PenisObsession

Kirkland, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Guys- Are you cut, or un-cut? If you've been circumcised, are you glad? If you haven't, do you wish you had been?

Doctors go back a forth all the time about what is healthiest, what I want to know is what would you have chosen for yourself?

Ladies - which would you rather be f*cked by? Which would you prefer to give oral to? Have you noticed any pattern of one being more pleasing than the other?
FeistyFem

Kirkland, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

I like both, but I don't suppose that actually answers the question. I'm curious what other people think though.

“It wasn't me. Honest.”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Judged:

The debate never ends. Obviously, some circumcise on religious grounds. Many say circumcision is unnecessary. Many claim that circumcision reduces the risk of STD's, but I think most parents who elect to have their baby boy circumcised do so because they want him to look like his father or because they just think it looks better esthetically.

On balance, I think cut d*cks look better but then I am descended from a long line of cut guys!

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Judged:

PenisObsession wrote:
Guys- Are you cut, or un-cut? If you've been circumcised, are you glad? If you haven't, do you wish you had been?
Doctors go back a forth all the time about what is healthiest, what I want to know is what would you have chosen for yourself?
Ladies - which would you rather be f*cked by? Which would you prefer to give oral to? Have you noticed any pattern of one being more pleasing than the other?
Honestly, I think a circumsized penis is more attractive. But then, I am Jewish so that probably affects my opinion.
Mr Smith

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Judged:

It's his body, it should be his f'ing choice. Who gives a shT what you or anyone else thinks. Let him grow up and decide. They have ways now that it is painless and takes a week (uses a plastic contraption and a rubber band) when he's an adult. So let him grow up with the pleasure of having all the sensation he was born with and he can decide to mutilate his genitals later.

It really shouldn't even be a question. It's sad and disgusting that it is.
PDX Dave

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Judged:

Not circumcised and glad of it! "They" were created the way they are for a reason, if that skin weren't meant to be there it wouldn't be. It's protective, and helps keep the nerve endings intact from being rubbed against clothing all the boys life. Besides that I personally think and undamaged man looks a lot better both soft, and hard my wife feels the same way and said she would've never married any man that had been circumcised. She finds the result of that male genital mutilation disgusting. Besides, she enjoys playing with the foreskin up and down over the head!
Tom

Quesnel, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

I circumcised... It ok... I learned about being circumcised when I became a step father....
seymour

Christchurch, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

Judged:

Intact here, and proud of belonging to a seriously misunderstood American sexual minority.

Doctors outside the USA do not advocate it. American medicine is badly confused on the issue, because they don't understand the sexual role of the bits that are cut off. The desire to circumcise is grounded in ignorance of how Nature intended sex and pleasure to work.

The USA became the Empire of the Bald Penis only starting in the 1940s. Before then, being circumcised meant you were born in an urban hospital to parents who had money to spare. Nearly all readers of this post had intact great grandfather and even grandfathers.

Most American parents don't have the medical knowledge or sexual experience needed to make an informed decision about whether to cut their sons. Americans cut their baby boys because the worst thing for a male to experience, you see, is being rejected for having a Weird Dick. They see intact boys as being gravely at risk of an Epic Fail Social Life -- in the locker room and summer camp, and later in the bedroom while dating.

It is very interesting to see American and British women blog that they feel humiliated by having long labia minora. All of you agree that women ashamed of ample labia, and the men who disdain such, all need attitude adjustment, not surgery. One day the tender moving bits on the end of the penis will enjoy the same enlightened outlook.
Join Free
D Sousa

Porto Santo, Portugal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Judged:

Just leave the kids willys alone, ok? Thank you.
Corey

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Judged:

I have had to treat a few young guys who are uncut with an infection under the foreskin. It would not happen if they were cut. it is difficult for some boys to clean their apparatus as needed.
Also, phimosis is a problem with being uncut. I feel for these guys. It is not unusual.

