“Buon Natale e Buon Anno”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#11544 Mar 14, 2013
Maren wrote:
I really don't live in a good nieghboorhood, one night when I was 12, I was all alone at my house and then a man in black came in to my house threw me into a bag then threw me int he back of his truck. It was so scary!!! I thought he was gonna kill me! After a good 15 min ride I couldn't breathe , but the sack came undone. The same man in black cut off my clothes and then started sticking things in my pu*sy such as basketballs, bananas, a gun,( which was the scariest), his arms all the way in my pussy both of them, his head (which hurt the most), a about 3ft broom handle, tree branches about the size of 7",a 2 gallon milk carton, after a knife was shoved up me I passed out. In the morning the guys was fast asleep so I quietly ran out of the house the reason why no one heard me screaming cause this guy bractikly live in the desert, the close est place was a good 3 hr walk but I made it, called the cops and was sent to the hospital, and they found that there was dead rats in my p**sy, wierd day.
Yea right you need to stop smoking that crack pipe Maren. That never happen at all it's very far fetch but good try.You should become a frictionly writer.
Megan

Angus, Canada

#11545 Mar 15, 2013
The stupid thing that I did was I holded my pee for like 8 hours oh man that hurt like crazy. And I was at home too I could have went to the bathroom anytime but I challenge myself LOL man it feels awesome that I can so that but it hurt

Location hidden

#11546 Mar 15, 2013
Come on Lynn, you have to easily be the sexiest woman alive for what you do!
Maren

Ogden, UT

#11548 Mar 15, 2013
Well when you live in a city that has has a gang every corner on practically every Sreet you'll believe me, Airtime.
Maren

Ogden, UT

#11549 Mar 15, 2013
And when some of these things may not gone in ALL the way in they got close.

Location hidden

#11550 Mar 15, 2013
Maren wrote:
Well when you live in a city that has has a gang every corner on practically every Sreet you'll believe me, Airtime.
Well that's probably true there and that sucks for you but sticking thing like you said you did in your pu**y that's pretty far fetch Maren in my mind and a lot of other people too.
meg the sexy mofo

Ireland

#11551 Mar 16, 2013
Airtime wrote:
<quoted text>
So you a expert on the dog licking your pu**y please share that feeling with us please how to you come about this happening with you and your dog.
Well it feels amazing and well I was hone alone and I was bored so I was fingering myself and then my male dog came into ma bedroom and started smelling my p**sy then he liked it and the I got on all 4s and he monted me and we had the best sex ever so then I fliped over and he fucked me in the pus*y that was AMAZING the best sex ever then he left so I fingerd myself again and he came back and we did it ahain

Location hidden

#11553 Mar 16, 2013
meg the sexy mofo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well it feels amazing and well I was hone alone and I was bored so I was fingering myself and then my male dog came into ma bedroom and started smelling my p**sy then he liked it and the I got on all 4s and he monted me and we had the best sex ever so then I fliped over and he fucked me in the pus*y that was AMAZING the best sex ever then he left so I fingerd myself
again and he came back and we did it
ahain
Wow that pretty hot and impressive story I bet it felt amazing having that dog open you up like that.And pump you full of dog c*m and you having a huge orgasm and then doing it all over again it sounds pretty wild to me thanks for sharing this story with us. I guess you will do it again with with a dog then.
Join Free
Maren

Ogden, UT

#11554 Mar 16, 2013
And I forgot to mention this but he did put me on drugs, and I get that some of these things are far fetch...

Location hidden

#11555 Mar 16, 2013
Maren wrote:
And I forgot to mention this but he did put me on drugs, and I get that some of these things are far fetch...
Well thats not cool at all Maren yes it really is far fetch what you have wrote.

Location hidden

#11556 Mar 16, 2013
meg the sexy mofo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well it feels amazing and well I was hone alone and I was bored so I was fingering myself and then my male dog came into ma bedroom and started smelling my p**sy then he liked it and the I got on all 4s and he monted me and we had the best sex ever so then I fliped over and he fucked me in the pus*y that was AMAZING the best sex ever then he left so I fingerd myself again and he came back and we did it ahain
Oh my i never meant a girl that has had sex with her dog.That must have hurt like hell the first time damn.
rielly

Westmont, IL

#11558 Mar 16, 2013
try sticking a carrot up there yummy
Sexy Girl

London, UK

#11559 Mar 16, 2013
I stuck my i pad charger up there
Anonymous

Norwich, UK

#11564 Mar 16, 2013
Sexy Girl wrote:
I stuck my i pad charger up there
why did you do that?
Alissa

Brookfield, WI

#11565 Mar 16, 2013
Stick on toilet plunger sounds crazy but squat down it and bounce on it like it's a pe*is it feels AMAZING!!!
Ellooo

Palmdale, CA

#11566 Mar 16, 2013
Alissa wrote:
Stick on toilet plunger sounds crazy but squat down it and bounce on it like it's a pe*is it feels AMAZING!!!
wanna send a video to me

Location hidden

#11568 Mar 16, 2013
Alissa wrote:
Wow Alissa very amazing to see that how much of the plunger handle can you take inside your pu**y.That's would be a awesome video to see.
Charlie brown

Haddonfield, NJ

#11573 Mar 17, 2013
You should get one of those Ipad drawing things and stick it up your vagina. Feels soo good. But how can you have your boyfriend rubbing you vagina? It's personal space!
Sexybitch

Mississauga, Canada

#11575 Mar 17, 2013
HornyTeen wrote:
<quoted text>
hey ash text me! im 14
we can chat
Hey bitch I'm 12 to so what do u do to have sex with ur self?
Maxx01234

Carmel, IN

#11576 Mar 17, 2013
My c ock is hard tell me some sexy stories on k ik maxx01234

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 1 min Tcovn88 346,755
Kent gay meet ups (Nov '12) 1 min paul 18,492
bathing parents 1 min Kim 14
Slutty Snapchat girls (Jan '14) 1 min gboss13 16,635
Dirty ki...k 1 min growler21d 62,470
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min mrhorn2 731,166
Who what's to chat to a wife on k-ik 1 min hotjames148 4
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 3 min Straight male 730,460
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 3 min jack14 97,465
More from around the web