Other ways for guys to masterbate
sexylady

Elmhurst, IL

#27 Jun 15, 2008
i do it 4 my boyfriend and he says i do it good
ben19

South Africa

#28 Jun 17, 2008
I'm 15 and have a Brother who is 10 and he cam to me and ask me to theach him how to "tos" .And I think it is just gay to ask me somthing like that , Pleas help me wat chould I tel him.
beef

South Africa

#29 Jun 17, 2008
Hi i'm 14 year old boy and i need some help.Just yester day we went to my famelie . My cousin (now 17) told me he wanted to show me somting so i foliwd him to his room and he clousd the door and srarted to take of his clouthes and orderd me to do the same . i was confuesd and i felt weerd so i did it than he took me by the arm and led me to te bed and said i must lai dowen so i did it and he sat on top of me and started to kis me then he rubd mu pines vegorily and it felt good .than he told me he would kill me if i tell his parents about the things he is gona do to me (he alsoe said he is raping me)than he said i must stand on my nees and i felt him puting his pines in to my as . he said it was anuel sex were having (i thut it felt good .After 40 minets he hade a orgazim hand he said were done he orderd me to get dreasd will he is in the shouwer .

Now i want to know if i'm gay if i like it wate he did to me. Please E-mail me at [email protected]
lil dick

Colville, WA

#30 Jun 24, 2008
i like shuvin a large round object in my butt hole wile jacking off it feels nice
gaystudman2

Tribune, KS

#32 Jul 1, 2008
freddy that is so sexy we should hook up sometime
red dragon

United States

#34 Jul 11, 2008
i use lotion basically sometimes when i am out of lotion i use spit so you can do it anyway basically
andyp

United States

#35 Jul 11, 2008
you guys are some gay sons of b******. I dont know whats wrong with the guy and the discared diapers
jackdaniels

Kingston, Canada

#36 Jul 19, 2008
stick your finer up your ass a little. it feels good
Join Free
suck it

Cincinnati, OH

#37 Jul 22, 2008
stand and do it or buy a fan it fells great
cristian

Huntley, IL

#38 Jul 26, 2008
hey try this way rub your hands together like your heating them but put ur penis in the middle tip do it in the shower p.s. im masterbating right now
cristian

Huntley, IL

#39 Jul 26, 2008
horay i peed sperm hooray!!!!!!!!!!
j man

Canada

#40 Jul 30, 2008
why the hell are a hole bunch of guys talking about masterbating you guys are just freaks just have sex wit a girl guys!!!!
j man

Canada

#41 Jul 30, 2008
andyp your right these guys are losers. hahahaha
i'm not cause i had sex before wit my girlfriend
cumming home

Atlanta, GA

#43 Jul 30, 2008
wonder why my post didn't get posted. It was a hellava story

Since: Jul 08

Atlanta, GA

#44 Jul 30, 2008
I'll try posting my story again.
This time I will cut it short and get to the point.
If you have access to a pressure washer or if you ever ran one before you know how the hose viberates. Let that hose get beteen your legs and pull it up to your croch. Need I say more?
450man

Pevely, MO

#45 Aug 1, 2008
what if your girl friend wont do it for u prude
cumming home

Atlanta, GA

#46 Aug 2, 2008
450man wrote:
what if your girl friend wont do it for u prude
Replacement time I would say.
nhcfhdfghf

Rochester, MN

#47 Aug 5, 2008
poop wrote:
I do it with my xbox
i agree xbox controller vibration
bigdev

Stone Mountain, GA

#50 Aug 9, 2008
just sit on your hand untill it falls asleep then just go feels like somons doin it for u! im 13 btw
johnny88

Canada

#51 Aug 9, 2008
give me ur email lets talk

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 7 min nick 474,216
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 7 min snapme 963,197
wanna trade dirty skype contacts? (Aug '12) 7 min Umar Farooq 365
Dirty ki...k (Feb '15) 7 min Bdubs 211,417
delhi gay sex (Feb '15) 7 min karan 33,336
tx bout my lil si s 7 min lydia 13
panty fetish 8 min kinky slut 1
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 9 min rhys19m 131,508
Gay-Bi skype fun 10 min mat 50,706
More from around the web