MALE ( and only male ) masturbation t...
Font

Las Vegas, NV

#187 Jun 29, 2011
I have tried banana skins (as someone wrote in this thread) and other things, but the best simulation of a vag is frozen mango warmed up. Bigger pieces are better. Experiment to find best ripeness. Take 3 pieces to form a tunnel using your hand to keep them in place. Another piece in your mouth feels like the last time I ate a girl out, even if the taste is different.
AJH

Saint Petersburg, FL

#189 Jul 5, 2011
wolf wrote:
What if your a 15 year old here
me too dude!:o
Creamydreams69

Palm Desert, CA

#190 Jul 6, 2011
Mr X wrote:
ONLY MALE masturbation techniques here - please !!!
Guys - please share your techniques here.
I lie naked face down on the bed. Having a very smooth bedsheet or piece of cloth underneath is a must.
With the penis pointing towards head, I raise my butt up and down. While on the down stroke, I put a little forward motion too to give the penis a nice rub. I like the bed to be quite firm.
I do it on other surfaces of different hardness too - like carpet, vinyl, tiles. While on carpet, wear something THIN and SMOOTH.
As for fantasy, a video or magazine is good - but I find true made-up fantasies with eyes closed to be the best.
On my back naked...on my bed....and video going, two plug-in vibrators... One on either side of my head tip.... be sure to get elec ones designed for "massage" (yah, right) as batty operated ones don't produce whatcha need for "whatcha need!" What great release!!
Rammy

South Africa

#192 Jul 7, 2011
I placed comments yesterday about me caressing my nipples while masturbating. I don't see the comments here. Is it normal for a male to get horny when nipples are caressed?
Rammy

South Africa

#193 Jul 7, 2011
O.K. I now see the comments that I placed yesterday but nobody has commented on it. What do you guys think? Anybody out there that like doing it this way?
Miester

Isleworth, UK

#194 Jul 7, 2011
Yea i sometimes give my nipples a rub whilst knocking one out.
Font

Las Vegas, NV

#195 Jul 11, 2011
Nipple stimulation- yes, especially effective while thinking about times when women have done this for me, usually with their mouths.

Has anyone else tried my idea about warmed up frozen mango?
SSS

London, Canada

#196 Jul 11, 2011
I use my right hand and use my fingers on the back side a lot. My index finger rubbing the back of my cut head on the up and down stroke. I can c()m so quick if I want to. The more I play with my head the better. Lube really helps this! I really wanna try to j.o another guy to see how good my technique really is.
Join Free
DIRK

Cleveland, OH

#198 Jul 11, 2011
Mr X wrote:
ONLY MALE masturbation techniques here - please !!!
Guys - please share your techniques here.
I lie naked face down on the bed. Having a very smooth bedsheet or piece of cloth underneath is a must.
With the penis pointing towards head, I raise my butt up and down. While on the down stroke, I put a little forward motion too to give the penis a nice rub. I like the bed to be quite firm.
I do it on other surfaces of different hardness too - like carpet, vinyl, tiles. While on carpet, wear something THIN and SMOOTH.
As for fantasy, a video or magazine is good - but I find true made-up fantasies with eyes closed to be the best.
... after years of jacking off while standing over a toilet >>> and, more recently >>> sitting too long in front of pixelated images >>> I found that any ejaculation >>> whether it be masturbating or with my wife on top >>> has its intensity increased by always lying on your back.

GENTLEMEN >>> not sure if your plumbing is rigged the same but you ought to give it a try!

as far as method >>> nothing new >>> same 'ol hand on shaft >>> finger tips concentrated to the area under penis head >>> visualizing my wife (and, sometimes old girlfriend) going down on me -
Font

Las Vegas, NV

#199 Jul 22, 2011
Maybe I am the only one who has ever tried this. All I know is that it feels awesome. At CVS drugstore (and elsewhere) in the toy section is something called "Googly Worms." If these weren't designed for masturbation, I would be surprised. I bought three, took them home, washed them with soap, and applied some KY. They easily form a nice tunnel, and you can figure out the rest. They have a skin like texture, soft, but with raised flexible spikes. They also feel good being rubbed elsewhere. Let me know what you think.
Font

Las Vegas, NV

#201 Jul 27, 2011
Font wrote:
Maybe I am the only one who has ever tried this. All I know is that it feels awesome. At CVS drugstore (and elsewhere) in the toy section is something called "Googly Worms." If these weren't designed for masturbation, I would be surprised. I bought three, took them home, washed them with soap, and applied some KY. They easily form a nice tunnel, and you can figure out the rest. They have a skin like texture, soft, but with raised flexible spikes. They also feel good being rubbed elsewhere. Let me know what you think.
The reason I am replying to my own post, is to make a correction. Walgreen's was the correct drug store. CVS only has a much smaller version, which is shaped like a ball. It is cheaper, at $1.50. It's called a "Puffer Ball."
Jon

Santa Fe Springs, CA

#203 Aug 3, 2011
roy wrote:
haha im gay and i love cock
I know it's awesome right? I'm bi but I luv cock too haha
mongeey

Ireland

#204 Aug 6, 2011
Someone send me a vid of you wanking :D smOngey96@gmail.com
Ps im 14 :)
thor

Lima, Peru

#205 Aug 6, 2011
I wank sliding my foreskin back and forth: no lubes needed an get great plaesure. Try it!
Miester

Isleworth, UK

#206 Aug 8, 2011
@ thor. Gets a bit boring doing it the old fashioned way. Gotta mix it up a bit.
Jack

Murfreesboro, TN

#209 Aug 15, 2011
Every Man needs a fleshlight
thor

Peru

#210 Aug 15, 2011
Miester wrote:
@ thor. Gets a bit boring doing it the old fashioned way. Gotta mix it up a bit.
how do you mix it up a bit? Intersted in kmowing!!!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#211 Aug 15, 2011
thor wrote:
<quoted text>how do you mix it up a bit? Intersted in kmowing!!!
I bet you would gb

“WOOF !”

Since: Jul 11

Libertarian

#212 Aug 15, 2011
Well, I have a method that requires rope, handcuffs, a blindfold, candles, matches, lighter fluid, and razor blades. You can only do this once so get it right the first time !

Get all that stuff together and let me know when you're ready.
miester

Isleworth, UK

#213 Aug 16, 2011
@ thor. Try some of the techniques mentioned on this post. I can recomend the banana technique.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 2 min Albert 788,932
Skype names! (Dec '12) 2 min Chadf14 1,692
Dirty ki...k 2 min Josh 111,005
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min discreetboy19 388,322
gay sex in jaipur 3 min mani 162
what are you listening to RIGHT NOW? (Jul '11) 3 min avon5735 31,189
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Xtked 808,438
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 4 min Jordanagekeg 109,234
More from around the web