#45 Dec 22, 2011
Iservblks wrote:
I am looking for my Black Master.
hi call me master rich
please sir

Oldbury, UK

#47 Dec 31, 2011
Black Master Africa wrote:
I am able to arrange white slave holidays in Africa for both females and males.
You white trash will be used as slaves send me contact Master Cosmas Tanzania.
Your safety is ensured.
sir may i ask do you have masters in the uk for white slaves like me to serve sir.thank you sir.
doug

Roseville, MI

#48 Dec 31, 2011
my wife is white and when she was 36 years old she was a slave for a young black guy for a short period of time.He,his friends,and all the other black guys used her good and were banging her daily.They were doing her in all 3 holes at a time and one time have 4 d!cks in 3 holes.They tore her up good.She still enjoys getting black in her just not as often.
White male for blacks

Escalon, CA

#49 Jan 2, 2012
I want a black master that would collar me up and screw me daily. And call me names and choke me as he would bang me.
Haze

Paterson, NJ

#50 Jan 2, 2012
Ohh she a freak good thing I'm black ;)
SubBitch

Greenville, SC

#51 Jan 10, 2012
Hello. I've been chatting with a biracial master for about 4 months now and I am finally going to meet him this weekend. I am a white male, 26 years and he is 23 years. I have always been submissive but through chatting with this superior male for the past 4 months, he has helped me understand that I am more slave then submissive as has truly helped me find my place. I feel so honored and cannot wait to meet him in person. Any suggestions on things I should always do ?
slave4black

Clonmel, Ireland

#52 Jan 17, 2012
richkid711 wrote:
<quoted text>hi call me master rich
hi Master Rich, would love to worship you. Do you have an email address or msn/yahoo address?
slavepaul

Oldbury, UK

#53 Jan 17, 2012
hello master rich,this white slave would love to find out more about you sir.i believe in the superiority of the black race and it is my destiny to serve the magnificent black race.paulsweeney07@hotmail.co. uk with respect sir.
Join Free
scott

Roswell, GA

#54 Jan 21, 2012
seriously, you people are just awful
Iservblks

Mountain View, CA

#55 Feb 1, 2012
Yes Master Rich
Martin

London, UK

#57 Mar 3, 2012
Evan wrote:
Does anyone else have a fantasy where the black race are the masters, enslaving white slaves. Imagine the slaveship film Amistad in reverse for example.
Yes, I long to be a black mans slave.
Martin

London, UK

#58 Mar 3, 2012
I am a guy white male and long to be a black mans slave.
mothers influence

Los Angeles, CA

#59 Mar 9, 2012
After i found pics of my mom submitting to big black cock at age 11 I always fantasized about giving her away to a black master and friends and holding her hands ass she was reminded of her place now at age 40 I caught her starring at a black man the other day at age 71 she still is sexy. She needs a reunion withher past

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#60 Mar 18, 2012
I would like to do some roleplay or to be verbally dominated by a young black boy (18+) or a young black girl (18+). I'm from Germany and 39 years old. Anyone interested?
Black Masters

Memphis, TN

#63 May 11, 2012
Evan wrote:
Does anyone else have a fantasy where the black race are the masters, enslaving white slaves. Imagine the slaveship film Amistad in reverse for example.
I have given my 15 year old daughter to a black man for breeding purposes.After I was forced to suck him off in front of my wife and daughter.My wife and I now raise the children that she has had with him.My daughter will be coming back to us in 6 months so I can raise her black babies.She is 25 years old and is pregnant with her 8th child by her black master/pimp.
whiteslave

Opa Locka, FL

#64 May 27, 2012
Evan wrote:
is their any videos like this? plz post links or titles to them
whiteslave

Opa Locka, FL

#65 May 27, 2012
are there any videos of white slaves serving the superior black race? links and titles please.
whiteslave

Opa Locka, FL

#66 May 27, 2012
but gay videos of just men no women
Roy

Ponte Vedra, FL

#67 May 28, 2012
whiteslave wrote:
but gay videos of just men no women
How dirty do you want the vids.
White inferior slave

London, UK

#68 Jun 18, 2012
henry wrote:
my wife and i have a black friend and we role play master slave us as slave its hot
my wife and I are white and we have a black master and mistress whom we serve with our bodies and serve financially we have 5 kids all black fathered by our masters friends we are so lucky to be slaves to our black superiors

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min Nicky_iv_b 160,866
K.....k trade group. Anything goes. Leave name ... 2 min Sike_nutz 291
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 2 min 19yo Canadian 279,236
looking for woman to have sex with and have a baby 2 min robbie 1
i NEED A MASTER 2 min Jack 8
Asked and Answered (Mar '13) 2 min Ellie16 16,444
Men with erections at a nude beach (May '09) 3 min Linda 3,606
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min lookingforfun 473,126
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min heyyyguyzzz 379,517
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 4 min Morris2015 13,540