Since: Nov 12

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

OK.. a bit filthy but seems pretty vanilla compared to all the incest talk on here, anyway, so thought I'd share a little secret of mine.

I LOVE dirty girls underwear.. French knickers, thongs, you name it. Love the smell after they've been worn all day, or at the gym, after sex, whatever.

I love sniffing and tasting the gusset, it makes me so horny. I constantly have a pair of my girlfriends underwear under my pillow, in the past I've smelt my best mate's sisters, girlfriends etc - all sorts.. I don't consider myself a perv but I just can't help myself!

Do any girls or guys feel the same? Would love to hear about it.. Might consider buying some too if the price is right!? x

Since: Nov 12

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

jbur88 wrote:
OK.. a bit filthy but seems pretty vanilla compared to all the incest talk on here, anyway, so thought I'd share a little secret of mine.
I LOVE dirty girls underwear.. French knickers, thongs, you name it. Love the smell after they've been worn all day, or at the gym, after sex, whatever.
I love sniffing and tasting the gusset, it makes me so horny. I constantly have a pair of my girlfriends underwear under my pillow, in the past I've smelt my best mate's sisters, girlfriends etc - all sorts.. I don't consider myself a perv but I just can't help myself!
Do any girls or guys feel the same? Would love to hear about it.. Might consider buying some too if the price is right!? x
exactly the same, especially if they have been worn when the girl has been horny for whatever reason, ive gone through my sisters underwear, she's 18, and an annoying urge for my friends wee sisters knickers too, i never keep them though

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Your not the only ones, lots of guys do it! I've sold mine a few times and guys love it.
18grae

Porirua, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Alice_grace2 wrote:
We sell our but we aren't teenaged 2 ladies in our early forties love thinking about what you guys do with them
Alice x
where do you live and how much would you sell your dirtiest pair for?
nas

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

I sell my sisters for 20 o2 top up
goth girl

Satellite Provider

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

i dont know why but the idea of some guy getting off on my underwear turns me on lol xxxx

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

I'm 35. You can email me at sarah senior 888 at yahoo dot com. No gaps in that email address! Happy to sell mine, UK or abroad!

Sarah
x
Majestic Sofi

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Hi, I have lots of dirty wet knickers, and don't mind selling them
jbur88 wrote:
Join Free
Majestic Sofi

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Hi

I love dirty knickers, they are such a turn on, happy to sell some of my wet knickers
smythey7

Shaftesbury, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Just cut a hole in a melon.....what next? ;)

I'll show you what I can do to a melon, if you show me in your hand a pair of ladies panties/knickers

UK guy

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Melon?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6608 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Looking for older bi curious men to chat and cam (Jan '13) 2 min sissyshoes 31
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 2 min dan9815 419,580
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Marrcas 310,580
B.B.M. Dirty Pins (Oct '13) 3 min Manchester dad 12,856
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min tizzy2184 224,896
Snapchat nudes (Nov '12) 3 min g4xton 87,191
Snapchat usernames ;) (Jan '13) 3 min tomhoward1234 33,926
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min Eli_smiter 121,451
First Gay Experience Stories (Jul '11) 29 min Nonofurbuisnes 7,944