Removing panties in front of family?

Removing panties in front of family?

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

BobJ

Washington, MI

#1 Sep 16, 2010
Last week I stayed with my sister and her family. She has 3 kids (2 are teeagers and the oldest girl is 20) living with her. I noticed as soon as she comes home from work around 6 pm she would lift up her skirt and pull off her panties and hose right in front of her family and throw it in the laundry. She saw my shocked look and explained that she can't wait to be free of them and what's the big deal anyway, we're all family.

I thought that was inappropriate behaviour. Is it acceptable nowadays for women to reach inside their skirts and remove their underwear and hose in front of family?
brandon

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Sep 16, 2010
My cousin does it n sometimes my mom puts hers on under her towel n i catch a look at her bush
panTsniffr

Fort Worth, TX

#4 Sep 17, 2010
i would be sneaking them into the bathroom for a good sniff!
BobJ

Washington, MI

#6 Sep 17, 2010
Ofcourse they take shower and put on clean underwear in the morning. Except as soon as the mom and 2 daughters come back home they take their panties off right in front of the entire family and everyone (including son) knows they are without underwear for the rest of the day. Then they have evening shower and change to semitransparent knee lenght nighty and it's very obvious they have nothing underneath.

Any other women feel comfortable doing tht in front of brothers/sons? Is it normal women behaviour nowadays?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#7 Sep 17, 2010
Their behavior sounds kinda trailer trash, but I'd be sniffing the panties worn by the two daughters!
mark

Grass Valley, CA

#8 Sep 17, 2010
What a bunch of prudes. My wife strips as soon as she gets home. Usually she does it in the bedroom but if the family is in the living room and she has something that she wants to talk about she strips right there while talking. She stays nude.
BobJ

Washington, MI

#9 Sep 17, 2010
mark wrote:
What a bunch of prudes. My wife strips as soon as she gets home. Usually she does it in the bedroom but if the family is in the living room and she has something that she wants to talk about she strips right there while talking. She stays nude.
Tell me you're just kidding. She stays nude in front of her own kids and other people?
mark

Cobb, CA

#10 Sep 17, 2010
BobJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me you're just kidding. She stays nude in front of her own kids and other people?
Yea! What's a matter with that? Family nudity is a healthy thing.
Senor

Winter Park, FL

#11 Sep 17, 2010
I agree with Mark. Some people are way too hung up on whether or not another person is wearing panties. IMHO it's not worth getting your panties in a wad over.

Since: Sep 10

Kimball, MN

#12 Oct 15, 2010
Get use to it quit being so prudish
g-men

Savannah, NY

#13 Oct 15, 2010
BobJ wrote:
Ofcourse they take shower and put on clean underwear in the morning. Except as soon as the mom and 2 daughters come back home they take their panties off right in front of the entire family and everyone (including son) knows they are without underwear for the rest of the day. Then they have evening shower and change to semitransparent knee lenght nighty and it's very obvious they have nothing underneath.
Any other women feel comfortable doing tht in front of brothers/sons? Is it normal women behaviour nowadays?
My sil does it in front of me which drives me nuts I get so hard when I get the look of her bush, I want to do her so bad. I think does it on purpose sometimes.
sierra

Orange Park, FL

#14 Jul 23, 2012
well i take off my clothes in public and show them my boobs and vagina
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
shemale, tranny, crossdresser etc... on k!!!k?? (Dec '12) 1 min Anon 607
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 2 min lad 23 uk 96,679
Gay/bi k.k 2 min codyjishot15 133,953
I want an old horny man (Sep '15) 2 min PantyFreak 3,865
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Cool_dude165 1,435,612
Girls - are you smooth or hairy? And how old ar... (Jun '14) 3 min wickedcellblock 1,091
Is it okay to touch your gf while she is sleeping? 3 min Idgaf123 9
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 5 min Wfoot84 321,811
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 8 min Group 215,323
Girls nude snapchat usernames (May '14) 20 min Hornydaddy1 181,145
More from around the web