“Back in the saddle.”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#1238 Mar 18, 2009
4rdq wrote:
It is a woman's prerogative not to wear a bra, and I am surprised that doing so has become less common over the past 30 years, rather than more. Many women don't have all that much equipment on their chests, to the point that I surmise that they wear bras more out of conformity than necessity.
But I don't like seeing hard nipples covered by a mere tee shirt. That's too blatantly sexual. Save that for when you are alone at home with your SO. If you're going to go commando in the chest department and be seen in public, wear two tops and keep those nipples down.
Party pooper.

“False Prophet”

Since: Jan 08

hamilton

#1239 Mar 18, 2009
Susan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, sometimes. Just an inch or so. The best I have are green ones that show nearly two inches in back but also fit very tight in front over my .....
so does your camel toe stick out really well. Really xposed.

would you wear sumfin that xposed a little of your lips
almost50

Spotsylvania, VA

#1240 Mar 19, 2009
I encourage my wife to go braless. I love the looks that the 36DD's get !
Susan

AOL

#1241 Mar 19, 2009
Travellin007 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure I would be posting in the 'Boners in Public' thread afterwards, hehe.
I'll tke that as a compliment! Thanks.
Susan

AOL

#1242 Mar 19, 2009
hinamanu wrote:
<quoted text>
so does your camel toe stick out really well. Really xposed.
would you wear sumfin that xposed a little of your lips
1. Yes, under the green shorts.
2. No. That would be gross. Must leave something to the boys' imagination.

“False Prophet”

hamilton

#1243 Mar 19, 2009
Susan wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Yes, under the green shorts.
2. No. That would be gross. Must leave something to the boys' imagination.
Have you ever seen a man rubbing his bulge in front of you.

I do that to certain flirtin women a lot. can get me places.
Susan

AOL

#1244 Mar 20, 2009
hinamanu wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever seen a man rubbing his bulge in front of you.
I do that to certain flirtin women a lot. can get me places.
Sure -- my husband -- all the time.
But last year I entered an amature topless dancer contest. There were a lot of guys watching me with their hand on their crotch. I won second place.
Big fun

“False Prophet”

hamilton

#1245 Mar 20, 2009
Susan wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure -- my husband -- all the time.
But last year I entered an amature topless dancer contest. There were a lot of guys watching me with their hand on their crotch. I won second place.
Big fun
There must've been some busty girls in that comp and yu say you have small breats yet came second.

either a message is being sent out about what is proper and PC (esp in the US)

or you are very, very cute.

you must still be under 25.
Join Free
Bob

AOL

#1246 Mar 21, 2009
hinamanu wrote:
<quoted text>
There must've been some busty girls in that comp and yu say you have small breats yet came second.
either a message is being sent out about what is proper and PC (esp in the US)
or you are very, very cute.
you must still be under 25.
My wife is cute and 34. It was great fun to watch her strip in that contest. She's done it twice. I'm proud of her.

“False Prophet”

hamilton

#1247 Mar 21, 2009
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>My wife is cute and 34. It was great fun to watch her strip in that contest. She's done it twice. I'm proud of her.
Cute as a button eh

You put her on hot or not lol

Bob,

Since you defend her I think its fair you send me a pic of your wife -non nude if you want- and I can confirm her to the thread.
Bob

AOL

#1248 Mar 22, 2009
hinamanu wrote:
<quoted text>
Cute as a button eh
You put her on hot or not lol
Bob,
Since you defend her I think its fair you send me a pic of your wife -non nude if you want- and I can confirm her to the thread.
Can't do it without your e-address ?

“False Prophet”

hamilton

#1249 Mar 23, 2009
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't do it without your e-address ?
yippers

Wi.k.i@hotmail.com
Kiss

Ipoh, Malaysia

#1251 Mar 29, 2009
im from malaysia. 19 this year. i planned to go braless to college tomorrow. i wonder how will it feel like when i have around C cup?(or maybe D)

Since: Sep 08

Newport-on-tay, UK

#1252 Mar 29, 2009
Kiss wrote:
im from malaysia. 19 this year. i planned to go braless to college tomorrow. i wonder how will it feel like when i have around C cup?(or maybe D)
C or D cup, huh? I bet they feel just great! ;)

Since: Mar 09

Bellingham, WA

#1253 Mar 29, 2009
I have to wear a bra unless I'm just going out for a short time, I need the support because it gets to painful to go without for to long. I do have some sheer bras where the nipples clearly show through that I like to wear with some of my more sheer tops and tees.
I actually enjoy it when I see others noticing my nips showing through my tops but if they are going to talk to me they better notice that they are attached to a real person. You know, talk to me, not them. If I notice guys grabbing their crotches when they see me then I take that as the ultimate compliment and it gets me hot too!

Newport-on-tay, UK

#1255 Mar 29, 2009
Tianna2 wrote:
I have to wear a bra unless I'm just going out for a short time, I need the support because it gets to painful to go without for to long. I do have some sheer bras where the nipples clearly show through that I like to wear with some of my more sheer tops and tees.
I actually enjoy it when I see others noticing my nips showing through my tops but if they are going to talk to me they better notice that they are attached to a real person. You know, talk to me, not them. If I notice guys grabbing their crotches when they see me then I take that as the ultimate compliment and it gets me hot too!
Hi Tianna...I have to say that I do like it when you can see nipples poking through t-shirts and tops but then I am something of a breast man. I try not to stare though, and will always talk to the lady's face, it's only natural for a guy to look though and most women take it as a compliment and often find it something of a turn-on if its not too blatant. If you don't mind me asking, what size are you?

Bellingham, WA

#1256 Mar 29, 2009
jimmyjimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Tianna...I have to say that I do like it when you can see nipples poking through t-shirts and tops but then I am something of a breast man. I try not to stare though, and will always talk to the lady's face, it's only natural for a guy to look though and most women take it as a compliment and often find it something of a turn-on if its not too blatant. If you don't mind me asking, what size are you?
I'm 32D Which is pretty big when I have a such a small frame.

Newport-on-tay, UK

#1257 Mar 29, 2009
Tianna2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm 32D Which is pretty big when I have a such a small frame.
Wow! They sound great! How big is your frame ?
hot12

Charlotte, NC

#1258 Mar 29, 2009
ready wrote:
how many females out there would not wear a bra? would females get offended if guys stared at your hard nipples? i would like to see more females baring their hard nipples thru a shirt. i would defintially look at them.
i never wear a bra i dont really have boobs yet daddy calls them buds he looks at them when i go around the house topless even when i go out men look at them cause they poke out with my shirt on i like to see guys staring at them it makes them swell up bigger

Bellingham, WA

#1259 Mar 29, 2009
jimmyjimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! They sound great! How big is your frame ?
Well, I'm 5'5" tall and weigh 125.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
girls slutiest thing uve ever done 2 min RKniz 411
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 2 min Anni 314,703
Ibhentse/ikuku (Jan '11) 2 min mthondoful-EL 64,233
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min thept 419,860
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min Watchmewank2 184,256
tight loose shaved or hairy 3 min rajesh 20
How many girls like deepthroating and swallowing? (Jun '12) 4 min mrsjlbs 379
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min Shayvanburen 505,953
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 17 min Boysvsgirlsnude 25,612

Human Sexuality People Search