Do men like seeing wedding ring on a ...
Sara Parker

Los Gatos, CA

#108 Oct 1, 2010
Tbone wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah, you little slut. How bout you get all wet and bang your husband thinking about all the dirty kinky things that I want to do to you... Maybe you can fantasize about me pulling your hair while my big unit is buried deep in your A$$...
Mm yum I think I will. I hope he's rough with me. That is if he wants to have s*x. I rarely get lucky but my p**sy is burning for a big c**k right now. I could almost f*ck myself here in the kitchen while cooking dinner
Sara Parker

Los Gatos, CA

#109 Oct 2, 2010
Just got a good fuck!ng from my husband! It's amazing how fantasizing can make things so much better ;) I had him do me from behind while I stuck a sharpie marker in my a$$. Great, now I'm getting wet all over again! I love thinking about such a naughty slut I can be
Tbone

United States

#110 Oct 2, 2010
Sara Parker wrote:
Just got a good fuck!ng from my husband! It's amazing how fantasizing can make things so much better ;) I had him do me from behind while I stuck a sharpie marker in my a$$. Great, now I'm getting wet all over again! I love thinking about such a naughty slut I can be
Good for you. Does he have the big balls to slap up against your cl!t while he pounds you from behind? And did he spank your @$$ like the bad girl that you are for f***cking all those men. Get all wet again, I love f***ing rough and physically. Especially when you start thrashing and shouting "bloody murder" as you cum hard and repeatedly beneath me. Whew, get in the car and meet me for kinky hot parking lot car fun if you dare.
Sara Parker

Los Gatos, CA

#111 Oct 2, 2010
Tbone wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for you. Does he have the big balls to slap up against your cl!t while he pounds you from behind? And did he spank your @$$ like the bad girl that you are for f***cking all those men. Get all wet again, I love f***ing rough and physically. Especially when you start thrashing and shouting "bloody murder" as you cum hard and repeatedly beneath me. Whew, get in the car and meet me for kinky hot parking lot car fun if you dare.
He didn't spank my a$$ but he did slap my face a quite a bit and he does this thing were he pinches my cl!t hard until I tell him to stop. You really know how to get me dripping, Tbone. I love how you make me feel like happy, h0rny, little w*0re. I think I should go find something to stick I'm my c**t. I love walking around with something up there when no one knows about it. Hehe
Tbone

United States

#112 Oct 2, 2010
Sara Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
He didn't spank my a$$ but he did slap my face a quite a bit and he does this thing were he pinches my cl!t hard until I tell him to stop. You really know how to get me dripping, Tbone. I love how you make me feel like happy, h0rny, little w*0re. I think I should go find something to stick I'm my c**t. I love walking around with something up there when no one knows about it. Hehe
I have something to stick up your tight c**t baby. And it is hard and ready for your pleasure right now. You can have it inside you all day. hehe So just how interested would you be in some rough fun; I think your @$$ could really use my attention....
Luxury Edition

Marietta, GA

#114 Oct 3, 2010
Sara Parker wrote:
I've screwed a few guys since I've been married and they did NOT want me to take it off. Who the dirty things they would say to me... I miss that.
When I go out with some of my single girlfriends, I get hit on by the guys more than they do when I am wearing my ring. If I decide to let a guy do me, it seems they are always more excited knowing they are doing a married woman. And they always want to know how often hubby does me, how big he is, if he knows I get with other guys, etc. Just seems to be something about doing a married woman that is a real turn-on for most guys lol
David P

Arlington, TX

#115 Oct 4, 2010
So much hotter when you can see their wedding ring while doing them good. I like to save the last load to do it on the ring and let her go home with her ring covered in c*m. Other thing to do is as i do them have them try to call hubby on the phone. mmmmm so hot

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#118 Oct 5, 2010
Umm wrote:
Do most guys who get a married woman have bigger packages than her husband? I'm assuming its quite physical and endowment helps make it more intense.
Not neccessary, i know of A Japanese Business Man Who FUCKS 2 arab sluts and 3 eastern european woman(all 5 of whom are married) and He has just a 4" errect Cock, but He has The Power which her husbands dont have and what He lacks in Size makes up in Attitude!!!!

He has FUCKED my wife as well
and i Love Him talk dirty to those arab sluts whom he calls good sluts of worthless bitchy cuck hubbies
He has sent one of her unwilling cuckold hubby to prison on framed murder charges and another is castrated!!!!(ofcourse, it was easy for Him to do with The Money He has and the arabs being muslims can be easily maligned and taken advantage of in non muslim countries, which is Absolutely Fair)
Falcon

Woodstock, GA

#120 Nov 7, 2011
My wife has been with a fair number of other men, both before and after we married. She has told me that in her experiences, most men seem to like banging a married woman a lot more that a single one. She says the ones that are curious about her husband and ask questions about her married sex life are the ones that really slam her hard and rough, especially when they learn they have a much larger cock than her husband. Don't know why it is, but seems like guys really do like it more when the woman they are doing is married, and they are hitting places in her that hubby can't. Don't know what the reason is, but it's true!
Jim

Sheffield, UK

#121 Nov 24, 2011
Anyone done this recently?

“sensual”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#122 Nov 25, 2011
Jim wrote:
Anyone done this recently?
yes i done a married woman very horny and she just could not have enough reason for it because hubby can't do it and is the best sex I ever have for long time
Jim

Glasgow, UK

#123 Nov 28, 2011
bj69long wrote:
<quoted text>
yes i done a married woman very horny and she just could not have enough reason for it because hubby can't do it and is the best sex I ever have for long time
did she talk about her husband at the same time? did she keep her wedding ring on? did she phone her hubby?
Jim

Glasgow, UK

#125 Nov 28, 2011
Stan wrote:
Not only the ring. I had one that loved doing it in her marriage bed while wearing her wedding veil!
did she talk about her husband at the same time? did she phone her hubby? was she barefeet?

Since: Jan 10

Dillsburg, PA

#126 Nov 30, 2011
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
did she talk about her husband at the same time? did she keep her wedding ring on? did she phone her hubby?
One of my favorite things to do when I'm with a married woman is to quietly eat her out while she's on the phone with her husband. Once this woman was giving her husband the play by play. It freaked me out, but apparently that's the kind of relationship they have.
Doug

Hazel Park, MI

#127 Nov 30, 2011
I enjoy doing a woman who is wearing a ring and find it more exciting!! All the while I am doing her I am thinking of there hubby/bf and the fact that I am banging his girl and not him and I always try to send them home with a little extra.I am banging a married girl that I work with and have been doing her for 3 years and I enjoy seeing her hubby at the different company functions and he has no idea that I am banging his wife and putting it to her good!!

“sensual”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#128 Nov 30, 2011
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>did she talk about her husband at the same time? did she keep her wedding ring on? did she phone her hubby?
yes one day I was giving to her from the back when her hubby ring the mobile she was talking to him while i keep going the hubby ask her what was the noise she told him was the tv some one fighting and don't know if he belive her
Jim

London, UK

#129 Nov 30, 2011
Doug wrote:
I enjoy doing a woman who is wearing a ring and find it more exciting!! All the while I am doing her I am thinking of there hubby/bf and the fact that I am banging his girl and not him and I always try to send them home with a little extra.I am banging a married girl that I work with and have been doing her for 3 years and I enjoy seeing her hubby at the different company functions and he has no idea that I am banging his wife and putting it to her good!!
I fancy this married woman at work. Any hints and tips how to approach her? Her husband works in the same department.
doug

Hazel Park, MI

#130 Nov 30, 2011
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
I fancy this married woman at work. Any hints and tips how to approach her? Her husband works in the same department.
well I took her out for a drink after work one night and after a "few" drinks we got a room and went at it.She is about 6 foot tall and 100 lbs--the slimest girl that I ever banged and had some real nice big tits!! Looking at her wedding ring on her finger got me so horny that I worked her over really good just hoping that I was doing her better then her hubby does her.It must have worked since I am still doing her and enjoying looking at her ring all the while I am doing her.She takes it good in all 3 holes and swallows!!! She is as good as my wife.
Freddy

London, UK

#131 Nov 30, 2011
Puma Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
One of my favorite things to do when I'm with a married woman is to quietly eat her out while she's on the phone with her husband. Once this woman was giving her husband the play by play. It freaked me out, but apparently that's the kind of relationship they have.
Is my dream to do married woman while she talking to her unaware hubby on phone
Freddy

London, UK

#132 Nov 30, 2011
doug wrote:
<quoted text>
well I took her out for a drink after work one night and after a "few" drinks we got a room and went at it.She is about 6 foot tall and 100 lbs--the slimest girl that I ever banged and had some real nice big tits!! Looking at her wedding ring on her finger got me so horny that I worked her over really good just hoping that I was doing her better then her hubby does her.It must have worked since I am still doing her and enjoying looking at her ring all the while I am doing her.She takes it good in all 3 holes and swallows!!! She is as good as my wife.
Your married too? Does that excite her as much? Does she ever do anything with her feet?
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Own cmm eating 1 min cumnow 6
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 1 min hungladcamming 356,702
Did u enjpy being molested as a cild? (May '15) 1 min mydaughterkelly 863
Are you naked at home right now? :-) (Feb '09) 1 min Readyforthempics 1,893
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min chopper 1,506,402
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 1 min barryg93 252,080
Girls, have you ever made a guy drink your pee? (Jul '13) 2 min Sarah 870
Gay/bi k.k (Nov '15) 5 min kikincomment 155,028
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 19 min BadMan 25,990
More from around the web