Women Who Spank and Paddle Their Man

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 60 of133
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Sep 29, 2011
 

Judged:

1

submissiver husband wrote:
<quoted text>
Still an evolution for us. One reason is punishment for drinking tequila the other we agreed on was a show of who is in charge. We are the same in the spankings are seperate from sex. Also on the JO, I asj permission and always in front of her. Some times she helps, others just watches. It is bery odd to hear yourself asking permission for such a personal act.
You should consider it a provelage to be able to jerk off in front of her.

Does she spank you after you climax?
Rocky

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Sep 29, 2011
 
Mistress Margaret wrote:
<quoted text>
You should consider it a provelage to be able to jerk off in front of her.
Does she spank you after you climax?
like i said, a work in progress. i do, but wish she would be more verbal, as in, comments when jerking or about coming. expecially comments after. after seems like, ok, moving on the game is over. i feel if she made comments or directions after, would instill more of a "oh, this sub deal is not a game any more"

spanking after, uhm, no, why? spankings have been kept seperate.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Sep 29, 2011
 
Rocky wrote:
<quoted text>

spanking after, uhm, no, why? spankings have been kept seperate.
Because after, it is much more painfull. Isn't that the point of it?
Rocky

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
Sep 29, 2011
 
Mistress Margaret wrote:
<quoted text>
Because after, it is much more painfull. Isn't that the point of it?
yes, agree. or the point being, do as your told. not exaclty a game, and, who is in charge???
Rocky

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45
Sep 29, 2011
 
Rocky wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, agree. or the point being, do as your told. not exaclty a game, and, who is in charge???
like last night, i was to wear panties to bed and be ready, and wait for to get home form soccer practice. i did. when she got home was pleased i dressed but, i was not hard. which, other than sit and stroke for the hour she might have gotten home, not sure how i would have achieved that. she siad, the idea was i could get home get up on that and go! after some work and told to take off the panties, she did just that, but rode me VERY slowly, which ended up getting her off but not me. i then proceeded to ask permission to jo, to which i got a sweet, uhmm no. and for the first time, told to put the panties back on, which felt very awkward as the play was over. very different to wear them just because not like for foreplay.

Since: Sep 11

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46
Sep 29, 2011
 
i have seen many times in movies the art of spanking and I have always wanted to try it. to be bent over a bar stool, hands and feet tied to he bottom so i can't move...then to be spanked until my ass is so red and i can't take it anymore...then have her take a dildo and t.c.b. all the while she is hitting my red ass. and she says that is she doesn't come she is going to spank me even harder and longer... damn i hate fantasies which i am sure will never come true for me IRL. :( but at least i can think about it and be happy :)

Since: Sep 11

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47
Sep 29, 2011
 
oh and YES i was spanked as a child so i think that is why now as an adult i would like to explore that avenue once again

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48
Sep 29, 2011
 
Rocky wrote:
<quoted text>
like last night, i was to wear panties to bed and be ready, and wait for to get home form soccer practice. i did. when she got home was pleased i dressed but, i was not hard. which, other than sit and stroke for the hour she might have gotten home, not sure how i would have achieved that. she siad, the idea was i could get home get up on that and go! after some work and told to take off the panties, she did just that, but rode me VERY slowly, which ended up getting her off but not me. i then proceeded to ask permission to jo, to which i got a sweet, uhmm no. and for the first time, told to put the panties back on, which felt very awkward as the play was over. very different to wear them just because not like for foreplay.
So, it sounds like she used you for her pleasure and satisfaction, with no concern for yours, which was good for her.

How much time do you spend in panties and nighties? Do you wear those when you get spanked?
Join Free
Rocky

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49
Sep 29, 2011
 
Mistress Margaret wrote:
<quoted text>
So, it sounds like she used you for her pleasure and satisfaction, with no concern for yours, which was good for her.
How much time do you spend in panties and nighties? Do you wear those when you get spanked?
yes she did, which is fun, but also to me a big let down of sorts. part i realize IF we continue with this it is totally her first. but when it is NO, i am what? no, like really?

would say maybe 2 to 4 nights a week, vary between for fore play, and has me sleep in them, no sex. last night was the first for, put them back on after.

spanked, no, has been come to the bedroom when she gets home. drop my slacks and underwear and lay across the bed, how ever many, just because, then seems a giggle and a kiss and now go back to what ever youwere going to do.
Submissive Husband

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50
Sep 29, 2011
 
Mistress Margaret wrote:
<quoted text>
So, it sounds like she used you for her pleasure and satisfaction, with no concern for yours, which was good for her.
How much time do you spend in panties and nighties? Do you wear those when you get spanked?
thought you would enjoy, i just texted with wife, saying, that, going so slow while riding me last night, is the reason i didnt c*m in her. her reply, duh, wasnt at all about you last night. shock for her to say so, or write it!!