“love, forever”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Judged:

My man is uncut, natural, undamaged... hot for me, ;)
Countryboy41

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Judged:

Just got cut at 26. Wish I would have got it done long ago. Way easier to keep clean. Sex is 10 times better. Wasnt really painfull either. No sex for 4 weeks but the pain was not near as bad as I thought.

“Straight Shooter”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Countryboy41 wrote:
Just got cut at 26. Wish I would have got it done long ago. Way easier to keep clean. Sex is 10 times better. Wasnt really painfull either. No sex for 4 weeks but the pain was not near as bad as I thought.
Was there a particular reason - like phimosis - or did you just want to be circumcized?

“Straight Shooter”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Judged:

PDX Dave wrote:
... my wife feels the same way and said she would've never married any man that had been circumcised ...
Seriously? Wow. Not every couple has sex on the first date, or even the second. What if she'd met a really charming, intelligent, attractive and sexy guy? She finally gets to see his wang and - POW!- she throws him over because his mom and dad had him snipped at birth?

In my experience, girls would rather go down on a nice cut willy than an uncut one - or so they say.
Countryboy41

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Judged:

I-mobile wrote:
<quoted text>
Was there a particular reason - like phimosis - or did you just want to be circumcized?
ya the foreskin started to get tight and was ripping.
ABW

Gloucester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Judged:

Cut is definitely cleaner. As to sexual the attraction of a penis that's a personal opinion cut or uncut.

“It wasn't me. Honest.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Judged:

Countryboy41 wrote:
<quoted text> ... the foreskin started to get tight and was ripping.
Ouch! That almost brought a tear to my eye. "Ripping" does not sound good!
Thomas

Slavkov U Brna, Czech Republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Judged:

Moms, cut your smelling labia instead of cutting the other persons genitals.
Scott

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Judged:

seymour wrote:
Intact here, and proud of belonging to a seriously misunderstood American sexual minority.
Doctors outside the USA do not advocate it. American medicine is badly confused on the issue, because they don't understand the sexual role of the bits that are cut off. The desire to circumcise is grounded in ignorance of how Nature intended sex and pleasure to work.
The USA became the Empire of the Bald Penis only starting in the 1940s. Before then, being circumcised meant you were born in an urban hospital to parents who had money to spare. Nearly all readers of this post had intact great grandfather and even grandfathers.
Most American parents don't have the medical knowledge or sexual experience needed to make an informed decision about whether to cut their sons. Americans cut their baby boys because the worst thing for a male to experience, you see, is being rejected for having a Weird Dick. They see intact boys as being gravely at risk of an Epic Fail Social Life -- in the locker room and summer camp, and later in the bedroom while dating.
It is very interesting to see American and British women blog that they feel humiliated by having long labia minora. All of you agree that women ashamed of ample labia, and the men who disdain such, all need attitude adjustment, not surgery. One day the tender moving bits on the end of the penis will enjoy the same enlightened outlook.
Awful opinionated Seymour, and hardly accurate. The USA is NOT the Empire of Bald Penises, as Israel and every muslim country count themselves as nearly 100% cut. The US rate for circumcision is approaching 50/50 today.
James

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Judged:

Was circumcised at 15 due to phimosis. Those that claim the loss of sensitivity, really dont knowwhat they are talking about. Personally, dont care one way or the other, however it is easier to keep clean. Most embarassing moment of my life though was having to get an erection for the Doctor to assess the problem.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of59
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5187 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min gone wild boy 308,997
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min Indian bi lad 29 418,290
Phone wank buddy! (Aug '10) 4 min Tom 8,028
mistress looking for married open minded slave 4 min Steve 29
Online slut trainer seeks new pupil 4 min Starmanjreyes 4
Gay OOVOO (Oct '11) 5 min Barneybbb 5,254
Gay guys in Southampton (Dec '12) 6 min 98soton 538
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 6 min justin515x 120,458
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 10 min dannychapman1990 223,536