First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Since: Feb 13

Yellow Springs, OH

#1 Mar 14, 2013
Im a 20yr old male who has never had sex with a guy before but is planning on it soon. Wondering what positions feel best (for bottoms and tops). Best penetration? most body contact? ect..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
boredatwork

New York, NY

#2 Mar 14, 2013
Bonner33 wrote:
Im a 20yr old male who has never had sex with a guy before but is planning on it soon. Wondering what positions feel best (for bottoms and tops). Best penetration? most body contact? ect..
Guys have there own preferences, because there's something good about each. Missionary gives both the ability to watch each others reactions. It also allows the top to masturbate the bottom as he strokes. The bottom can urge the top on with his hands on his ass, and if youre into kissing, it’s good. Doggy is good for hard fast thrusting, and the top can pull the bottom into him by holding onto his waist. Being on your sides, gives good body contact, and the top can rub the bottoms chest, masturbate him, and play with his nipples, even suck them when the bottom puts his arm around the tops back. As far as body contact, the top can put all his weight against the bottom in both mission and doggy. A lot of bottoms love that for both the friction their erection gets (either on the stomach of the top in mission, or against the bedsheets in doggy, and the feeling of submission they get being trapped. All said, just experiment and try them all. You’ll find you like different parts of different positions, and probably at different times too.

Yellow Springs, OH

#3 Mar 14, 2013
thanks for the comment! im mostly a bottom and looking for deep penetration. i feel doggy and me ridind on top would be best for penetration
boredatwork

New York, NY

#4 Mar 14, 2013
Bonner33 wrote:
thanks for the comment! im mostly a bottom and looking for deep penetration. i feel doggy and me ridind on top would be best for penetration
Actually I feel I get deepest during missionary, with his a$$ supported on a pillow That brings his hole up, and with his legs spread wide, my hips dont hit into his thighs, or when in doggie into his cheeks. That lets me to bury my root all the way in until my pubes press into his sack, and my nuts bounce off his cheeks. Get just as deep with him on top, if he's facing me, and pressing his chest into mine. For your first time, you on top gives you more control over the speed and depth.
good luck, and remember lots and lots of lube and lossening up
CD guy

Dade City, FL

#5 Mar 14, 2013
69 is fun for me! Nothing beats 2 guys sucking and licking each other to orgasm. If you get lucky, you will both get off at the same time and both enjoy creamy rewards.
peter

Lima, Peru

#6 Mar 14, 2013
You lay breast on bed, put a small pillow under your belly to upper your buttocks, wide-open them, so topman can penetrate you.He must have a slod hard-on and do it fofltly but firmly to pass thru anal sphimcters.It might hurt a little:both of you must be well lubed.Once inside his cock is in your rectum so it does not hurt.He should pass his arms under your shoulders and felx them (his arma as weel as entangle his legs with yours. All thsi will prmit himself to be in full possession of your body (like glued to it) He will thrust and thrust and get inside your in a way that you will feelas if his cock were up your navel !! The you ask him to genlty spread out his legs at the same time you close yours together as much as you can.
This will enclose his penis in your rectum constricting it on all sides: you will have the most incredible feeling of a hard cock inside you. At the same tiem he will feel his cock enclosed and onsticted:incredible orgasms of both of you will come! Enjoy! Use condoms!

Yellow Springs, OH

#7 Mar 14, 2013
peter wrote:
You lay breast on bed, put a small pillow under your belly to upper your buttocks, wide-open them, so topman can penetrate you.He must have a slod hard-on and do it fofltly but firmly to pass thru anal sphi\inside you. At the same tiem he will feel his cock enclosed and onsticted:incredible orgasms of both of you will come! Enjoy! Use condoms!
Love the idea of squeezing his cock in my ass. sounds very pleasurable

Yellow Springs, OH

#8 Mar 14, 2013
Will have to try missionary also didnt realize the penetration was that deep. thanks for the comments!
Join Free
peter

