white wifes first black man

white wifes first black man

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

Sarah Rae

AOL

#1 Apr 11, 2010
Both 30 swingers and nudist. Married at 17. Swung with friends then and still do. But I remember the first time I had sex with a black man. I was 21 in Jamaica. Watching my husband watching me as the man from Cal he was black. Slowly entering me. I watch my husband till the man was all in me.then the other black man got in front of me so he could put him self in my mouth.I them didnt look at my husband as the guys were slowly moving in and out . It seemed like for ever. They lasted for a long time till they both came in me. I can still remember than for 9 years ago. Do any of the ladies remember the first black man they had sex with
Jess

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#2 Apr 11, 2010
Sarah Rae wrote:
Both 30 swingers and nudist. Married at 17. Swung with friends then and still do. But I remember the first time I had sex with a black man. I was 21 in Jamaica. Watching my husband watching me as the man from Cal he was black. Slowly entering me. I watch my husband till the man was all in me.then the other black man got in front of me so he could put him self in my mouth.I them didnt look at my husband as the guys were slowly moving in and out . It seemed like for ever. They lasted for a long time till they both came in me. I can still remember than for 9 years ago. Do any of the ladies remember the first black man they had sex with
seems so hot..the way u r describing it shows that it is was amazing..i want to try it hubby says wants it and it turns him on but am worried he will feel jealous when it is happening..
how about u did it cause u problems..did u feel like not intrested in your husband much
Sarah Rae

AOL

#3 Apr 12, 2010
no he loves me. We are swingers so we has seen each othe having sex with others. He like to see the color skin difference and so do I.I thats a problem then dont do it. You have to be sure

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dirty ki...k 2 min Peter 149,036
Bolton gay sex meet now (Dec '13) 2 min Male16DickSucker 130
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 2 min Kasperfausing1 834,151
Nottingham gay meets (Dec '13) 2 min Curious28 7,603
Wives dressing sexy for work 2 min English guy 268
have you ever jerked off for a family member to... (Sep '13) 2 min johnfire69 280
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Mrluke 869,313
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min ronn777 421,070
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 5 min Autostar2257 118,979
More from around the web