Teasing friends dads
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
RonMexico

New York, NY

#1 Jul 25, 2012
Girls...do you ever try to tease your friends dads? Like walk around in your panties at their house or anything like that?
interested

Saltash, UK

#2 Jul 25, 2012
whats your asl and have u noticed any get hard for u?
dad of2

Salem, OR

#3 Jul 25, 2012
I have two daughters, 11 and 13 and I've had friends tell me that they both are flirtatious and the older one particularly suggestive went over visiting their friends at their house. They both love to wear just a bikini bottom with T shirt unless they're wearing the bikini top with that of course, over at a friends who have a pool. The girls are fully allowed to go topless or naked here at home of course, I told my friends to let me know if they ever do that over there house. I wouldn't do anything about it, not talk to the girls or anything – I just want to know how far they're going!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#5 Jul 25, 2012
dad of2 wrote:
I have two daughters, 11 and 13 and I've had friends tell me that they both are flirtatious and the older one particularly suggestive went over visiting their friends at their house. They both love to wear just a bikini bottom with T shirt unless they're wearing the bikini top with that of course, over at a friends who have a pool. The girls are fully allowed to go topless or naked here at home of course, I told my friends to let me know if they ever do that over there house. I wouldn't do anything about it, not talk to the girls or anything – I just want to know how far they're going!
Always fun for them to tease.
Dude

United States

#6 Jul 25, 2012
dad of2 wrote:
you got any pics of your girls. Kik piclover11 ill send you a pic back
interested

Saltash, UK

#7 Jul 25, 2012
dad of2 wrote:
Have your friends admitted to getting hard or even wa nking when bein teased by your daughters, and have they said your daughters have seen them getting hard or str oking? If they have would u mind, or just put it down to learning?
RonMexico

New York, NY

#8 Jul 26, 2012
Girls???
Pervedad

Australia

#9 Jul 26, 2012
dad of2 wrote:
That's awesome!!!! Kik???
Join Free
interested

Saltash, UK

#10 Jul 26, 2012
dad of2 wrote:
Dad of 2, it sounds like u have realised that how far they go is up to them and their freinds dads not you and if another dad wants them dressed in a certain way at a certain time then surely u should help them get ready and take them to the other dad ? have u explained to the other dads that u want to know so that u can make sure the girls do what the other dads want and that u fully understand the pleasure the other dads get from seeing your girls. does their mom live at home? does she know how much of a tease the girls are for the other dads?
hubby and dad

Centerville, UT

#13 Jul 26, 2012
dad of2 wrote:
take some advice from me, don't assume they're too young – get those girls on contraception now! Too young for the pills, and probably wouldn't take them anyway – go to the GYN and have a IUC birth control put in. We did that for our 13 yo and it was just in the nick of time!
Pervedad

Australia

#14 Jul 26, 2012
Anyone have kik?
interested

Saltash, UK

#15 Jul 26, 2012
hubby and dad wrote:
<quoted text>
take some advice from me, don't assume they're too young – get those girls on contraception now! Too young for the pills, and probably wouldn't take them anyway – go to the GYN and have a IUC birth control put in. We did that for our 13 yo and it was just in the nick of time!
"just in the nick of time"? was it another dad or a boy her age that had her?
naughtyBill

Australia

#16 Jul 26, 2012
I have 2 daughters too and it is a bit naughty that they show off but i certainly don't mind - have a pool and playing lifeguard for pool parties can get a bit hard - i mean difficult to do
dad of2 wrote:

“Gun? No. Just glad to see you!”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#17 Jul 26, 2012
I have a cousin who's prone to showing off and trying to arouse guys. She acts like it's accidental if her bikini top comes off but it's not. She also "accidentally" brushes against male relatives' groins. She no longer does her "oops" routine if she swims at our house because my dad told her it's boring and cheap. Strangely enough, I agree with him. Seeing a middle-aged guy getting a hard-on over his daughter, niece, grand-daughter or their friends is gross. Watching a young girl deliberately trying to evoke such a response from older male relatives is even more gross.
Sammie

Broken Arrow, OK

#18 Jan 1, 2013
Any daddies like to dominate their baby girl?
stevena260

Stamford, CT

#19 Jan 1, 2013
Sammie wrote:
white 42 . Mm good shape brown eyes n hair...east coast usa....id like to dominate baby girl
lone_one

Pittsburgh, PA

#20 Jan 1, 2013
Sammie wrote:
Are you looking to be dominated? So you have k ik? Add me lone_one
Sammie

Broken Arrow, OK

#21 Jan 1, 2013
stevena260 wrote:
<quoted text>white 42 . Mm good shape brown eyes n hair...east coast usa....id like to dominate baby girl
I like to be spanked when I've been bad, sometimes choked. I also cook so I love making daddy happy with good meals.

What are your fetishes sir?
stevena260

Stamford, CT

#22 Jan 1, 2013
Sammie wrote:
<quoted text>
I like to be spanked when I've been bad, sometimes choked. I also cook so I love making daddy happy with good meals.
What are your fetishes sir?
i love havin my nsughty little girl grind her sweetness in my face....sit on my face ...and grind away....and....
furbuyer13

Chicago, IL

#23 Jul 10, 2015
Dude wrote:
<quoted text> you got any pics of your girls. Kik piclover11 ill send you a pic back
I'm sure the girls tease I have two and both love teeshirts and panties think it comes as a part of growing up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
anybody masturbating right now? (Nov '08) 1 min latinomeat4u 106,782
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 1 min 15missouri 130,997
Gay-Bi skype fun 1 min depusa2 48,502
pantyhose 1 min amazeing909 9
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min MrSamuelCarter 959,446
delhi gay sex (Feb '15) 1 min xxx 32,880
Gay Skype :) online now! (Aug '12) 1 min donileman 930
Dirty ki...k (Feb '15) 1 min repeater13 208,937
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 1 min Live 472,104
More from around the web