White Women: Ever had sex with a blac...

White Women: Ever had sex with a black man

Created by WF30inNYC on Jan 2, 2008

17,788 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Not yet, but I would

Not Interested

should i go 4 it

New York, NY

#3291 Jun 30, 2011
AnnaPegg wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry about that..once we go black...we don't want to go back. And it's "Knight in Shining Armour"...stupid.
well you almost got it right. Wife went black and came back but would like to go back. Lol!

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#3292 Jun 30, 2011
spark wrote:
<quoted text>
He's just not very bright, Laced Hussyboi.
Smacks of desperation when Sparkwipe attempts to take on various posters using the same old recycled vocabulary.

Now my low life scumbag servant, if you get back to your master with something new to say, then I may, and only may, let you kiss my azz!
cheryl

Middleburg, FL

#3293 Jun 30, 2011
i love black men my husband brought a black friend of his home for the frist one and it was so good. would love to chat with more email me at [email protected]
should i go 4 it

New York, NY

#3294 Jun 30, 2011
cheryl wrote:
i love black men my husband brought a black friend of his home for the frist one and it was so good. would love to chat with more email me at [email protected]
email sent

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#3295 Jun 30, 2011
spark wrote:
<quoted text>
A matter of perspective, Whoreboard and I am the queen of whores. lol
We already know that, Stinky Sparky, but thanks for admitting it.

Location hidden

#3296 Jun 30, 2011
spark wrote:
<quoted text>

I wanted to see what the big fuss is all about big black di@ks. So, I asked my mom the following questions:

Question: Mom do you love big black di@cks?

Sparky's mom: Yes sure, kiddo. I looooooooove big black di@ks!!!!!!!!

Question: How many big blalck di@cks you have so far?

Sparky's mom: Are we counting the gang bangs...?
I told you so, Stinky Sparky!

“Proud husband of a Hotwife”

Since: Apr 11

Canton, GA

#3298 Jun 30, 2011
Perhaps some of you guys should start a new thread and call it "Anyone else like pissing in the wind?"
Anonymous

North Ridgeville, OH

#3299 Jun 30, 2011
Simba.09inch, of course you are correct in saying this thread is about "sex".
Let me say that I will happily share your wife or your mother with a tigergator if she wishes to sleep with one.
I won't however, share my wife with ANYBODY.
Join Free
spark

Woodstock, GA

#3300 Jun 30, 2011
Space Husband 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Smacks of desperation when Sparkwipe attempts to take on various posters using the same old recycled vocabulary.
Now my low life scumbag servant, if you get back to your master with something new to say, then I may, and only may, let you kiss my azz!
How many times do I gotta 'splain to you, Laced Hussyboi--NO ONE could kiss your skinny, pimply azz if they wanted to,'cause you're always bent over pulling the cheeks apart so another loser can pump his jism in it. And taking on various posters? Soooo easy when they are all as dull-witted as you, l'il munchkin.
spark

Woodstock, GA

#3301 Jun 30, 2011
Down Low-Life wrote:
<quoted text>You already know this, Sir Spark, but I'm admitting it--I do like to have guys bukkake me and give it to me up my Hershey highway.
You're right, Down Low-Life--I already knew. But it took courage for you to openly admit it.
spark

Woodstock, GA

#3302 Jun 30, 2011
Thug-Life wrote:
<quoted text>I told you so, Sir Spark! I can outdo my mama on giving BJs and taking on bukkakes. But I am still so jealous of her,'cause she can take so much more than I can without gagging.
Is that a fact? But I'll bet you can take much more up your super-sized poop chute, so don't go gettin' in a funk over this, little grasshoppah!

Location hidden

#3303 Jun 30, 2011
Stinky Sparky wrote:
<quoted text>
Waz up, Stinky Sparky. Why all this bitterness from you all the time? Just relax sometimes. In fact, today even your mom is in a good mood and just send me lovely pic of hers. Just check out your mom's pic. Ain't she cute? www.yourefatbecauseyourestupid.com/Images/Fat...

