Lalalawateva

Hutchinson, KS

#1 Apr 19, 2012
Make sure they are good and detailed.
Lalalawateva

Hutchinson, KS

#2 Apr 19, 2012
One time my husband was changing clothes for work early in the morning and his huge dock was out and he was walking around so I stood up and asked if he had a little time. He pushed me onto the bed and pulsed off my panties. He stuck his cock in me and pushed It hard in and out. I orgasmed many times. Then he picked me up and turned on the shower. We got in and he fucked me some more! It was so good. He said he had to go so I masturbated with the shower head for a while.
Young Kris

Euless, TX

#3 Apr 19, 2012
I was a at school and it was after practice I forgot one of my books in my locker so I ran up stairs pluse I didn't have y shirt on. Yell I didn't know that my Spanish teacher was in her room, she saw me walk pass and said Mr. Traylor trying to get extra cretid well it's workin. I said know I just came to get my Spanish book. Then she said I have a know assignment for you come here. I walk in here room and she takes her jacket off and her hands on my chest and said ei so hard baby she goes down and pulls my shorts off and saids DAMN it's so big she starts sucking it I found out the she was a prostitot in Mexico. After she chocked on my d*ck a few times she got on her disk and said OOO baby lick me, I got down and started eatin her out she mowed and locked her legs on me then she lead back on the disk and said do it do it f*ck me I stuck it in and she started causing in Spanish I started f*ckin her hard in and out in and out so about in hour later she made me cum in her she dug her nails in me real dip it hurt and now I have an A in Spanish

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
B.B.M new 2014 pins UK only! (Jan '14) 2 min 21 m uk xxxx 7,422
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min curious dude 252,249
Any Bi or Lesbian Girls Wanna Text? (Oct '11) 2 min lesgirl 1,485
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 2 min Paul 597,213
little penis an proud 2 min jamie d 1
Pic trade 3 min send me pins girl... 3
milton keynes fun girls 18+ only 3 min scorpio34901 45
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min frightening222 415,888
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min fined22 543,091
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 3 min Skater_paradise 60,829