“dumbasses”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#4 Apr 25, 2012
liar
panTsniffer

Euless, TX

#5 Apr 25, 2012
what are they going to do in a motel room?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#6 Apr 25, 2012
goober45 wrote:
liar
+1. It's some snot nosed kid making up BS.
Fuckles

Kemp, TX

#7 Apr 25, 2012
PanTsniffer - ah, see you got your hopes up like me. Oh well. On the off chance that this is real, I would tell the poster of this thread to keep an open mind. Inviting people into your bedroom can be fun. If that's not your cup of tea, a PI and a divorce lawyer will serve you better than doing anything rash.
danK

Philadelphia, PA

#8 Apr 26, 2012
HomeAlone wrote:
At this very moment my wife is on a date with another guy and I know she got a hotel room too
sounds like she found a guy w/ a big d!ck to ride.
panTsniffer

Euless, TX

#9 Apr 26, 2012
yea she must be sexually unsatisfied and needs a stud with a big dick to take her to a motel and really give it to her rough?
Sonny

Hove, UK

#10 Apr 26, 2012
My wife age 40 does this and shows me the pool of c*m in her panties when she gets home.
Join Free
Bill

Chicago, IL

#11 Apr 26, 2012
Sonny wrote:
My wife age 40 does this and shows me the pool of c*m in her panties when she gets home.
Do you have pics and want to chat about her? challenger_72 at hotmail dot com
jessy james

North Fitzroy, Australia

#12 Apr 26, 2012
If she loves you dont worry about it, my wife has had her partner for years now. She loves him in her own way, but i know where they are, and they sleep together at home as well on their schedual. If you start hasseling her it could turn ugly, but if you talk rationaly about it, the whole thing could be an adventure for all of you. And yes he is married too, but his wife is not sexually active, just the way she is.
panTsniffer

Euless, TX

#13 May 5, 2012
Sonny wrote:
mmm does she let you sniff & lick her cēm soaked panties?

Since: Mar 12

Merchantville, NJ

#14 May 5, 2012
Sonny wrote:
Verryyyy hot!

Since: Mar 12

Merchantville, NJ

#15 May 5, 2012
Sonny wrote:
Do you look and lick?
im_that_man

Carlisle, PA

#16 May 5, 2012
your wife sucks a mean cock
Love2Share

Marietta, GA

#18 May 7, 2012
im_that_man wrote:
your wife sucks a mean cock
thanks. but i think she does more with a cock than that, cause she usually has wet slippery stuff in her panties when she comes home!
Melissa

New York, NY

#19 May 7, 2012
My husband wanted to watch me have sex with another man for a long time, which I resisted. Finally, after going to dinner with one of his younger employees, I found him very sexually attractive. On the way home, I told my husband I would do it, if it was with Kevin. The next night, my husband arrived at home with Kevin, and after a little nervousness, we all went to the bedroom and got undressed. My husband sat in a chair and watched Kevinís 25 year old rock hard 7 incher pound the living daylights out of me in every conceivable position. I had several orgasms before he finally tensed up, and had an orgasm. Kevin rolled off me, my husband took his place, and orgasmed in me in under a minute. Since then, I have become open to having sex with other men while my husband watches, and it has definitely spiced up our ex life.
Sam

Dedham, MA

#21 May 7, 2012
My wife has regular dates with her ex-boyfrined every other Friday she meets him at a hotel at 4 and comes home Saturday afternoon.

They will also meet up during the week during the day, but those are less scheduled and more of the moment.
Jennifer

Parker, AZ

#22 May 7, 2012
It took me awhile to read all these posts. I can see where its going. Sometimes we do go out and find another man who is much different than out mates. Some are more kinder and less abusive, bigger c88ks and longer loving in the bed and sometimes we just want some one different to f88k us. ( was with my ex until he brought home a co-worker who happened to be black and as he got drunker began to be abusive. I told his co-worker to leave and that my ex was jealous, He udnerstood and later on in the month we happened to meet at the mall, had coffee and something to eat and he invited me to a movie. I felt godd and as he placed his arms around me I felt a safe sensation from him. Needless to say we went to his place and there I let him have is way with me and I never looked back. The biggest and thickest c**k I ever had and very pleasurable. Now I am divorced and still with him. No cheating here.
Jennifer

Parker, AZ

#24 May 7, 2012
Teareballin wrote:
<quoted text> u want to chat on kik? i'll see if i can match that cock u left ur husband because of. kik is tearebowelz
If you are bigger than the "mandingo" guy you can and I will keep my guy and his satifier. ;-)
Jennifer

Parker, AZ

#26 May 7, 2012
Teareballin wrote:
<quoted text> u sure u dont want to see how hung i am?
Now I am curious, lol. How does this work? I am blushing !!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 2 min dab1245 106,535
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min Alex_Mexican 378,177
Dirty ki...k 2 min male4all 99,250
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 2 min Marku 775,212
Haryana gay sex 2 min ramesh 1,447
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Btanner00 790,398
delhi gay sex 3 min nitin 15,445
More from around the web