Since: Feb 13

Columbus, OH

#1 Apr 8, 2013
Hey everyone im a 20yo male looking to purchase my first butt plug. I was wondering if anyone (girls or guys) could give some feedback on glass butt plugs.

Im really looking for a plug to wear for extended periods of time so here are two questions. Are glass ones comfortable for extended wear? Do they poke you alot?

If anyone can answer these two questions and/or have other things to add please feel free.
Guy

Ringgold, GA

#2 Apr 8, 2013
There not good they poke to much . Silicon is better
Tony

AOL

#3 Apr 8, 2013
Bonner33 wrote:
Hey everyone im a 20yo male looking to purchase my first butt plug. I was wondering if anyone (girls or guys) could give some feedback on glass butt plugs.
Im really looking for a plug to wear for extended periods of time so here are two questions. Are glass ones comfortable for extended wear? Do they poke you alot?
If anyone can answer these two questions and/or have other things to add please feel free.
Wow!, I never used a glass one, sounds scary! I always used the rubber like ones. They feel great all day, nice full feeling! I would wear tight spandex with them. Helps keep it in. I,m a guy, and yeah they feel terriffic! Have you thought where your going to get one? I went to an adult store, and had a guy wait on me. Turned me on to lay it on the counter when I paid for it! Oh yeah, I got some gay magazines to!Any other questions? Tony....

Since: Feb 13

Columbus, OH

#4 Apr 8, 2013
Guy wrote:
There not good they poke to much . Silicon is better
ya i figured so. i will probably just go with a silicon one
Guy

Ringgold, GA

#5 Apr 8, 2013
Txt me 4232551595

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Younggun3345 649,908
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min Middlesbrough boy 305,487
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min vietnam 671,520
Lent and masturbation (Feb '13) 3 min Connor 3
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 4 min Tyler 85,843
Boy looking for gay older men (Oct '12) 4 min aaron 3,903
gay teens newcastle (May '14) 4 min geordie lad 732
Dirty ki...k 5 min Poolfun23 8,873
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 7 min Oli 10,404
More from around the web