Since: Oct 08

orginally upstate New York

#24 Oct 30, 2008
patricialynn wrote:
I guess I am what is called a pain slut....
Spank me, whip me, flog me...I'll climax just from the sensation. And please don't just focus on hitting my *ss.....don't forget the inner thighs, lower back, breasts, face, and off course my puss...and never forget the soles of my feet!
And every sensation is doubled if I am tied up beforehand....
Add being blinfolded and gagged

“safe, sane, consensual...”

Since: Jul 08

perpetual arousal

#25 Oct 30, 2008
solsyker wrote:
<quoted text>
Add being blinfolded and gagged
Now how could I have forgotten that???

I actually just made a blindfold - it turned out nice. I didn't want a simple one, so I measured out fabric so that it almost wrapped around my head, but not quite. Then I cut buttonholes and threaded a long shoelace through them. So he can put the blindfold on and tie the laces tight at the back of my head.

Now I am looking on the internet for how to make a homemade flogger.
Visitor from Mars

United States

#26 Nov 2, 2008
la la la lola wrote:
<quoted text>
I wanna squeeze your balls & whap your pee pee!!!
Well then, where the heck have you been? I haven't heard from you in a long time. You can't want to squeeze em that bad! LOL

“just a country boy”

Since: Jun 08

Portageville

#27 Nov 2, 2008
I think a tence unit turned up to 8 slap one on each check of your partner and self.I've had claw and teeth marks all over me a few times. looked like i fell in a dog pound with a porkchop around my neck.This was a message from your bomp chica bam bam committee paid for by the one who screamed the most.
Scalpel Slut

San Diego, CA

#28 Nov 20, 2008
Have any of you heard of REPO! The Genetic Opera? It's a goth rock opera that totally has fetish elements in it you'd LOVE!!!! We just completed a road tour and so many members of the goth and fetish community turned out and told us about this forum, so we wanted to let you all in on the movie. It's opening in a few select theatres. Check out the website to see where. We're also planning a 2nd road tour that will start in 2 weeks. Hope to see you there! www.repo-opera.com

Since: Aug 07

Orange, CA

#29 Nov 20, 2008
la la la lola wrote:
<quoted text>
I wanna squeeze your balls & whap your pee pee!!!
Hi Lola I'll offer you up my balls and pee pee. I'll even package my balls in a stretcher and spreader so you can really get a good clean wack at the testes. Don't forget to pinch the head of my pee pee
car_guy

Montgomery, TX

#30 Dec 1, 2008
My thing is I get so turned on by women drivers. So much that I really love for women to run over me with a car. Something about feeling the weight squeezing down on me as the wheels roll over my whole body with a chick driving is a huge turn on. The hotter the chick, the better it makes it feel and the bigger the car I want her to use! I have had it done a couple times using a small car and loved it. I have had fantasies about getting a woman to run over me with a bus. That would be the ultimate feeling of getting crushed flat by a hot chick driving.

“French Canadians wifey”

Since: Feb 08

Danville, IL

#31 Dec 1, 2008
car_guy wrote:
My thing is I get so turned on by women drivers. So much that I really love for women to run over me with a car. Something about feeling the weight squeezing down on me as the wheels roll over my whole body with a chick driving is a huge turn on. The hotter the chick, the better it makes it feel and the bigger the car I want her to use! I have had it done a couple times using a small car and loved it. I have had fantasies about getting a woman to run over me with a bus. That would be the ultimate feeling of getting crushed flat by a hot chick driving.
Do you go to EIU by any chance? lol
Join Free
car_guy

Montgomery, TX

#32 Dec 2, 2008
Subkitty20 wrote:
<quoted text>Do you go to EIU by any chance? lol
No, I don't go to Eastern. Why, are you gonna help me out and do that for me?

“Panty Pixie”

Since: Sep 08

Camarillo, CA

#33 Dec 2, 2008
patricialynn wrote:
<quoted text>
Now how could I have forgotten that???
I actually just made a blindfold - it turned out nice. I didn't want a simple one, so I measured out fabric so that it almost wrapped around my head, but not quite. Then I cut buttonholes and threaded a long shoelace through them. So he can put the blindfold on and tie the laces tight at the back of my head.
Now I am looking on the internet for how to make a homemade flogger.
So, after a month, did you get to make a flogger yet?

perpetual arousal

#34 Dec 3, 2008
F_I_N_E wrote:
<quoted text>
So, after a month, did you get to make a flogger yet?
Not yet, but I have found some interesting sites with different DIY instructions...

