“guess who Lois?”

Since: Dec 06

A little hole in the wall.

#1379 Apr 29, 2009
Elise wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't matter. The problem with a bra is that it sits like a second skin over my breast and reduces the amount of friction between my nipples and the material of an outer garment. If I am braless then my breasts bob around and my nipples harden by just coming into contact with my garments. But I'd have to say the best material is either silk, satin or a very finely woven cotton - it glides smoothly over my nipples and there's just enough friction to stimulate my nipples and make them erect without it being painful.
Having said that, I have a very thin, white linen dress that feels as if it's floating on my skin and it has an amazing effect on my nipples!(This may also be psychological as it's quite see-through and my nipples go quite dark when they're hard and are plainly visible under the dress, so there's the excitement factor as well.)
that white dress makes me pant!!!

“Back in the saddle.”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#1380 Apr 29, 2009
Susan wrote:
<quoted text>
I just love those European beaches where I can go topless. My husband encourages me to bare my breasts whenever I can without being arrested.
Take a trip to Canada, you can go topless anywhere you like without breaking the law.

“guess who Lois?”

#1381 Apr 29, 2009
Travellin007 wrote:
<quoted text>
Take a trip to Canada, you can go topless anywhere you like without breaking the law.
that's not true .. where'd you get that idea? There are some topless beaches and even some nude beaches ... but most places are not topless.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#1382 Apr 29, 2009
franko wrote:
<quoted text>that's not true .. where'd you get that idea? There are some topless beaches and even some nude beaches ... but most places are not topless.
Have you been in any topless or nude beaches?
Jack

AOL

#1383 Apr 29, 2009
Space1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Most beaches in Tahiti are nude or optional I like em

Location hidden

#1384 Apr 29, 2009
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>
Most beaches in Tahiti are nude or optional I like em
I have never been in nude beaches. In my native country,Philippines,there were women who swim with pants and shirts. I seldom go to the beach using a swim suit when I was in the Phils. I was too embarrass to expose any part of my body. I felt naked if I don't wear shirt and shorts or pants. And it melted me when men were looking at my wet body. I used a swim suit once in awhile when it was a night swimming with friends at the pool.

Here in the US,I started using the swim suit because my hubby said it is okay and people would laugh at me here if I wear pants and shirts when bathing.

I have heard that in Europe,there are also topless and nude beaches.

BTW,if you are nude in the beach and so as other people,can you get a hard on when seeing a beautiful nude women? They can see that you are turn on then.
Jack

AOL

#1385 Apr 29, 2009
Space1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never been in nude beaches. In my native country,Philippines,there were women who swim with pants and shirts. I seldom go to the beach using a swim suit when I was in the Phils. I was too embarrass to expose any part of my body. I felt naked if I don't wear shirt and shorts or pants. And it melted me when men were looking at my wet body. I used a swim suit once in awhile when it was a night swimming with friends at the pool.
Here in the US,I started using the swim suit because my hubby said it is okay and people would laugh at me here if I wear pants and shirts when bathing.
I have heard that in Europe,there are also topless and nude beaches.
BTW,if you are nude in the beach and so as other people,can you get a hard on when seeing a beautiful nude women? They can see that you are turn on then.
Most of the time men dont get hardons in nude beaches. Sometimes they do but not all the time. Ok if his gf fondles his dick sure it will.

Location hidden

#1386 Apr 29, 2009
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of the time men dont get hardons in nude beaches. Sometimes they do but not all the time. Ok if his gf fondles his dick sure it will.
I think if everybody are nude,the scene will be normal or casual that no men would be too turn on with it anymore. It is just like,when women were more conservative and wearing long dress,men would go nuts seeing their legs. Now that most women are showing their bear legs,men doesn't care much at all.

Since I haven't been in any nude beaches,I will be ignorant at first that I would look on everybody's dong as long as they don't catch me dong it. I would be curious to see the difference from each other.
Join Free

“guess who Lois?”

#1387 Apr 29, 2009
Space1 wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, several tiems. THey made one of the beaches near the city topless 10 years ago but hardly anyone does it .. most poeple are too uncomfortable. There is a nude beach here that is near the University of BC and it is much more private .. it has been a nude beach since about 1970. aLSO I have been to EUrope and there TOPLESS BEACHES ARE COMMON AND THERE ARE SoME NEd BEACHES ALSO.

Location hidden

#1388 Apr 29, 2009
franko wrote:
<quoted text>yes, several tiems. THey made one of the beaches near the city topless 10 years ago but hardly anyone does it .. most poeple are too uncomfortable. There is a nude beach here that is near the University of BC and it is much more private .. it has been a nude beach since about 1970. aLSO I have been to EUrope and there TOPLESS BEACHES ARE COMMON AND THERE ARE SoME NEd BEACHES ALSO.
I am always wondering since it is topless or nude beaches,I wonder if there are also big and non sexy people who go there? I assumed that some people will be too shy to show their bodies if they are not as sexy as most people who don't mind to display their nice curves.

