Comments
41 - 60 of 541 Comments Last updated Jul 6, 2014
Nick

Buffalo, MN

#48 Jul 20, 2010
Luxury Edition wrote:
<quoted text>
and the younger the guy is, the more he will try to talk you into "partying" with a group of his friends, and the more his friends will hit on you because of his bragging. But younger guys can be appealing to us older gals... lol
very sexy age I'm 23
mutha of four

Coudersport, PA

#49 Jul 20, 2010
Luxury Edition wrote:
<quoted text>
and the younger the guy is, the more he will try to talk you into "partying" with a group of his friends, and the more his friends will hit on you because of his bragging. But younger guys can be appealing to us older gals... lol
I'm 35 and it can be flattering but......lol. Like I said, I've never officially stepped out on my husband but sometimes rules can be inconvienient.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#50 Jul 20, 2010
Luxury Edition wrote:
<quoted text>
is it bad aim, or do you c*m too early? I think i'd rather have all that stuff end up some place else! lolol
I would love to squirt it down your throat
Nick

Buffalo, MN

#51 Jul 20, 2010
mutha of four wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm 35 and it can be flattering but......lol. Like I said, I've never officially stepped out on my husband but sometimes rules can be inconvienient.
ur a good wife!!
mutha of four

Coudersport, PA

#52 Jul 20, 2010
Nick wrote:
<quoted text>
ur a good wife!!
The best!!
Luxury Edition

Marietta, GA

#53 Jul 20, 2010
mutha of four wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess my stepping out is "official" since hubby knows. But what do you mean by saying you've never "officially" stepped out?
mutha of four

Coudersport, PA

#54 Jul 20, 2010
Luxury Edition wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess my stepping out is "official" since hubby knows. But what do you mean by saying you've never "officially" stepped out?
I've been with other people, but always with him. It's more his thing than mine, usually his ideas, but it works.
Luxury Edition

Marietta, GA

#55 Jul 20, 2010
mutha of four wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been with other people, but always with him. It's more his thing than mine, usually his ideas, but it works.
Thanks. Now I think I know what you meant by saying rules can be inconvenient. you mean that the rules are that he always has to be present when you are with other people, right? do you ever get to decide who the other people are? And you say its his thing more than yours. do you get any satisfaction from being with others?

i'm sorry to ask so many questions. Hope you don't mind. I ask these questions just to see how different or alike each of our situations are. My hubby would usually like to be present when i'm with another guy, but I have the right in our "rules" to be alone with someone if that is what I want. I usually like it just being me with another guy,'cause i don't have to worry about any jealousy from hubby or the guy being uncomfortable or disrespectful to hubby. On a couple of occasions when hubby was present, he was a little embarrassed about his penis size, and was really teased badly one time, so that has made it a little easier for me to just always tell hubby everything he asks me about, and that usually seems to be OK with him.
Join Free
mutha of four

Coudersport, PA

#56 Jul 20, 2010
Not present but part of it. Sure I can choose if I want to be with someone or not. And trust me, I've said no to lots over the years. Some things he has wanted to do I just wouldn't feel comfortable. I've had fun. And I've not had fun....lol.
Nick

Buffalo, MN

#57 Jul 20, 2010
Luxury Edition wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. Now I think I know what you meant by saying rules is what I want. I usually like it just being me with another guy,'cause i don't have to worry about any jealousy from hubby or the guy being uncomfortable or disrespectful to hubby. On a couple of occasions when hubby was present, he was a little embarrassed about his penis size, and was really teased badly one time, so that has made it a little easier for me to just always tell hubby everything he asks me about, and that usually seems to be OK with him.
do u have pretty feet

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#58 Jul 21, 2010
Never mattered to me. If she's game I am too
Fred dad fla

Bowling Green, KY

#59 Jul 21, 2010
Never thought About this i I'll have to ask a few
Luxury Edition

Marietta, GA

#60 Jul 21, 2010
Nick wrote:
<quoted text>
do u have pretty feet
yep. do you have big feet? lol

Location hidden

#61 Jul 21, 2010
mutha of four wrote:
Not present but part of it. Sure I can choose if I want to be with someone or not. And trust me, I've said no to lots over the years. Some things he has wanted to do I just wouldn't feel comfortable. I've had fun. And I've not had fun....lol.
Why would you say no? Do you ever get your way?
Luxury Edition

Marietta, GA

#62 Jul 21, 2010
mutha of four wrote:
on those occasions where I have had sex with another guy and hubby was there, he has not seemed to have any great desire to participate in any thing while the other guy is there. I think part of it is that he would be too embarrassed about the size of his penis, and does not want another guy to tease him about it, tho it seems to be OK when i tease him a little about that. LOL But he does always want me as soon as possible after the other guy has left. And i know what you mean about having your hubby want you to do some things that you don't feel comfortable doing. my hubby has wanted to take pictures of me with others, and for me to sometimes dress a little more sluttier than I want to when we go out. these are a couple of things I do not feel comfortable doing. And I have had loads of fun, with very few times when I was disappointed or did not enjoy myself.
Jack

San Francisco, CA

#63 Jul 21, 2010
I really don't care either way. I never pull out because I don't want to waste the c*m. There's no pregnancy risk if you pull out. Where's the fun in that? Especially if you get a chance to knock up a married woman. HOTTTT
mutha of four

Coudersport, PA

#64 Jul 21, 2010
Because. Why would I choose to participate in something I wouldn't enjoy?
mutha of four

Coudersport, PA

#65 Jul 21, 2010
Luxury Edition wrote:
<quoted text>
on those occasions where I have had sex with another guy and hubby was there, he has not seemed to have any great desire to participate in any thing while the other guy is there. I think part of it is that he would be too embarrassed about the size of his penis, and does not want another guy to tease him about it, tho it seems to be OK when i tease him a little about that. LOL But he does always want me as soon as possible after the other guy has left. And i know what you mean about having your hubby want you to do some things that you don't feel comfortable doing. my hubby has wanted to take pictures of me with others, and for me to sometimes dress a little more sluttier than I want to when we go out. these are a couple of things I do not feel comfortable doing. And I have had loads of fun, with very few times when I was disappointed or did not enjoy myself.
See for us there's always been somebody for us both. He gets off more on watching me with someone than I do him usually.

Location hidden

#66 Jul 21, 2010
mutha of four wrote:
Because. Why would I choose to participate in something I wouldn't enjoy?
Ok...what kinds of things won't you so then?
mutha of four

Coudersport, PA

#67 Jul 21, 2010
misterunderstood wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok...what kinds of things won't you so then?
I don't want to make him sound like a perv. But i guess he's no different than the rest of the male world. Well, he's wanted me involved in a gangbang forever. I honestly don't see the thrill for me. Another is he's in lust with one of our daughters friends. Shes 15 or so. He wants me to seduce her boyfriend so he can have sex with her. Doing that could be a whole other set of issues that could become very uncomfortable.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min jlee31991 382,644
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 1 min JesterdayO 162,641
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 1 min Fab 281,586
Doing a family member. A turn on or turn off? 1 min Lily 116
any1 4 a horny chat 1 min Jephl 543
have you had sex with a family member? 1 min simon and 105
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 1 min jrollins1997 475,320
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 4 min YourBoy2233 14,365
•••
Enter and win $5000