#4419 Nov 18, 2012
London: 07564 060 062

“ Woodstock Anyone?”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4421 Nov 18, 2012
ukdad wrote:
<quoted text>tell your story on the uk white girls getting BLACKED
I've had sex with a black man but found no difference as far as size or prowess. He did appreciate me very much though.

“ Woodstock Anyone?”

Location hidden

#4422 Nov 18, 2012
Sorry. Didn't mean to double.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#4423 Nov 18, 2012
hey ny black guy,,,,,,,, m getting wet reading the post
Big Dck

Santa Monica, CA

#4424 Nov 18, 2012
How often do you drink the hot load? Do you drink only some of the load? Or do you make a real effort to make all that nut disappear?
mrspeanutbutter wrote:
Yess... Im 16 and i live in north philly and i go to school with black,spanish and other races of kids.. The black guys are so sexy and they have style its a turn on when a black guy dances like chris brown,usher etc... But almost all the black boys want me they say i have pretty hair eyes and they love my body i even have older black guys hit on me but i stay in my age rage.. Im on the cheerleader team and the black girls get madd because this cute guy on the basketball team always waits for me after practice not my fault im cutier than you lol...
Big Dck

Santa Monica, CA

#4425 Nov 18, 2012
You need to drink my hot seed.
Britney R wrote:
At first, I was shocked by how black guys talked to me when I went down on them. Now I love it. It makes me want to do my best, and I always swallow:)
Join Free
keen couple

Stanmore, UK

#4426 Nov 18, 2012
Im tryin to get my girl to take a bbc
ukdad

Bournemouth, UK

#4427 Nov 19, 2012
keen couple wrote:
Im tryin to get my girl to take a bbc
please write about it on the uk only daughters BLACKED even if she not your daughter and not done yet surely its a good idea to get all the uk blacked stories in 1 thread?

“War is the father of all”

Location hidden

#4428 Nov 19, 2012
Anyone that would lay down with a n**ga is nasty. And you cant wash that shyt away.
Any White man who would have sex with White woman after she's been defiled by black chimp is out his mind and should be put out of his misery.

It's bestiality, you sick cretins.

Location hidden

#4430 Nov 19, 2012
Temudjin wrote:
Anyone that would lay down with a n**ga is nasty. And you cant wash that shyt away.
Any White man who would have sex with White woman after she's been defiled by black chimp is out his mind and should be put out of his misery.
same could be said for you
black_d

Oklahoma City, OK

#4431 Nov 19, 2012
Temudjin wrote:
:( why are you angry bro? black man took your girl? dick too small? its ok shit happens.. i wonder do you say stuff like this when you around black people or it stays in your head till you go home and have sex with your kinfolk ^.,.^(toothless redneck face)
cheryl

Keystone Heights, FL

#4432 Nov 19, 2012
Big Dck wrote:
Do you swallow the hot seed?
<quoted text>
i do love the hot dreaming feel as i swallow
black_d

Oklahoma City, OK

#4433 Nov 19, 2012
cheryl wrote:
<quoted text> i do love the hot dreaming feel as i swallow
and for that i love you :)

“ Woodstock Anyone?”

Location hidden

#4434 Nov 19, 2012
Temudjin wrote:
Your hate is evil and no one asked you to come in here spreading that sh*t. Anyone that would lay with your ignorant sorry a*ss is the one involved in beastiality. People like you make me sick. When there is a thread call Who Wants To Listen To DumbF*cks? Take it there.
MANDINGO

Wyoming, MI

#4437 Nov 19, 2012
cheryl wrote:
<quoted text>i do love the hot dreaming feel as i swallow
I need to be milked
Anonymous

Burton-on-trent, UK

#4438 Nov 19, 2012
yvonne wrote:
<quoted text>Yes my husband does know. I sleep with my present black lover three times a week at our house. I make my husband dress me in the sexiest of clothes and underwear and he sleeps in the spare room. My black boyfriend usually does me three times and once in the morning. There is obviously a mess in the bed where his c*m has run out of me in the night and a mess at the side of the bed where the rest of his c*m has run out of me when i get up. I make my husband clean it up then tell him what it was like to have ten inches c*m inside me. My husbands reward is a w*nk i no longer want sex with him. All white women who have black boyfriends should treat their husbands like s*it
I find this very eeotic x
Bla-1

Albany Creek, Australia

#4439 Nov 19, 2012
black_d wrote:
<quoted text>and for that i love you :)
Hey Bro!. U bloody know there wouldn't be a white chick alive today that doesn't do head and swallow, and in this 21st century there SHOULDN'T be a BLA-BRO around that hasn't had his tool down white chick throats. FARK I can't believe there's BLA-BRO'S out there that arn't getting white puss it would have to be utter Bull shit, or IF IT IS THE CASE by a very very slim chance maybe its our fault for not kicking there Bla arse's.
Bla-1

Albany Creek, Australia

#4440 Nov 19, 2012
REAL HARD TOO.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay Masters And Slaves (Aug '12) 27 min Slave in need of ... 206
Want to suck another woman's tits (Feb '14) 27 min Bobby 25
Any 40+ yo guys want to see my 40+ yo milf pics.. 27 min ard 351
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 27 min hornyboy26nor 757,740
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 27 min Uncut84 360,857
delhi gay sex 27 min amit 10,850
Dirty ki...k 27 min Exarkun75 79,250
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 28 min Cut 750,789
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 29 min Jack132 101,424
More from around the web