I let my wife lap dance other men wearing only a thong

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

Comments
1 - 18 of 18 Comments Last updated Dec 4, 2011

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#1 Dec 4, 2011
I was in San Antonio with my wife and we met these military guys at a bar. They loved my wife and invited us back to their hotel room. My wife and i went and after some convincing they got my sexy blonde wife to strip down to her thong and give them all a lap dance. one guy got his fingers into her panties and fingered her. Man it was hot watching my beautiful wife get fondled all night by 5 guys... mmmmmm
Master

Boise, ID

#2 Dec 4, 2011
Have any pics of the experience or your wife that you want to share? sarjam70@gmail.com
Anonymous

Harrow, UK

#3 Dec 4, 2011
That sounds awsome wish I was one of them hard just reading your story email me thaiking@hotmail.co.uk
josh

United States

#4 Dec 4, 2011
Dylan88 wrote:
I was in San Antonio with my wife and we met these military guys at a bar. They loved my wife and invited us back to their hotel room. My wife and i went and after some convincing they got my sexy blonde wife to strip down to her thong and give them all a lap dance. one guy got his fingers into her panties and fingered her. Man it was hot watching my beautiful wife get fondled all night by 5 guys... mmmmmm
that's soo hot, got any pics or stories? Send them to wildrida_90@yahoo.com

Location hidden

#5 Dec 4, 2011
i dont have any nude pics
Master

Boise, ID

#6 Dec 4, 2011
Send some non nudes then, we can always imagine.

Location hidden

#7 Dec 4, 2011
Master wrote:
Send some non nudes then, we can always imagine.
how old are you
doug

Roseville, MI

#8 Dec 4, 2011
Dylan88 wrote:
I bet she had a good time!!!! My did they not open her up and go to work on her??I bet she wanted them to take her thong off and give her a banging in all 3!!!!!
Join Free

Location hidden

#9 Dec 4, 2011
yea she was hot she told me she would have had sex with one guy the one that fingered her
doug

Roseville, MI

#10 Dec 4, 2011
Dylan88 wrote:
yea she was hot she told me she would have had sex with one guy the one that fingered her
yeah right!!!!!! I do not believe this story!!! If it was true she would be doing all the guys and not just getting fingered in front of you!! Wishfull thinking.

Location hidden

#11 Dec 4, 2011
well it happened she took a likeing to one guy and she really seemed to like him... he had his hands all over her and she had her hands all over him. i asked was he turned on after we left and she said oh yea. after we left we went to our hotel and she changed panties and wanted to go back. she wanted me to stay at our hotel but i went she said taht the guy might not to fu@k her with me there so she may haveto go into another room. i said well at least make noise so i can hear you and she said oh i intend to.. what did that mean you think
doug

Roseville, MI

#12 Dec 4, 2011
Dylan88 wrote:
well it happened she took a likeing to one guy and she really seemed to like him... he had his hands all over her and she had her hands all over him. i asked was he turned on after we left and she said oh yea. after we left we went to our hotel and she changed panties and wanted to go back. she wanted me to stay at our hotel but i went she said taht the guy might not to fu@k her with me there so she may haveto go into another room. i said well at least make noise so i can hear you and she said oh i intend to.. what did that mean you think
I think that means she does not like you or want you around her when guys are banging her.She must think you are jealous or something when she has guys banging her.Tell her you want to watch her as the guys are doing her.

Location hidden

#13 Dec 4, 2011
what do you think she meant by she intended on making noise
Just aint Right

Sandy Hook, VA

#14 Dec 4, 2011
BULL SHIT....THEY WOULD TAKEN HER ..... IF U WOULD HAVE TRY TO STOP IT. U WOULD GOT A NEW MUD HOLE STOMPED IN UR ASS.....BULL SHIT !!!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#16 Dec 4, 2011
well they didnt i wish they would have
Lee

Sutton, UK

#17 Dec 4, 2011
Dylan88 wrote:
well they didnt i wish they would have
I was one of those guys that night and the reason we didn't fu<k her was we thought anyone with a husband like you must be mentally backward, so we didn't take advantage of her.
doug

Roseville, MI

#18 Dec 4, 2011
Lee wrote:
<quoted text>I was one of those guys that night and the reason we didn't fu<k her was we thought anyone with a husband like you must be mentally backward, so we didn't take advantage of her.
lol!!!!!!!!!! how true

Location hidden

#19 Dec 4, 2011
Lee wrote:
<quoted text>I was one of those guys that night and the reason we didn't fu<k her was we thought anyone with a husband like you must be mentally backward, so we didn't take advantage of her.
ok so you passed on pu@@y

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
naughty aunt 6 min aunt shelly 23
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 6 min Caliguy595 378,716
The Suculent return 7 min Shahla 1,797
How many women can squirt? 7 min Soffer 195
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 7 min Mrbig1234567890 13,247
free phonesex numbers (Jul '12) 7 min jess 46,219
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 8 min kylerich5 160,355
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 8 min rockhard22 278,582
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 9 min Urbanliving13 472,419
•••