The CHIT CHAT BAR

“Diem Carped. Sorrisi { 8 - )”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#247 Feb 9, 2014
NinaRocks wrote:
<quoted text>
True, lol, but that wouldn't happen anyway. I'm a strong swimmer.:)
Well that's good too it helps. Me and CJ would still enjoy watching them float on the water level in hot tub.

Location hidden

#248 Feb 9, 2014
Lexie Lex wrote:
<quoted text>
haha Airtime, yes I think you are right.:)
Well I am glad I am right about something for a change I beginning to wonder about that.

“Quite Contrary”

Location hidden

#249 Feb 9, 2014
Airtime wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that's good too it helps. Me and CJ would still enjoy watching them float on the water level in hot tub.
So, besides soaking in the hot tub, is swimming part of your physio? It's like no-impact exercise.

Location hidden

#250 Feb 9, 2014
NinaRocks wrote:
<quoted text>
So, besides soaking in the hot tub, is swimming part of your physio? It's like no-impact exercise.
I do leg lift's in hot tub along with motion like I am riding a bicycle in the hot tub.Then some stationary bicycle work with some lifts with ankle weights.I do two one hour physical therapy with my home care nurse Amy each day.I come a long way in 5 months.I am trying to keep my muscle tone good in my legs and work the numbness out the nerves are slowly healing.Being in the hot tub or pool it keeps me from getting to stiff and making me hurt more.

Location hidden

#251 Feb 10, 2014
Good morning everyone how was the weekend for you all. The bar is open up with fresh coffee and donuts if you into that. I think I will have a donut they look good yum.

Location hidden

#252 Feb 10, 2014
Football Exam Two Florida State football players, Bubba and Tiny, were taking an important exam. If they failed, they would be on academic probation and not allowed to play in the big game the following week. The exam was "fill in the blank" and the last question read, "Old MacDonald had a____." Bubba was stumped -- he had no idea what to answer, but he knew he needed to get this one right to be sure he passed. Making sure the teacher wasn't watching, he tapped Tiny in the shoulder. "Tiny, what's the answer to the last question?" Tiny laughed, then looked around to make sure the professor hadn't noticed. He turned to Bubba and said, "Bubba, you're so stupid. Everyone knows that Old MacDonald had a FARM." "Oh yeah," said Bubba, "I remember now." he picked up his No. 2 pencil and started to write the answer in the blank. Then he stopped. Tapping Tiny on the shoulder, he whispered, "Tiny, how do you spell farm?" "You are really dumb, Bubba. that's so easy," hissed Tiny, "farm is spelled ‘E-I-E-I-O’."

Location hidden

#253 Feb 10, 2014
Football Girlfriend A guy took his girlfriend to her first football game. Afterward he asked her how she liked the game. "I liked it, but I couldn't understand why they were killing each other for 25 cents," she said. "What do you mean?" he asked. "Well, everyone kept yelling,'Get the quarter back!'"
Sassie

Europe

#254 Feb 10, 2014
Helloooooooooooooo. A lot of people in here. I'd better sit on the floor :)

Location hidden

#255 Feb 10, 2014
Sassie wrote:
Helloooooooooooooo. A lot of people in here. I'd better sit on the floor :)
Hey how you doing what can i get you Sassie welcome

Location hidden

#256 Feb 10, 2014
I hope you like the jokes if you have any you can post them here Sasie.

Location hidden

#257 Feb 10, 2014
A young associate was romantically ambushed in a darkened room of the law firm. After months of the social isolation that comes from eighty hour work weeks, the associate was happy to reciprocate. However, when asked by a friend to identify the lover, the associate was puzzled. "All I know for sure is that it was a partner -- I had to do all the work."

“Quite Contrary”

Location hidden

#258 Feb 10, 2014
You need a laugh, Airtime? Go to youtube and listen to 'The Drunk Scotsman' by Great Big Sea.

Location hidden

#259 Feb 10, 2014
NinaRocks wrote:
You need a laugh, Airtime? Go to youtube and listen to 'The Drunk Scotsman' by Great Big Sea.
Oh OK thanks Nina for that how are you doing today. You seem chipper today that's good. Has it warm up in to the positive yet of the temps.

Location hidden

#260 Feb 10, 2014
OMG Nina that is some funny sh*t I laugh so hard my side hurts damn I can barely type now.

“Sweet As Can Be”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#261 Feb 10, 2014
NinaRocks wrote:
Hi Nina........Loved It!!

Location hidden

#262 Feb 10, 2014
CJ Rocker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Nina........Loved It!!
You like that CJ i laugh so hard listening to it.

“Sweet As Can Be”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#263 Feb 10, 2014
Airtime wrote:
Good morning everyone how was the weekend for you all. The bar is open up with fresh coffee and donuts if you into that. I think I will have a donut they look good yum.
Airtime.......Gotta say.........I really like your bar! It's a nice place to sit and listen to the peace and quiet or hear some good jokes.....

Cheers to you on a great place

Location hidden

#264 Feb 10, 2014
CJ Rocker wrote:
<quoted text>
Airtime.......Gotta say.........I really like your bar! It's a nice place to sit and listen to the peace and quiet or hear some good jokes.....
Cheers to you on a great place
Well thank you CJ I try,did you read the new jokes I added. What can I get you today and shoot the breeze lol.

Location hidden

#265 Feb 10, 2014
Hello everyone hows it going tonight.

Location hidden

#266 Feb 10, 2014
WEEEEE BIT An extraordinarily handsome man decided he had the God-given responsibility to marry the perfect woman so they could produce children beyond comparison. With that as his mission he began searching for the perfect woman. After a diligent, but fruitless, search up and down the east coast, he started to head west. Shortly thereafter he met a farmer who had three stunning, gorgeous daughters that positively took his breath away. So he explained his mission to the farmer, asking for permission to marry one of them. The farmer simply replied, "They're all looking to get married, so you came to the right place. Look them over and select the one you want." The man dated the first daughter. The next day the farmer asked for the man's opinion. "Well," said the man, " She's just a weeeeee bit, not that you can hardly notice, but pigeon-toed." The farmer nodded and suggested the man date one of the other girls. So the man went out with the second daughter. The next day, the farmer again asked how things went. "Well," the man replied, "She's just a weeeee bit, not that you can hardly tell, cross-eyed." The farmer nodded and suggested he date the third girl to see if things might be better. So he did. The next morning the man rushed in exclaiming, "She's perfect, just perfect! She's the one I want to marry!" So they were wed right away. Months later the baby was born. When the man visited nursery he was horrified: the baby was the ugliest, most pathetic human you can imagine. He rushed to his father-in-law asking how such a thing could happen considering the parents. "Well," explained the farmer, "She was just a weeeee bit, not that you could hardly tell, pregnant when you met her."
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/ bi meets Portsmouth or near (Nov '13) 1 min Frostybear98 444
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min sussex2016lad 1,434,910
Gay/bi k.k 1 min humantoile7 133,736
do u like watching pee or show urself peeing 1 min Married Man 6
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 1 min Smokeyloki 214,985
Gay Sex Northampton (Apr '14) 1 min Bottom here 458
Girls. I will pay to watch you pee. Norfolk. Uk (Oct '14) 1 min Paul 183
Girls nude snapchat usernames (May '14) 2 min malero 181,067
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 2 min Belgian 321,475
More from around the web