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51
Sep 29, 2011
 
Submissive Husband wrote:
<quoted text>
thought you would enjoy, i just texted with wife, saying, that, going so slow while riding me last night, is the reason i didnt c*m in her. her reply, duh, wasnt at all about you last night. shock for her to say so, or write it!!
What about servicing her orally when she just wants to get off? That way there is less chance you will climax.

Does she climax from having oral sex pereformed on her?
submissiver husband

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52
Sep 29, 2011
 
Mistress Margaret wrote:
<quoted text>
What about servicing her orally when she just wants to get off? That way there is less chance you will climax.
Does she climax from having oral sex pereformed on her?
She does not care for oral. Never climaxed from it that I am aware of. You seem to put more value than she on me not finishing. She said she feels it is selfish. I have told her it isn't to me.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53
Sep 29, 2011
 
submissiver husband wrote:
<quoted text>
She does not care for oral. Never climaxed from it that I am aware of. You seem to put more value than she on me not finishing. She said she feels it is selfish. I have told her it isn't to me.
If you are going to be the submissive one, servicing her and getting her to climax while you don't is a worthwhile exercise. My husband has orally serviced me for an hour or more while I watch porn or soft core.

When did she start to make you her sissy? Was it her idea?
submissiver husband

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#54
Sep 29, 2011
 
Mistress Margaret wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are going to be the submissive one, servicing her and getting her to climax while you don't is a worthwhile exercise. My husband has orally serviced me for an hour or more while I watch porn or soft core.
When did she start to make you her sissy? Was it her idea?
Not sure I fall into the sissy group. Intercoure for sure is about her. It is not it I want pssy but does she want dck. Oral is her choice in receiving. Giving has not bj in years and and has been very clear I won't get it.

Idea started from a comment I made about. Rather my mistress tells me no vs my wife which led to asking permission. As for panties and such woke one morning in a nightie after drinking too much. She said I begged her to lrt me wear it.

All things started very slow. Maybe one time in a month I would ask permission or wear panties for five min befor sex. All gt more frequent over time

Since: Sep 11

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#55
Sep 29, 2011
 
oh Mistress Margaret, I agree with you 1000%. If pleasuring you was my only job and you had no reguard to my being satisfied I wouldn't care about that. being the sub YOU would be the priority and mine needs wouldn't need to be considered. but then again that's just me and i've never been a sub or a sissy but I sure would love the chance at it. :)
Rick

Henderson, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56
Oct 2, 2011
 
Mistress Margaret wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are going to be the submissive one, servicing her and getting her to climax while you don't is a worthwhile exercise. My husband has orally serviced me for an hour or more while I watch porn or soft core.
When did she start to make you her sissy? Was it her idea?
being real. is really a slow thing. not like some that ohh, please please. we have kids and a business. the submission is a real intereest as is the control and kink.

we are both educated enought that we realize the mental/real/fantasy/lifestyle, changes that can take place.
Paddling Betty

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57
Oct 2, 2011
 
Mistress Margaret wrote:
Well my husband sometimes gets semi hard or harder. The cure for that is to have him jerk off while I watch. then resume. Then the spanking then really hurts, based on all the sguirming and screaming he does.
Introduce him to a punishment grade Kali's bracelet. That will definitely control his arousal while you are applying the paddle. Remember, "the best wife gives the severest of pain." You can also use the paddle as a medium term punishment, for example to control his access to women and girls.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58
Oct 2, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Paddling Betty wrote:
<quoted text>
Introduce him to a punishment grade Kali's bracelet. That will definitely control his arousal while you are applying the paddle. Remember, "the best wife gives the severest of pain." You can also use the paddle as a medium term punishment, for example to control his access to women and girls.
Mmm I think I'll pass on the bracelet. I would rather not introduce that sort of hardware into the mix. There is a certain attraction in spanking him after he has jerked off. He is limp, there is no raging or semi-raging manhood to deal with. He get to concentrate on the sting on his a$$, and not any raging loins...

Since: Sep 11

Clinton Township, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#59
Oct 2, 2011
 
Mistress Margaret wrote:
<quoted text>
Mmm I think I'll pass on the bracelet. I would rather not introduce that sort of hardware into the mix. There is a certain attraction in spanking him after he has jerked off. He is limp, there is no raging or semi-raging manhood to deal with. He get to concentrate on the sting on his a$$, and not any raging loins...
I love it...I would love to give you my bare ass to spank. I've never tried it before but from what I have seen and read I think it is something that I would love.

Since: Sep 11

Clinton Township, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#60
Oct 2, 2011
 
that Kalis bracelet seems like a pretty cool device to be used and I would like to try that as well if there is someone that would be willing, I am game for the painful pleasure :)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of133
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

4900 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
B.B.M pins from manchester 2014 NEW! 3 min let me take you out 225
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min Josh 418,923
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min skypesex 224,359
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Kkcolekk 309,969
Any gay men or lads in Nuneaton? (Mar '13) 4 min indiangaynunny 75
Gay snapchat users (Jan '13) 4 min kdkd 2,920
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 4 min Scott 18,070
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 10 min doug964 121,059
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 23 min Gaigie 5,190
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••