thick

Eugene, OR

#2021 Feb 19, 2010
Susan wrote:
<quoted text>What's your e-mail?
eugene_m_20s@yahoo.com. Can't wait to hear from you.
Jake

Nedrow, NY

#2022 Feb 19, 2010
Susan wrote:
<quoted text>What's your e-mail?
I would also love to see you Jake7929@aol.com
Ella

Bowling Green, KY

#2023 Feb 19, 2010
Great thread. I have really big titties and I have to wear suits all week for work.. My titties feel so restrained and my nipples stay big and puffy all that time so at the weekend I never ever wear a bra. I love the feel of the breeze on my puffy nipples and seeing people watch them get big and hard from the cold. I also love to see womens nipples through their clothes. So sexy when they move..
Iww

AOL

#2024 Feb 20, 2010
Ella wrote:
Great thread. I have really big titties and I have to wear suits all week for work.. My titties feel so restrained and my nipples stay big and puffy all that time so at the weekend I never ever wear a bra. I love the feel of the breeze on my puffy nipples and seeing people watch them get big and hard from the cold. I also love to see womens nipples through their clothes. So sexy when they move..
Right on...

“From the mind of a...”

Since: Jan 10

"STRONG Black sista!"

#2025 Feb 20, 2010
Well, mine are too big for going without a bra... DDD's are meant to have support!!! LOL...:0)

“Surfer Dog”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#2026 Feb 20, 2010
BlackPrincesa wrote:
Well, mine are too big for going without a bra... DDD's are meant to have support!!! LOL...:0)
Tripple DDD's, no way!

“From the mind of a...”

"STRONG Black sista!"

#2027 Feb 20, 2010
Kickbacks wrote:
<quoted text>
Tripple DDD's, no way!
Yes way! And I hate them! They are costly and they limit the type of shirt I can wear... They suck!

Since: Feb 10

Covington, LA

#2028 Feb 21, 2010
BlackPrincesa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes way! And I hate them! They are costly and they limit the type of shirt I can wear... They suck!
Now wait just a minute BAB I don't remember hearing about all
those D's LOL
Join Free

“From the mind of a...”

"STRONG Black sista!"

#2029 Feb 21, 2010
Gary the south wrote:
<quoted text>
Now wait just a minute BAB I don't remember hearing about all
those D's LOL
Why do think my bust measurement is 40???!?!!?!!

Since: Feb 10

Covington, LA

#2030 Feb 21, 2010
BlackPrincesa wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do think my bust measurement is 40???!?!!?!!
you gave me some numbers!!

“From the mind of a...”

"STRONG Black sista!"

#2031 Feb 21, 2010
Gary the south wrote:
<quoted text>
you gave me some numbers!!
LOL... You are funny....!

“Surfer Dog”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#2032 Feb 21, 2010
BlackPrincesa wrote:
<quoted text>
For some reason when I think of DDD's and suck all I can think is? hmmmmmmmmmm. Well though, I used to know this girl in Downtown in the garment district and she was skinny with no butt and she had a nice face with HUGE boobs. I don't know what kind of bra she had but her boobs would move all over the place, I was always trying not to look. I could also see it was hard for her to walk around with those whoppers and she might have back problems. It's a funny world huh, some girls buy bigger boobs and some girls need a reduction.

“From the mind of a...”

"STRONG Black sista!"

#2033 Feb 21, 2010
Kickbacks wrote:
<quoted text>
For some reason when I think of DDD's and suck all I can think is? hmmmmmmmmmm. Well though, I used to know this girl in Downtown in the garment district and she was skinny with no butt and she had a nice face with HUGE boobs. I don't know what kind of bra she had but her boobs would move all over the place, I was always trying not to look. I could also see it was hard for her to walk around with those whoppers and she might have back problems. It's a funny world huh, some girls buy bigger boobs and some girls need a reduction.
Exactly... I don't have back problems (yet), but they can be annoying... Needless to say, most men LOVE them....

“How bout them DAWGS”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#2034 Feb 22, 2010
BlackPrincesa wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly... I don't have back problems (yet), but they can be annoying... Needless to say, most men LOVE them....
I know I will.

“From the mind of a...”

"STRONG Black sista!"

#2035 Feb 22, 2010
Coca-Cola Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I know I will.
lol....:0)

“From the mind of a...”

"STRONG Black sista!"

#2037 Feb 24, 2010
MrJohn wrote:
BlackPrincesa, how big are your areolas? What's the diameter of them?
I'm not sure.... if I had to guess, I would say maybe 2 inches or so... not too big (in comparison to the size of the breasts)

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#2038 Feb 24, 2010
Susan wrote:
<quoted text>Please don't forget to tell us what happens!!!
Well, still no sign lately of the woman I posted about originally at my club. But I just got back from a lunchtime workout today, and there was a new braless (I'm sure) a cup hottie on a treadmill. She is probably in her 30's and had lovely erect nipples poking through her tank top as she ran.

Hopefully I will see more of her there ;>

Do you exercise braless?

Yum!!
GentleGyant

Dayton, OH

#2039 Feb 24, 2010
spankablebob wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you exercise braless?
Why yes... yes I do.
Thank you for noticing.
Susan

United States

#2040 Feb 24, 2010
spankablebob wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, still no sign lately of the woman I posted about originally at my club. But I just got back from a lunchtime workout today, and there was a new braless (I'm sure) a cup hottie on a treadmill. She is probably in her 30's and had lovely erect nipples poking through her tank top as she ran.
Hopefully I will see more of her there ;>
Do you exercise braless?
Yum!!
Thanks for the update from your exercise gym.
Yes, I do exercise braless -- unless I'm going to run a long distance. In fact, I'm braless most of the time except at the office.(Soon after I went to work there I wore a lovely silk blouse with no bra. The boss called me in and 'suggested' that I wear undergarments in future. All the time he was talking he was staring at my nipples showing under the silk. I smiled sweetly.)
Keep us posted please.
PS -- My husband wants to know where your gym is!!

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#2041 Feb 24, 2010
Susan wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the update from your exercise gym.
Yes, I do exercise braless -- unless I'm going to run a long distance. In fact, I'm braless most of the time except at the office.(Soon after I went to work there I wore a lovely silk blouse with no bra. The boss called me in and 'suggested' that I wear undergarments in future. All the time he was talking he was staring at my nipples showing under the silk. I smiled sweetly.)
Keep us posted please.
PS -- My husband wants to know where your gym is!!
Just the gym in my hometown. Nothing special or trendy. Just a place for normal everyday people.

So, how long a run would make you wear a bra? Or better yet, how far will you run without one? I'm a runner myself, and would just like to know hypothetically how far I could run with you and have the pleasure of seeing you braless.....

It's a shame you have to wear undergarmets at work. But I'm a consultant myself, so I go into many companies as part of my job, and I unfortunately just don't see any braless women in the workplace....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min marcusvandeveld 748,599
Vibrator in my p**** 2 min Archie 12
Dirty ki...k 2 min Join 73,853
punjab wife sex 2 min avik 52
Sex in Cumbria, uk! (Jun '13) 2 min George 1,414
indian girl bhabhi sex what's aap group 2 min azam shah 578
Hal is s peado 2 min Dman 786
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min justjad1 356,000
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 4 min black 743,670
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 12 min hash61 100,001