I told her to answer it. She did. My friend is into S&M so I told him he could have some fun. She ended up enjoying the time he humiliated her. I think we may have found new excitement in our lives.

“TRUTH HURTS HUH?”

Since: Nov 07

United States

#43 Jun 16, 2008
dick100 wrote:
If she was acting like a real bitch, humiliation would be the thing to do. I had my wife go naked all weekend for being a real "B" one week. When one of my friends showed up at the door, I told her to answer it. She did. My friend is into S&M so I told him he could have some fun. She ended up enjoying the time he humiliated her. I think we may have found new excitement in our lives.
to bad she hasent found excitement in your pants,then maybe she could have some fun too. but i guess she is up sh!t creek huh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
girls 18 & up who love there kitty pounded? 3 min Horndog57 37
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min Ross718 381,454
importance of having your wife "go black" (Mar '12) 3 min Round the World 109
Love my wife having sex with another man (Aug '13) 3 min hornypop 109
Dirty ki...k 3 min Username 103,156
good morning 3 min SuthrnCumfrt 612
gay/bi bb pins london/united kingdom (Oct '11) 3 min Adam 3,687
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 4 min Wch 779,579
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min asdantistass 796,284
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 16 min john 60,405