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#3304 Jun 30, 2011
Thug-Life wrote:
<quoted text> Waz up, Stinky Sparky. Why all this bitterness from you all the time? Just relax sometimes. In fact, today even your mom is in a good mood and just send me lovely pic of hers. Just check out your mom's pic. Ain't she cute? www.yourefatbecauseyourestupid.com/Images/Fat...
I've got some news for you; that's not Sparky's mommy, it's his daddy! However, his mommy doesn't look too different, as sparky's daddy married his own sister and that's exactly why Sparky's all f*cked up.

I'd really hate to think what Sparky's looks like?

“Smile Now, Cry Later”

Since: Jun 11

Brisbane

#3306 Jun 30, 2011
hahah mr punjabi we don't understand you. I'll take sum butter chicken tho.
Big Mike

Barrigada, Guam

#3307 Jun 30, 2011
AnnaPegg wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry about that..once we go black...we don't want to go back. And it's "Knight in Shining Armour"...stupid.
Hahahaha! The hillbilly farm boy can't even spell or read the newspaper's to wipe his lily white @ss in the outhouse.
Big Mike

Barrigada, Guam

#3308 Jun 30, 2011
Big Ruckus wrote:
Simba.09inch, of course you are correct in saying this thread is about "sex".
Let me say that I will happily share your wife or your mother with a tigergator if she wishes to sleep with one.
I won't however, share my wife with ANYBODY.
Hahahaha! Do you know where your wife is when your not around!? Or do you tie her in the closet when you gone!?
Big Mike

Barrigada, Guam

#3309 Jun 30, 2011
As for me I'm black and most of the time these white hubbie's will bring me to their place to watch their hot sexy wive's get (F)ucked by me in different hot sweaty position's while they're jacking off at the corner.
spark

Woodstock, GA

#3310 Jul 1, 2011
Down Low-Life wrote:
<quoted text>

Waz up, Laced Hussyboi. Why all dis on-again/off-again from you all the time? Just chill sometimes an' lets me ha' mah way. In fact, today even your mom is in a good mood and just gave me great toothless head in the rutabaga patch. I loves playin' in yo' mom's mouf. Ain't she cute? www.yourefatbecauseyourestupid.com/Images/Fat...
Tell it lack it be, Down Low-Life.
spark

Woodstock, GA

#3311 Jul 1, 2011
Laced Hussyboi wrote:
<quoted text>

I've got some news for you, Down Low-Life; that's not my mommy. It's my daddy! Mommy doesn't look too different, as daddy married his own sister--my moommy--and that's exactly why I'm all f*cked up.
I'd really hate to think what my kids would look like had I been virile enough to have them, and had been heterosexual?
I would guess your children's looks would have improved,'cause there would have been new genes introduced into the line. Would still have been very ugly, though!

Location hidden

#3312 Jul 1, 2011
Stinky sparky wrote:
<quoted text>
I know I sound really whack when I'm tryin' to speak a lingo I have no clue of. But that is all I know from my mom who was taught some words while sucking on big black d!cks. I guess I have to do it myself from now on. Is there any guy out there with big black d!ck who is willing to inject some enlightenment in my mouth. I promise I won't bite and swallow all. Please please...
Not a chance Stinky Sparky. We don't swing that way. Just stick to Big Ruckus and the rest of the Klansmen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
shemale, tranny, crossdresser etc... on k!!!k?? (Dec '12) 1 min 90Wattsy 249
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 1 min Anon 477,918
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min jimmyl222 969,721
topless 1 min cmd85 3
share real snapchat girl names (Jan '14) 1 min Easy-rider13 1,195
Dirty ki...k (Feb '15) 2 min Bimum 216,004
Have you ever been sucked off by your family me... (Jul '13) 2 min Jgo 87
Gay-Bi skype fun 3 min Rmeechan21 54,803
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 11 min Liz 15,332
More from around the web