Girls: What turns you off or makes a guy UNATTRACTIVE to you?

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of68
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Trans Am Guy

Marengo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2007

When you see a guy, what makes a guy either a YES or a NO to you? What "thing" or feature makes it or breaks it for you? Most specifically, how does a guy's weight figure into your asessment of what you think of a guy???

HONESTLY!
SOHC 4

New Albany, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2007

... Which of these factors is the most important [to you] in your FIRST IMPRESSION of a guy who speaks to you?
(1) His face?
(2) Whether he's fat or normal?
(3) Whether he's smiling or not?
(4) Bad breath or B.O.?
(5) his personality?
(6) All 5?
(7) Something else?
Trans Am Guy

Marengo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2007

Well, I was thinking purely LOOKS obviously as a girl might SEE a guy and not be close enough to even KNOW any BO or BREATH problem..... There has to be traits that make or break the deal for women when they see a guy........ WHAT ARE THEY???
Poppy

Cardiff, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2007

For me i first notice upclose is eyes and teeth/smile. I love deep dark eyes.
But from a distance its hard to say, because whether they are thin, fat, b.o.or bad breath is irrevelant to me its all about eyes and personality. If the guy is a d!ck, then to me they are a no-no!
I love guys who are themselves n i really love guys to be random and speak their minds.
Poppy

Cardiff, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2007

Sum guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never seen you, but you are hot....
Why thankyou kind sir x

“Live, Love and be Happy”

Since: Jul 07

Barrington

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2007

If a guy smiles at me and has sparkling eyes, it makes me melt. If he has a big gut, it's a turn off, a little extra weight is OK. Demeanor means a lot too. But for first impression, it's the eyes all the way
david

Chula Vista, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2007

I had no idea that much weight was given to the eyes. Thank you ladies, I'll remember that the next time I'm shopping for new frames.

I always thought it was the ATTITUDE! A lot of my female friends say that they can tell by the way a guy walks or stands how confident he is, before he even opens his mouth. But it seems to be a composite of many things...
Joya

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2007

Women always say that this or that attracts them to a man, but what myself and nearly every other female I know seems to always respond to is confidence-NOT cocky or arrogance mind you, but a man that has a cool air of confidence and good breath. He seems to be the winner every time.
Join Free
yolby

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2007

i have to say that i get put off pretty fast if a guy has bad breath or B O, i have no desire to get closer..
Crooked teeth i can handle but the unclean rotting look, i dont wanna kiss that..
yolby

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2007

eyes and smile!!!!:)
john

Belrose, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2007

you are all stupit
Yada

Vero Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2007

WHat turns me off is bad breath, nasty hairiness and poor hygiene.

What turns me on the opposite of above with nice, quiet manners, good sense of , intelligence and less self absorption.
Trans Am Guy

Marengo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2007

Well, if eyes were enough, I'd be with almost any woman I wanted! I have DEEP BLUE eyes... Eyes that (used to more than I hear anymore) get noticed.... Yet I think it's my weight that causes me my problems. And it's not like I am a "seriously fat guy" just overweight...

Barrington

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2007

Trans Am Guy wrote:
Well, if eyes were enough, I'd be with almost any woman I wanted! I have DEEP BLUE eyes... Eyes that (used to more than I hear anymore) get noticed.... Yet I think it's my weight that causes me my problems. And it's not like I am a "seriously fat guy" just overweight...
If the weight is in the gut, then it's a turn off. A big belly haning over the belt is not attractive, so if that's the case try doing some walking. Guys lose weight faster than women, it could also be that you are looking for the wrong kind of woman. You sound genuine, so don;'t give up!
DD Lady

Fresno, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2007

What turns me on? It's the eyes first, and then the smile, his voice, height, mannerisms...

What turns me off? Belly fat, B.O., nasty breath, crudeness, stupidity...

Barrington

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2007

DD Lady wrote:
What turns me on? It's the eyes first, and then the smile, his voice, height, mannerisms...
What turns me off? Belly fat, B.O., nasty breath, crudeness, stupidity...
Ditto
Trans Am Guy

Marengo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2007

It must be the stomach. While not over the belt, it is larger than it should be and I'm just -oh, I hate the word "pudgy".... but never-the-less, I'm not thin.

While I am not looking for a supermodel, sure, I would LOVE to meet and have a great relationship with a GORGEOUS woman, I find women who are by most standards average -and something about them attracts me. That is to me all that matters. The ONLY deal-breaker for me is I am NOT attracted to BIG women... Not saying overweight women, I mean BIG or FAT women... I am genuine. Even a "good" guy, hard-working and well, lonely.
cough

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2008

yolby wrote:
eyes and smile!!!!:)
yes eyes and smile all the way!
thers nothing bettr about a girl who lights up a room!
TRANS AM GUY

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2008

All this time later and I still find mself trying to figure out who is out there for me.

I must be cursed....
hawk

Appleton, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2008

TRANS AM GUY wrote:
All this time later and I still find mself trying to figure out who is out there for me.
I must be cursed....
Maybe you just haven't found the right girl. For all of our instant turn-ons and turn-offs, I think we have a subconscious "picture" of the right guy, at least I do. And when he walked into my life, I was blown away. But, most agree--he's not immediately attractive and he's definately stocky, with a tummy. If I didn't know him, just saw him on the street, I doubt he'd make an impression. I don't think I'd identify him as "my type". But, it was his attitude and who he is and now, there's nothing about him I don't love. I look at him and think "Damn!" Yeah, he's real sexy. I'm sure there's a girl like that for you, too.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of68
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5330 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Skype sex for girls 5 min sexy_andy28 1
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 5 min Sexy_boy46 121,022
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 5 min Bryce 224,300
dave's bar and grill,is now open. (Feb '13) 5 min zedme 21,075
who wants to see me twerk? 5 min MKIK 15
older gay guys/dads wanted for skype to chat (Apr '12) 5 min Darkcuteboy14 7,144
First Gay Experience Stories (Jul '11) 5 min Mogay 7,939
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 6 min John2122 309,900
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 6 min yah 418,870
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••