I first heard of nude beaches and topless beaches when I was in the Phils when I read a story about it. I thought it was full of crap. But my PL Topix friend who is a European told me that it is real. He said he go to the beach with just thong on and his gf is topless as well. I asked if he was jealous when men looked at his gf's breasts. He said not all as long as they don't harass her.

My hubby will put a pool an enclosed pool in our back yard. Since it is gonna be private,I will be nude when I swim with him at night. That would be so erotic.

Location hidden

#1389 Apr 29, 2009
franko wrote:
<quoted text>yes, several tiems. THey made one of the beaches near the city topless 10 years ago but hardly anyone does it .. most poeple are too uncomfortable. There is a nude beach here that is near the University of BC and it is much more private .. it has been a nude beach since about 1970. aLSO I have been to EUrope and there TOPLESS BEACHES ARE COMMON AND THERE ARE SoME NEd BEACHES ALSO.
Did you noticed if some women were staring at your manhood?

“guess who Lois?”

#1390 Apr 30, 2009
Space1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am always wondering since it is topless or nude beaches,I wonder if there are also big and non sexy people who go there? I assumed that some people will be too shy to show their bodies if they are not as sexy as most people who don't mind to display their nice curves.
I first heard of nude beaches and topless beaches when I was in the Phils when I read a story about it. I thought it was full of crap. But my PL Topix friend who is a European told me that it is real. He said he go to the beach with just thong on and his gf is topless as well. I asked if he was jealous when men looked at his gf's breasts. He said not all as long as they don't harass her.
My hubby will put a pool an enclosed pool in our back yard. Since it is gonna be private,I will be nude when I swim with him at night. That would be so erotic.
well, believe it or not but you would be surprised at how few people are self-conscious. You don't get the 400 pounders on the nude beaches (THank GOD!!!) but yuo do get older folks with big pot bellies, etc.

Yes, swimmng in the nude with your partner is indeed erotic.

“guess who Lois?”

#1391 Apr 30, 2009
Space1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you noticed if some women were staring at your manhood?
if they were they were too subtle about it. I think mostly both the men and the women make a point to NOT be obvious although I know the guys will watch and talk from afar about the women they see walking by ... I am sure the women do it too.

Location hidden

#1392 Apr 30, 2009
franko wrote:
<quoted text>if they were they were too subtle about it. I think mostly both the men and the women make a point to NOT be obvious although I know the guys will watch and talk from afar about the women they see walking by ... I am sure the women do it too.
I bet even the gays are looking and talking about other men,too. ;-)

Location hidden

#1393 Apr 30, 2009
franko wrote:
<quoted text>well, believe it or not but you would be surprised at how few people are self-conscious. You don't get the 400 pounders on the nude beaches (THank GOD!!!) but yuo do get older folks with big pot bellies, etc.
Yes, swimmng in the nude with your partner is indeed erotic.
Okay,so the heavy ones are not joining the fun but the older folks doesn't care at all.

Well,I think it is neat to try the nude beach oneday. I just have to put a bag on my whole head though so no one would recognize me,lol. I have to stay modest,you know,lmao!

Location hidden

#1394 Apr 30, 2009
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>
I think if the water is cold,the more the men don't have a hard on.

“I want a piece of that steak”

Since: Apr 07

Tazmania

#1395 Apr 30, 2009
Space1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think if the water is cold,the more the men don't have a hard on.
Ur right about that, real cold water really especially.

Location hidden

#1396 Apr 30, 2009
kickback wrote:
<quoted text>
Ur right about that, real cold water really especially.
I believe that because I can see my hubby shrunk when the water is cold then he used my mouth as a microwave to heat it up. ;-)

“Back in the saddle.”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#1397 Apr 30, 2009
franko wrote:
<quoted text>that's not true .. where'd you get that idea? There are some topless beaches and even some nude beaches ... but most places are not topless.
In public places, it's very true. The catalyst for the law happened just two blocks from where I habitate, where one girl decided it was very hot and took her shirt off and walked down the hill from the university topless. She was arrested, she challenged to the supreme court and won. It's history, a very important part of history, beer, boobies and hockey, it's Canadian eh!

“guess who Lois?”

#1398 Apr 30, 2009
Space1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay,so the heavy ones are not joining the fun but the older folks doesn't care at all.
Well,I think it is neat to try the nude beach oneday. I just have to put a bag on my whole head though so no one would recognize me,lol. I have to stay modest,you know,lmao!
that sounds very reasonable (LMAO!!!!)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min paulie185 183,016
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 3 min ilk is me 25,049
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Stret44 417,675
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min Yo Han 504,247
Dirty lil girl 4 min Dr Strangelove 50
How Many Str8 Guys Have Had Oral Sex With A Guy ? (Mar '10) 4 min LatinBadBoy718 196
Asked and Answered (Mar '13) 4 min Dalilama12 16,703
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 9 min anyone 312,847

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE