Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2009

My wife has a pending doctor's appointment, and one ting she has always been reluctant to do is to go with her p#ssy completely shaved. She will let it grow back before so she has a somewhat full bush for the appointment. Once she did go shaved, but it was a bit of a crisis, and her female OBGYN kind of smiled when she saw it.

I'm wondering if other women go for these appointments shaved, and if they are self concious about it....
Sarah

Southington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2009

I do, I'm always shaved, my dr is a guy, I feel like he enjoys seeing a young clean shaved one. On time I went to a female and she complimented me on it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2009

Judged:

Sarah wrote:
I do, I'm always shaved, my dr is a guy, I feel like he enjoys seeing a young clean shaved one. On time I went to a female and she complimented me on it.
I figure lots of women are shaved, trimmed or have a landing strip these days, so it isn't such an unusual sight. Interesting that teh female dr complimented you on yours.
Bustos

Irvine, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2009

Judged:

My ex wife got frisky one night and shaved me, balls and all. I forgot I had a physical a few days later and had to show up like that. I was pretty embarassed, man. The Doc didn't say anything, of course, but my danglies were drawed up pretty good when I dropped my skivies.

I got even with the wifey...put a dildo in her carry-on luggage before she left for the airport. She was mad for a month.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2009

I go to the doctor smooth as a baby's bottom and I never flinch in inch. If he thinks it's strange or he don't like it then that's too damn bad. He gets paid enough that if he can't be professional about it then maybe he shouldn't be paid so much. He can rag me about my smoking, but anything past that is none of his damn business.

Besides I know that I am not the only one who does it.

Remember, you pay him which makes you his client or if you like you are his customer. As long as you are writing the check; what the hell should he care?

“Rudeness is the weak man's”

Since: Nov 08

imitation of strength.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2009

spankablebob wrote:
My wife has a pending doctor's appointment, and one ting she has always been reluctant to do is to go with her p#ssy completely shaved. She will let it grow back before so she has a somewhat full bush for the appointment. Once she did go shaved, but it was a bit of a crisis, and her female OBGYN kind of smiled when she saw it.
I'm wondering if other women go for these appointments shaved, and if they are self concious about it....
This is a silly question. Most American women shave so doctors see a lot of bare girlie parts. I never think twice about it. They probably appreciate not having to work around hair.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2009

I think maybe the poster was talking about men more so than women, though I can't be sure. I think society more or less expects women to shave or at least trim. They even talk about bikini lines on cosmetic commercials, but not so much for men yet. That's all changing though.

imitation of strength.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2009

LetNatureHpn wrote:
I think maybe the poster was talking about men more so than women, though I can't be sure. I think society more or less expects women to shave or at least trim. They even talk about bikini lines on cosmetic commercials, but not so much for men yet. That's all changing though.
He was talking about his wife.

My husband shaves but hasn't been to the doctor for anything below the belt so I'm not sure. I bet they see quite a few shaved men too.
Join Free
metoo

Lawrenceville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2009

Well, I'm a guy and I'm shaved bald. And my doctor is female. During my physical she just smiled.

“Nemo ante mortem beatus!”

Small Town USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2009

I only went once and I don't plan on going back unil I'm at least 25 because that shit hurts!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2009

metoo wrote:
Well, I'm a guy and I'm shaved bald. And my doctor is female. During my physical she just smiled.
Cool, I also often shave everything. Haven't been to the doctor like that myself.....

imitation of strength.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2009

Carolinagurl wrote:
I only went once and I don't plan on going back unil I'm at least 25 because that shit hurts!
You should go every year. Learn to relax and breath slowly and it will be less painful. It's important for women to have yearly pap smears.

Small Town USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2009

Pamela in red wrote:
<quoted text>
You should go every year. Learn to relax and breath slowly and it will be less painful. It's important for women to have yearly pap smears.
I think it's more important for women over the age of 25!

Since: May 08

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2009

spankablebob wrote:
The OBGYN has seen EVERYTHING, nothing is going to surprise them. Whether your shaved, full bush, or dyed purple...its really not a big deal.
kyle

Prior Lake, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2009

I am always shaved. So whenever i go Iam always smooth.

imitation of strength.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2009

Carolinagurl wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it's more important for women over the age of 25!
If you are sexually active it doesn't matter how old you are. You should go every year.

imitation of strength.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2009

This all reminds me of a funny joke.

A nurse was on duty in the Emergency Room, when a young woman with purple hair styled into a punk rocker Mohawk, sporting a variety of tattoos, and wearing strange clothing, entered.

It was quickly determined that the patient had acute appendicitis, so she was scheduled for immediate surgery.

When she was completely disrobed on the operating table, the staff noticed that her pubic hair had been dyed green, and above it there was a tattoo that read, "Keep off the grass."

Once the surgery was completed, the surgeon wrote a short note on the patient's dressing, which said, "Sorry, had to mow the lawn."
MaxAmp

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2009

Judged:

My wife is 69 yrs old, and has a lot of white pubic hairs which she's ashamed of, for some reason. So, she shaves everything off when she must go to the doctor's. And, the bad thing is, the hair on her head is white! I try to tell her the dang doctor don't care! He'd probably rather there was hair to cover up that nasty thing, anyway. It looks like you'd expect an old womans pussy to look like, all saggy and knarley, with about 6 sets of lips. Shaving that damn thing is a two bath job for her. But have you ever tried to tell a 69 yr ole woman what to do? Good luck with that, boys.

Small Town USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2009

Pamela in red wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are sexually active it doesn't matter how old you are. You should go every year.
They don't do it in Europe until they're in their mid twentys!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2009

Unseen2you wrote:
<quoted text>
The OBGYN has seen EVERYTHING, nothing is going to surprise them. Whether your shaved, full bush, or dyed purple...its really not a big deal.
That's basically what I have told her, but she still likes having a full bush when she goes...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of96
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

4716 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
obedient boys on skype 3 min ObedientSlave37 61
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min Destin 422,332
girl snapchat names (Dec '13) 5 min Lzp 617
Cuckold wife breeding (Jul '10) 5 min Danny19 504
Ibhentse/ikuku (Jan '11) 5 min Sdudla 58,438
Post pics and shame your exes! 5 min Jenny 1
real lesbian snapchat 5 min dirtieststories 1
Snapchat nudes (Nov '12) 5 min hannahandisonn 87,467
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 7 min timtam70 123,477