Irish travellers
HHC

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#24 Sep 20, 2011
What about Welsh or Scottish travelers, are they all the same, I mean same culture?

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#25 Sep 20, 2011
HHC wrote:
What about Welsh or Scottish travelers, are they all the same, I mean same culture?
no they are not im not gonna go into it just no
BML

Londonderry, UK

#27 Sep 20, 2011
papalazarou wrote:
<quoted text>no they are not im not gonna go into it just no
You sound as if you have a view, lets hear it?

Location hidden

#28 Sep 20, 2011
BML wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound as if you have a view, lets hear it?
lol you a traveler or just irish then ill give mt opinion to you irish one thing traveler another (excuse spelling drink)
BML

Londonderry, UK

#29 Sep 20, 2011
papalazarou wrote:
<quoted text>lol you a traveler or just irish then ill give mt opinion to you irish one thing traveler another (excuse spelling drink)
Papalazarou...just Irish and no amount of drink excusea that spelling!

Location hidden

#30 Sep 20, 2011
BML wrote:
<quoted text>
Papalazarou...just Irish and no amount of drink excusea that spelling!
sorry vordeman and if thats the case you dont need to question me as all irish travelers seem to travel england and not ireland and look up excusea in the dictionary smart ass the words practice and preach spring to mind

“Dont take me to seriously lol”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#31 Sep 20, 2011
Ryan O Poikeybollocks wrote:
<quoted text>
Oil feck ye really hard up yer shitpipe then oil turn ye around and stick it in yer gob, ye dorty wench. Ye'd better swallow all me muck as well or oil give ye matching black eyes so oi will.
poikeybollocks i laughed so hard i shat my pants

Location hidden

#32 Sep 20, 2011
GLOBAL AL wrote:
<quoted text>poikeybollocks i laughed so hard i shat my pants
yup quality spot on
BML

Londonderry, UK

#33 Sep 20, 2011
GLOBAL AL wrote:
<quoted text>poikeybollocks i laughed so hard i shat my pants
And somehow I know you ain't joking!

Location hidden

#34 Sep 20, 2011
BML wrote:
<quoted text>
And somehow I know you ain't joking!
didnt answer me though
BML

Londonderry, UK

#35 Sep 20, 2011
papalazarou wrote:
<quoted text>didnt answer me though
"Excusea" is Irish for excuses (sorry for speaking the Gaelic) and again it's IRISH TRAVELLERS! One other point when you begin a paragraph always start with a capital letter!

Location hidden

#36 Sep 20, 2011
BML wrote:
<quoted text>
"Excusea" is Irish for excuses (sorry for speaking the Gaelic) and again it's IRISH TRAVELLERS! One other point when you begin a paragraph always start with a capital letter!
thought you wasn't a TRAVELLER (which i copied off you and is getting the red line)and just irish and not putting in a capital letter is one thing not knowing TRAVELLER speak is another its still not in the dictionary so dont try and hit me with the queens english then complain coz i dont know gaelic you mug or is grammar big in gaelic
HHC

Location hidden

#37 Sep 20, 2011
papalazarou wrote:
<quoted text>lol you a traveler or just irish then ill give mt opinion to you irish one thing traveler another (excuse spelling drink)
So because I am not Irish or a "traveller" you cannot tell me the difference between the Welsh, Irish, and Scottish "traveller?" Or you just don't feel like going into a long-winded description of a the topic?

So is that program My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding depict Travellers properly?

Location hidden

#38 Sep 20, 2011
HHC wrote:
<quoted text>
So because I am not Irish or a "traveller" you cannot tell me the difference between the Welsh, Irish, and Scottish "traveller?" Or you just don't feel like going into a long-winded description of a the topic?
if you like mostly its romany origin ie romany gypsy and i assure you welsh scottish(but i notice you didnt say english cant they travel too if we are gonna be precious) dont really come into it or do you know many scottish and welsh travellers or are they just scots and welsh as for big fat gypsy wedding if thats where you get your info from dont bother i have never watched it do you also get info on nutrition from iceland, but i have worked in a scrap yard and if you have any knowledge i'm sure you will know i have come into contact with travellers
HHC

Location hidden

#39 Sep 20, 2011
papalazarou wrote:
<quoted text>if you like mostly its romany origin ie romany gypsy and i assure you welsh scottish(but i notice you didnt say english cant they travel too if we are gonna be precious) dont really come into it or do you know many scottish and welsh travellers or are they just scots and welsh as for big fat gypsy wedding if thats where you get your info from dont bother i have never watched it do you also get info on nutrition from iceland, but i have worked in a scrap yard and if you have any knowledge i'm sure you will know i have come into contact with travellers
I am sure the English travel too, but I was thinking of the traveller in England, so if you are English and traveling England would you be considered a Traveller? lol So, if they are traveling Ireland, Scotland, or Wales, yes they would be considered a Traveller? I admit, I know nothing about the culture, just what I see on tv. I have never met any Travellers, so that is why I am asking questions! I know there are Romanians, but I was just wondering if there really is any difference between the cultures, or is it all the same, a traveller is a traveller, is a traveller?

Location hidden

#40 Sep 20, 2011
HHC wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure the English travel too, but I was thinking of the traveller in England, so if you are English and traveling England would you be considered a Traveller? lol So, if they are traveling Ireland, Scotland, or Wales, yes they would be considered a Traveller? I admit, I know nothing about the culture, just what I see on tv. I have never met any Travellers, so that is why I am asking questions! I know there are Romanians, but I was just wondering if there really is any difference between the cultures, or is it all the same, a traveller is a traveller, is a traveller?
long story short yeah its different

Location hidden

#41 Sep 20, 2011
HHC wrote:
<quoted text>
if your from outside the uk i apologise clearly you wouldnt know
Dermot O Dogturd

Daventry, UK

#42 Sep 21, 2011
shut up yeeze fookin gobshites, or we'll come round and steal yer lawnmowers and tarmac yer dog into yer drive. Sure tis our way of loife to not pay fer anything and to use yer public parks fer foookin toilets, yer poxy fookers.

Since: Sep 11

UK

#43 Sep 21, 2011
I f**king hate do as you likey's

“Keep Britain Pagan”

Since: Jun 08

London, UK

#44 Sep 21, 2011
HHC wrote:
<quoted text>
My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding gives a sanitised, comical impression. They're hardly going to chop up their older lurcher dogs who can no longer catch a rabbit with spades in front of the TV cameras.

I used to sympathise with these people when I was younger. I naively thought they got picked on out of snobbery. That was before I had to deal with them, and saw first hand their horrific mistreatment of animals as well as people.

I could write you a list of the crimes that a small group of them have committed around here, but I don't have half a day to spend on it.
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
41/m fit male alone in his truck .. What should... 2 min Kekeke 6
Looking for nice girl but turns into demon in b... 2 min Jeanie101 63
ever givin a family member a hardon 2 min Merryslut 111
Mature or older women looking for internet chat... (Feb '11) 2 min Sweetz7083 5,362
Would you like to sniff little girls panties? (Aug '13) 2 min Stephen 297
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min assandass 1,449,773
Love or pedo? (Jul '15) 3 min Robert 1960 56
Gay/bi k.k 3 min beastmode 138,324
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 4 min Johnsexy5153 328,684
Girls nude snapchat usernames (May '14) 5 min Josht6o9 182,355
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 6 min Sebsit 222,672
More from around the web