Lima, Peru

#9 Mar 14, 2013
Bonner33 wrote:
<quoted text>
Love the idea of squeezing his cock in my ass. sounds very pleasurable
It is extremely pleasurable,maybe the best pleasure a bottom has! Try it and enjoy!
bottomboi

New York, NY

#11 Mar 15, 2013
To me, the best part is the feeling of closeness, and the “oneness” with the guy doing me. Once he’s all the way in, you cant describe the feeling. It’s not just the fullness you feel, it’s knowing that he’s “in you”. Couple tips to make the first time easier. Practice. Get a small dildo, and take the time to learn how to relax and take it. Loosen yourself up good with A LOT of lube, one finger then 2 then 3. Well lube the dildo. When you start to push it in, push out with your sphincter muscle, that will allow it to go in easier. Concentrate on staying loose, as you move it in and out. After you’ve gotten comfortable, start pulling it all the way out, and gently pushing it back in. Take your time, and learn. That will make you less nervous when the time comes. Make sure your guy knows he’s the first. Hopefully, he will be sure you are comfortable, before he starts pounding you. As far as the squeeze, it is going to feel great for both of you. When I start doing it on my guy, it sends him over within minutes. (Great trick if your starting to get sore and need him to finish off). For you, it cause more pressure against your prostate when he slides by. I try to squeeze as he pulls back, then go loose when he jams in. One last trick, If your taking it doggy, laying on your chest, put a satin pillowcase on a pillow, and use that to jack up your hips. When he starts really pounding, or you start pushing back to meet his thrusts, your erection will slide across the smooth satin, and its amazing. (I put a plastic pillow cover under the satin, because I always make a mess on the satin.
Summer

Bakersfield, CA

#12 Mar 15, 2013
Do any of guys live in Bakersfield California if so post your number and I will text you

Yellow Springs, OH

#13 Mar 15, 2013
thanks for the advice bottomboi

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#14 Mar 16, 2013
If you're a virgin the pillow under the tummy works good. For all out good fun is doggystyle and missionary.

Yellow Springs, OH

#15 Mar 16, 2013
im a virgin but i have used a vibrator on myself before

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#16 Mar 16, 2013
if you're a virgin try something bigger by yourself. Just get used to size because I hurt the first time because he was not gentle with me but I knew what really being f'ed was about.
Barry Bali

Denpasar, Indonesia

#17 Mar 16, 2013
I'm a bottom, and have always loved the way I feel so vulnerable when a man does me doggy style, but I also like missionary for the intimacy and being able to watch his face when he comes. My current lover like to do me standing up, from the rear, against the wall ! He also sometimes sits on my office chair and has me sit on his lap so he is inside me, then lift myself up and down by using my arms on the arms of the chair. But any style is good as long as the end result is a bum full of come !
dean

Wickford, UK

#18 Apr 5, 2013
Someone add my pin pin:2A7A68FF meet up in london for sex
Param

Ashburn, VA

#19 May 6, 2013
Ny one from delhi for sex...... M top from delhi...
shawn

Jacksonville, FL

#20 May 14, 2013
Damn you guys have me soooo hard and hot right now!
Sexytime

Neutral Bay, Australia

#21 May 14, 2013
shawn wrote:
Damn you guys have me soooo hard and hot right now!
im a chick and I'm horny reading this, I just have a play thinking of you guys enjoying yourselves Ty soo much

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I need a lesbian sexting partner number in comment (Mar '13) 3 min Lara5455 36
anybody masturbating right now? (Nov '08) 3 min dirty 1 99,221
Dirty ki...k 3 min Nfk241 99,160
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min Jaym104 378,100
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min wxyz3 790,267
Memorial Day Weekend in Texas (Need Company) 4 min Dfwgirl1026 2
gujarati gay ony 4 min Suresh 2
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 4 min snowboarder2292 775,116
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 15 min Man 106,513
More from around the web