Since: Dec 10

Madison, WI

#318 Jan 1, 2011
Mine would be this amazing abstractly shaped candle stick with all these ridges. Also various vegtables. And an ice cube.
trinity

Columbus, MS

#319 Jan 6, 2011
vtfsg. vibr toothbrush feels so good
Kristin

United States

#320 Jan 15, 2011
Once I stuck a wii remote up it! It felt amazing! Haha. <3
lexi

Grand Forks, ND

#321 Jan 17, 2011
i am so trying that bathtub one
mik

Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK

#322 Jan 22, 2011
i put my own foot into my vagina, had to break my leg to do it, it hurt like hell but it sure was fun!

“We are all entitled to a say!”

Since: Jan 11

UK

#323 Jan 23, 2011
I've had all the following inside me at some point. Screwdirver handles, a hammer, remote control, mobile phone, home phone, cooking utensils, bottles, vegetables, bananas, mars bar, twix, lolly pop's, broom handle. That's about all I can think of rite now but I'm sure there's more and I have the pic's to proove most of them ;-)
Big

London, UK

#324 Jan 23, 2011
Anyone ever sat on there bed post or on a car gear stick

Canada

#325 Jan 23, 2011
staceyGstring wrote:
I've had all the following inside me at some point. Screwdirver handles, a hammer, remote control, mobile phone, home phone, cooking utensils, bottles, vegetables, bananas, mars bar, twix, lolly pop's, broom handle. That's about all I can think of rite now but I'm sure there's more and I have the pic's to proove most of them ;-)
oh my gosh sounds like every thing but the kitchen sink! Please don't try at home! Here's one for you to try my buddy had a girlfriend that loved for him to tease and bang her with the long pretzel sticks! Reply tell u the rest
Join Free

“We are all entitled to a say!”

UK

#326 Jan 23, 2011
bigincher wrote:
<quoted text>oh my gosh sounds like every thing but the kitchen sink! Please don't try at home! Here's one for you to try my buddy had a girlfriend that loved for him to tease and bang her with the long pretzel sticks! Reply tell u the rest
Only cause the kitchen sink wont fit! And yes DO try at home it's fun ;-)

Canada

#327 Jan 23, 2011
staceyGstring wrote:
<quoted text>
Only cause the kitchen sink wont fit! And yes DO try at home it's fun ;-)
with a name like staceygstring is little but can accomadate a variety of things? If so what do prefer if no real cock handy,and your wet ? Did u forget about pretzel stick fun?
andy4

Westminster, MD

#329 Jan 23, 2011
Stacey
I would love to see your collection of pics
ragsli@yahoo.com
Hornyashell

Pensacola, FL

#330 Jan 23, 2011
Sexxyagent007 wrote:
Just readin thes yall makin me so f***in hot
Lol i no!!! I am a girl and I am masturbating while reading these!!!!
marky mark

Peapack, NJ

#333 Jan 24, 2011
staceyGstring wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll send you some now
i love freaky chicks! id like to have a few drinks with u and see what happens
Jessica

Willingboro, NJ

#334 Jan 24, 2011
I stuck a marker up there and it felt so good i was like oh yeah but I was Only 13 back then
wishbone24

Brisbane, Australia

#336 Jan 31, 2011
The Thai girls spit both ping pong balls and razor blades out of their vaginas in club sex stage shows for tourists. Now the razor blades are gross and I have wondered how they could do this without totally mangling themselves in pain...
only me

Misurata, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

#337 Jan 31, 2011
Jessica wrote:
I stuck a marker up there and it felt so good i was like oh yeah but I was Only 13 back then
would love to see that

would love to see that
Shelby

United States

#339 Feb 6, 2011
bethhh wrote:
i once got on the floor naked and let my dog lick my vagina is felt so good then i got into the shower and opened my vagina and let the water just go in it felt so good
I did that once it felt really good
Adrianna

Rosedale, NY

#341 Feb 6, 2011
I love sticking things up my vagina it feel great and its a great way to masturbate!
Dev

Tooele, UT

#342 Feb 6, 2011
Adrianna wrote:
I love sticking things up my vagina it feel great and its a great way to masturbate!
hey would you
like to share pics ;) I won't dissapoint
Bill

Washington, IN

#343 Feb 7, 2011
staceyGstring wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll send you some now
stacey i'd also love to see those pics they sound kinky and sexy as hell so if ya want to send them to me too. c-f-110@hotmail.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snapchat names (Jan '14) 6 min bigb7734 15,299
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 6 min cupric 547,123
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 6 min WaitingOnYou 418,717
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 6 min Horny for hairy 599,670
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 7 min omarluna98 254,343
sexting chat room (Mar '12) 7 min Christian16 4,822
Couples having sex on snapchat stories 7 min Jay 1
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 8 min Jyms77 61,908
More from around the web