straight men would you let another gu...

“Willing to Try Almost Anything”

Since: Jun 09

Cleveland

#151 Jun 11, 2009
caraven wrote:
<quoted text>
both , 69
cool... too bad you're on the other side of the state
Hec

Belleville, NJ

#152 Jun 11, 2009
My first experience with a guy was absolutely amazing his mouth was so powerful and he was not afraid to suck it in deep and im definitely not a small guy ;), When i came my heart was pounding out of my chest it was the best head ever
caraven

Austin, TX

#153 Jun 11, 2009
bokastylz wrote:
I'd suck another guy off just to se what it was like. but why GET sucked off by a guy when a woman could do it?(other than b/c it feels good
i like women to do me
Ian

Taunton, UK

#154 Jun 11, 2009
dropped in on a mate a year or two back, he was havign trouble with his car. We finished and sent in to get cleaned up. We'd been talking about sex while fixing the car and one thing led to another, bit of splashing of the kitchen tap led to a play fight, two guys with semi's and a great 69! Would I do it again? Hell yeah
mike

East Meadow, NY

#155 Jun 11, 2009
I have to say yeah, because it happened to me. I was drinking with a good friend of mine who happens to be Bi, and of course he has always maintained that guys give better head. One thing led to another and well yeah, I found out. I can't say if it was better because When I realized what was going on I just took charge and fed him. I guess the masculine side of me took over and I just mouth fucked him til I came. Haven't done it since. I guess I was a little rough. lol

“idc what u think”

Since: May 09

none of your B.I

#156 Jun 11, 2009
mike wrote:
I have to say yeah, because it happened to me. I was drinking with a good friend of mine who happens to be Bi, and of course he has always maintained that guys give better head. One thing led to another and well yeah, I found out. I can't say if it was better because When I realized what was going on I just took charge and fed him. I guess the masculine side of me took over and I just mouth fucked him til I came. Haven't done it since. I guess I was a little rough. lol
damn, this sh!t sounds hot. you people live exciting lives. Wish my life was more wild and crazy like this.

“On your knees”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#157 Jun 12, 2009
Jaspe Loco wrote:
I've mentioned to my wife several times lately that I would like to see her have sex with another guy, preferrably someone with a big c*ck. So far, no luck. I guess it takes the fun out f*cking around when your spouse agrees to let you do it. But, if she does finally agree, I would be willing to s*ck off the other guy for her. She licked one of her friends a few weeks ago, so I guess it's only fair to return the favor.
I guess I'll practice on myself... maybe give the girl a creampie tonight.
I do feel better. Probably from a combination of things, but either way, I'm more relaxed.
I sent you an email a week or so ago, did you get it?
Was this replied to me? If not I apologize in advance.

Glad you are feeling more relaxed now. Stress is so damaging to ones health. Sex is THE best relaxation therapy there is. Screw the Valium, if you want bliss just suck a d|ck.
Ian

Taunton, UK

#158 Jun 12, 2009
True, there is something relaxing about taking a cock in your mouth, and yours in his at the sme time with any luck!
ccx

Since: Mar 09

London

#159 Jun 12, 2009
Ian wrote:
True, there is something relaxing about taking a cock in your mouth, and yours in his at the sme time with any luck!
mmmmm you can't beat a hot man to man 69
Ian

Taunton, UK

#160 Jun 12, 2009
I have to admit my mate really knows how to give head and he loves me sucking him off even tho were both married

Since: Feb 09

Macon, GA

#161 Jun 12, 2009
Ian wrote:
True, there is something relaxing about taking a cock in your mouth, and yours in his at the sme time with any luck!
It was to you... and I'm still relaxed.
Ian

Taunton, UK

#162 Jun 12, 2009
Im gagging to do it again. :)

“Science, not faith.”

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#163 Jun 12, 2009
McMike wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, me thinks you lie. I have never heard a guy say "I didn't see any difference" when talking about getting a BJ from a guy and a girl. However, I got a saying, "You should try everything twice except for Crystal Meth" and this definitely applies to sexual experiences. There is a HUGE difference in the BJ quality and it looks like the guy you got it from didn't know what the hell he was doing.
Perhaps so, but for me, I'll never know. If you weren't born with a p*ssy you're not getting anywhere near my d!ck.
married_NYC_guy

Brooklyn, NY

#164 Jun 12, 2009
I've had several guys suck me in the past and I've sucked a few. I prefer sucking them, I like to feel it. It is way better when there is a girl there and they both suck you off or you lick his shaft while he is doing her. I would do it again but it would have to be with a stranger and that brings up the risk of STD which I'm not game for.

Since: Feb 09

Macon, GA

#165 Jun 12, 2009
I've had BJs, from 4 different guys and the only real difference I've seen is that guys will suck you dry before girls will. The top three BJs I've had are from girls though. My GF can suck me off better than anyone. Her mouth is so soft and warm. But she gives more of a "tender" BJ, than most do, but I have no problem blowing a load in her mouth.

“Science, not faith.”

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#166 Jun 12, 2009
flyboy wrote:
<quoted text>A mouth is a mouth.
Not to me. I'm only interested in a mouth that has an attached p*ssy.
married_NYC_guy

Brooklyn, NY

#167 Jun 12, 2009
melevy wrote:
<quoted text>Not to me. I'm only interested in a mouth that has an attached p*ssy.
Since I'm not attracted to guys in that way then I do agree. It's fun to get sucked but not as much fun when you see a guy's face. I'm just not into that. I guess I'm into co|cks but not guys.
jack

Methuen, MA

#168 Jun 12, 2009
I let a guy suck me off in an adult bookstore booth. These booths had no doors so others watched. the guy had done the guy across from booth before me. He finished him, stepped out, looked at my c**k. He looked at me...I nodded and then got the best oral I've ever had. Better than the wife or any gf. Am I bi? I don't know, but I needed that on that day.
Theater Boy

Greeneville, TN

#169 Jun 12, 2009
jack wrote:
I let a guy suck me off in an adult bookstore booth. These booths had no doors so others watched. the guy had done the guy across from booth before me. He finished him, stepped out, looked at my c**k. He looked at me...I nodded and then got the best oral I've ever had. Better than the wife or any gf. Am I bi? I don't know, but I needed that on that day.
You did exactly what your heart (and hard) was telling you to do, Jack. Don't worry about being straight or bi. If you feel the need to go back there and get cleaned out, do it. I float back and forth between the sexes and have the best of both worlds.
waterboy

Sturgeon Bay, WI

#170 Jun 12, 2009
Theater Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
You did exactly what your heart (and hard) was telling you to do, Jack. Don't worry about being straight or bi. If you feel the need to go back there and get cleaned out, do it. I float back and forth between the sexes and have the best of both worlds.
You never had the "best of wisconsin"
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 1 min Gingerrob77777 255,750
Do You Enjoy Watching Your Wife Flirting And/Or... (Nov '08) 1 min Renee 5,118
B.B.M. Dirty Pins (Oct '13) 1 min Your little panda 58,480
anybody masturbating right now? (Nov '08) 1 min Bdaddy302 122,940
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min Happy 1,513,925
jaipur gay only (Apr '15) 1 min son90x248547x74 2,105
South Lanarkshire meets 2 min Dpick21 1
Girls nude snapchat usernames (May '14) 2 min Carlyyjoo 187,820
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 3 min tommy31000 360,429
Gay/bi k.k (Nov '15) 10 min kikincomment 157,374
More from around the web