One flogger that sounded interesting is to take a few rubber innertube tires for bicycles...cut them into strips and bind them at one end for a handle....I bet it would leave some pretty strips on my skin, and would sting beautifully....

“Panty Pixie”

Camarillo, CA

#35 Dec 3, 2008
patricialynn wrote:
<quoted text>
Not yet, but I have found some interesting sites with different DIY instructions...
One flogger that sounded interesting is to take a few rubber innertube tires for bicycles...cut them into strips and bind them at one end for a handle....I bet it would leave some pretty strips on my skin, and would sting beautifully....
Knowing how to make our own toys is going to become more important these days. Hey, did you know that we are in a recession? LOL!

What does DIY mean, sweetie? I am slowly picking up on these acronyms.

perpetual arousal

#36 Dec 3, 2008
F_I_N_E wrote:
<quoted text>
Knowing how to make our own toys is going to become more important these days. Hey, did you know that we are in a recession? LOL!
What does DIY mean, sweetie? I am slowly picking up on these acronyms.
Oh, sorry!

DIY stand for "do it yourself".

I like the idea of making my own toys, recession or not - it just seems more personal.

Mad Baker wants to buy a Hitachi, though....rather worried about my reaction to that!

If he had added such a toy to our playtime this morning, I don't think I would be able to function.

“Panty Pixie”

Camarillo, CA

#37 Dec 3, 2008
patricialynn wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, sorry!
DIY stand for "do it yourself".
I like the idea of making my own toys, recession or not - it just seems more personal.
Mad Baker wants to buy a Hitachi, though....rather worried about my reaction to that!
If he had added such a toy to our playtime this morning, I don't think I would be able to function.
The manufacturers of this 'massager' made it to compete with the Wand, and it has a longer chord, more attachments, is competitively-priced, and less bulky.

http://www.stockroom.com/Wahl-Coil-Electric-V...

I have always looked at the wand and thought it might be hard on the wrists at some point.

The added benefit of these 'toys' is that they do massage! Wait, we are supposed to be chatting about pain. I am being bad.

perpetual arousal

#38 Dec 3, 2008
F_I_N_E wrote:
<quoted text>
The manufacturers of this 'massager' made it to compete with the Wand, and it has a longer chord, more attachments, is competitively-priced, and less bulky.
http://www.stockroom.com/Wahl-Coil-Electric-V...
I have always looked at the wand and thought it might be hard on the wrists at some point.
The added benefit of these 'toys' is that they do massage! Wait, we are supposed to be chatting about pain. I am being bad.
Mmmmm...gonna have to show that to Mad Baker....it is more in our price range. If they sell that item on smittenkitten.com , he might buy it (he only shops from there, since they make sure all their toys are safe. Lots of sex toys are made with unsafe materials, a lot of people don't know that).

Okay, talk about pain? I can do that! I posted an article a week or so ago called "Turn your Vagina into a Vicegrip"...it gave some new ideas and different techniques for kegels. Well, I started doing them - and this morning, he felt SO much bigger when we had sex. I mean, he is already big, but I have kinda grown accustomed to his size (his girth is an astounding eight inches). But this morning....OMG, it actually hurt, I was so tight! So I think I should keep doing the exercises, but maybe cut down on the frequency?(I literally had to crawl to the shower afterward - my legs would not support me after climaxing that many times)

“French Canadians wifey”

Since: Feb 08

Danville, IL

#39 Dec 3, 2008
car_guy wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I don't go to Eastern. Why, are you gonna help me out and do that for me?
Eastern is known for being a party school..my sister goes there. That post above made you sound drunk and your location is in Charleston so I figured you were a drunk college student.lol

“Panty Pixie”

Camarillo, CA

#40 Dec 3, 2008
patricialynn wrote:
<quoted text>
Mmmmm...gonna have to show that to Mad Baker....it is more in our price range. If they sell that item on smittenkitten.com , he might buy it (he only shops from there, since they make sure all their toys are safe. Lots of sex toys are made with unsafe materials, a lot of people don't know that).
Okay, talk about pain? I can do that! I posted an article a week or so ago called "Turn your Vagina into a Vicegrip"...it gave some new ideas and different techniques for kegels. Well, I started doing them - and this morning, he felt SO much bigger when we had sex. I mean, he is already big, but I have kinda grown accustomed to his size (his girth is an astounding eight inches). But this morning....OMG, it actually hurt, I was so tight! So I think I should keep doing the exercises, but maybe cut down on the frequency?(I literally had to crawl to the shower afterward - my legs would not support me after climaxing that many times)
Did you mean to lead me to that site, patricia?

:)

Kegal exercises do wonders. I try do them every day.

I can see where you'd be concerned about doing too many if it is causing discomfort...although I am not sure what kind of pain it was. Hmmmm...like your cervix is positioned closer along with the walls tightening inward?

How does he like it?

perpetual arousal

#42 Dec 4, 2008
F_I_N_E wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you mean to lead me to that site, patricia?
:)
Kegal exercises do wonders. I try do them every day.
I can see where you'd be concerned about doing too many if it is causing discomfort...although I am not sure what kind of pain it was. Hmmmm...like your cervix is positioned closer along with the walls tightening inward?
How does he like it?
The discomfort, for me, was all of a sudden I could feel his girth more clearly...it felt like he was really having to work harder to enter me. But even though it hurt, I liked it...I am a pain slut, after all.

I have only had one man hit my cervix with any regularity, and that was my last boyfriend. He did not have much girth, but he was eight inches long, and I had some trouble in certain positions.

I much prefer Mad Baker's girth to my old boyfriend's length! I feel so much more satisfied.

“Panty Pixie”

Camarillo, CA

#43 Dec 4, 2008
patricialynn wrote:
<quoted text>
The discomfort, for me, was all of a sudden I could feel his girth more clearly...it felt like he was really having to work harder to enter me. But even though it hurt, I liked it...I am a pain slut, after all.
I have only had one man hit my cervix with any regularity, and that was my last boyfriend. He did not have much girth, but he was eight inches long, and I had some trouble in certain positions.
I much prefer Mad Baker's girth to my old boyfriend's length! I feel so much more satisfied.
Wow, patricia! Seems like you did like the 8" in a way! Girth is great, though. Since may of this year, though, I have not really been able to take any length over 5" without it hitting my cervix, irritating my infected bladder and contributing to what has recently been labeled as 'overall cervical/uterine tenderness' and 'inflamed right ovary'. Being female is so neat!

So, I have always wanted to ask...does he call himself Mad Baker because he uses the oven a lot?

perpetual arousal

#44 Dec 4, 2008
F_I_N_E wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, patricia! Seems like you did like the 8" in a way! Girth is great, though. Since may of this year, though, I have not really been able to take any length over 5" without it hitting my cervix, irritating my infected bladder and contributing to what has recently been labeled as 'overall cervical/uterine tenderness' and 'inflamed right ovary'. Being female is so neat!
So, I have always wanted to ask...does he call himself Mad Baker because he uses the oven a lot?
I'll answer your last question first - he started going by Mad Baker as an on-line handle in college - he noticed that whenever he was angry or upset he had the urge to bake...thus, he was a "mad baker"...

At first I thought he meant he was the Mad Hatter's baker....lol!

I love sex, the rougher the better, and Mad Baker is more than willing to indulge me. Yesterday morning he pounded me soooooo hard, I could not walk afterward (I mentioned this on a couple of threads).

Which reminds me - I have to wash our ropes today and hang them to dry...did you know it takes four days for hemp rope to dry all the way through? Four days minimum until I get bound up again....(sobs)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Come Talk and Play 5 min Allst4r69 1,667
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 5 min playwithcircles 19,936
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 5 min jorge 298,286
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 5 min Nick 490,261
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 6 min gayboysnap69 401,456
Any fit guys on skype? 6 min horndog 13
do you like older men? (Feb '14) 6 min Stueygc 5,066
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 8 min john 173,471
•••
Enter and win $5000