Torrance, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2007

Judged:

I've had sex with several virgins during the course of my life. I can't really remember ever having sex for the first time with a virgin that was really enjoyable. What about you guys, how was your first experience with a virgin. As for as any real attraction to me, being a virgin really doesn't interest me that much I prefer a women or girl with some experience behind her. Also in other countries why is it so wrong for a woman to lose her virginity prior to marriage but a guy can be a man whore and nothing is said about it.
ALLEN CHASER

Torrance, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2007

HEY GUYS GET IN HERE AND COMMENT ON THIS, YOU TO GIRLS LETS HEAR HOW IT WAS FOR YOU, DID YOU ORGASM THE FIRST TIME, OR GUYS WAS THE WHOLE IDEAL OF HAVING SEX EVERYTHING YOU THOUGH IT WOULD BE. AND HOW ABOUT THOSE GUYS THAT HAVE HAD SEX WITH VIRGINS SINCE, WAS IT GOOD OR JUST OKAY...DYING TO HEAR THE COMMENTS.

I'VE PUT MINE AT THE BEGINNING HERE.

Since: May 07

tennessee

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2007

Judged:

My first wife was a virgin.. gotta say i prefer a more experenced woman.
pablo

Victoria, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2007

Judged:

Well first part is obvious ~ one has to take their time. Wait weeks, even months if necessary for the right 'moment'.( assuming you are talking of female virgins!
AND as for the DOUBLE STANDARD.
Are you suprised such exist. It is all about control! Men controlling 'their' women in a personal, societal, cultural sense!
In parts of the world, a woman can be put to death because she has been raped ( ie. damaged goods). And she cannot press rape charges unless there is a credible wittness or two? And what gender do you think made those laws?

Sorry.... I'll get off my soapbox!
Allen Chaser wrote:
I've had sex with several virgins during the course of my life. I can't really remember ever having sex for the first time with a virgin that was really enjoyable. What about you guys, how was your first experience with a virgin. As for as any real attraction to me, being a virgin really doesn't interest me that much I prefer a women or girl with some experience behind her. Also in other countries why is it so wrong for a woman to lose her virginity prior to marriage but a guy can be a man whore and nothing is said about it.
pablo

Victoria, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2007

Judged:

Addendum ~ if you , as a lusty male, DO take your time, allow her to set the pace, you will create a special bond between each other. That nulliparous vagina will feel even better the NEXT time!
franko

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2007

Judged:

I've been with only one virgin. We dated 3 months befoe we had intercourse, but we had "fooled around" a lot by then so the expeince was quite good.

HOwever, I;ve been with a couple of women who were with me as only the second man in their sex life, and they were fairely repressed sexually and so the experience was not very good at all.

Attitude and lack of self-consicousness or fear overcomes inexperience ... enthusuaism is good.
pablo

Victoria, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2007

Oh I've had the pleasure of two virgins.... both times a few months before penetration. It happened when they were ready. The second stunned me in that she took to cunnilngus like a 'fish to water'~ was quick to lubricate and we had a number of simultaneous orgasms in a sixty nine position before even the tip tried entry several months later..... so take your time, the results are well worth it!

As for being the second man ~ been there too. Except she was incredibly curious though shy. A potent, exciting mix!
pablo

Victoria, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2007

correction...
above should read...'both times we waited a few months before penetration occurred'

So wasn't simply foreplay ..was like fourteentimesforeplay!
Join Free

“Having fun”

Iasi

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2007

foreplay has been indeed fine, penetration took a while. I tried to be careful and I still remember the sensation entering while she was so horny she didn't feel any pain.
jayactivete

Hefei, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2007

you're right~~

“I L0V3 TAKiN MY TiM3..N0 RUSH”

Since: Apr 07

MiAMi

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2007

I had sex with a Virgin once.
and i gotta Say . i would rather have sex
with a skill's sex partner .:)

Only thing good about having sex with
a virgin is Them mour Mad loud!! lol's

kinda a turn on!

POppastiffler

Deux-montagnes, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2007

Judged:

Had sex with many virgins ...

Each one was like breaking into a cement wall...

none of which they enjoyed...but as you keep going the vagina adjusts itself to the right size ...being your size great vag isnt it.. Just hope you guys stay together ran into a few none virgin women and must say think they got rammed by a Truck.......

your friend popastiff
KittyKat

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2007

Judged:

When I lost my virginity i had sex 3 times that day. It hurt, and i didn't really enjoy but i was "in love" and wanted him to be happy so i faked it (it was the only time in my life i have ever faked)I wasn't a bleeder but it still hurt alot

“Jesus Died for Me”

Heaven

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2007

Judged:

mine was ok. it was more emotional for me it didnt hurt as bad as what i thought it was i did jus fine everyone always scared me but it wasnt that bad. and i am still wit the same guy for 1year and 6months and we are engaged.

MiAMi

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2007

lol's congart element chick

Im getting engaged on 10.22.07 :)

“Jesus Died for Me”

Heaven

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2007

Judged:

aww thats sweet we are getting married august 1st 2009 thanks and congrats to u

MiAMi

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2007

lol's. Your welcome and Thank you
see you around .
-mikie-

“Jesus Died for Me”

Heaven

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2007

kk laterz

Torrance, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2007

Your comments has brought up some more thoughts regarding being a virgin. Some says the first time hurts and some says it didn't. My wife was a virgin when we married about four years ago, she says that she hurt for almost a week after we first done it. Glad she healed cause now you would never know it, but I was wondering ladies how many of you have had painful first penetrations, and were you able to reach orgasm on the first try.
Hurricane Prep

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2007

Judged:

so i was giving this unicorn head for the first time. redhead chick whose 26 yrs old. and says shes never had sex before, nor head prior to myself. now i'm 26 too. been to college and been sexually active since i was 12. so the question is, should i fukc this chick or not?

cause i've never been with a virgin, something about stalkers...feed back please. thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 27
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

4127 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 3 min Palamasyon 9,279
Dirty IPhone B.B.M Pins (Oct '13) 3 min ali 1,697
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min Mns223 268,221
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 3 min mandla 24,037
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min Paco_bre 462,271
Are you going braless today? (Aug '09) 4 min Pauluk1978 286
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min fareast91 365,941
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 8 min Abcd 152,986
•••