Sharyn are you still online with me?
dang! she gonna leave us hanging...
u said she might hav been naughty? nice. i want details
sarah palin

Troy, MI

#855 Oct 13, 2008
I love going braless wrote:
sarah, r u still online?
I was online last night until midnight but you never answered me back,i'll be on again after 7:00pm eastern time tonight.I can't wait to hear all about your new adventure,you can talk on here,some people will judge us but who cares,it's our life and not theirs. Waiting to hear from you honey,need juicy juicy details.... Sarah.
DoHerHot

South Africa

#856 Oct 13, 2008
sarah palin wrote:
<quoted text>I was online last night until midnight but you never answered me back,i'll be on again after 7:00pm eastern time tonight.I can't wait to hear all about your new adventure,you can talk on here,some people will judge us but who cares,it's our life and not theirs. Waiting to hear from you honey,need juicy juicy details.... Sarah.
I'm with you all the way on that one Sarah....just can't wait to hear all the details from her naughty escapades....!!!

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#857 Oct 13, 2008
yeah, me too.....

“Back in the saddle.”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#858 Oct 13, 2008
I was in Orlando last week at that mouse place. The weather was hot, humid and there were many frequent surprise downpours. Needless to say, there were quite a few nipples showing and quite a few that appeared to like the attention, hehe. An excellent distraction to the usual activities!
sarah palin

Troy, MI

#859 Oct 13, 2008
Hello,
Sarah, I did something last nite that I never done b4, I am not sure that we can talk about it here, let me know it we need to talk somewhere else.
Sharyn
I'm online right now honey and waiting to talk to you about your adventures saturday night.I'm wet with excitement!
the rock

New Canaan, CT

#861 Oct 13, 2008
Hello,
Sarah, I did something last nite that I never done b4, I am not sure that we can talk about it here, let me know it we need to talk somewhere else.
Sharyn
hey braless please get me on aim jamy2j06 I wanna hea
Join Free

“looking to try something new”

Since: Sep 08

Dallas, TX

#862 Oct 13, 2008
sarah palin wrote:
<quoted text>I was online last night until midnight but you never answered me back,i'll be on again after 7:00pm eastern time tonight.I can't wait to hear all about your new adventure,you can talk on here,some people will judge us but who cares,it's our life and not theirs. Waiting to hear from you honey,need juicy juicy details.... Sarah.
hey, you sound like your having fun. wats u girl's msn or aim

Dallas, TX

#863 Oct 13, 2008
discoveringMe, whats your email, mine is racercartb@yahoo.com
send me an email
nick5469

Constantia, NY

#864 Oct 13, 2008
bicurious18 wrote:
<quoted text>
hey, you sound like your having fun. wats u girl's msn or aim
hey bi r u a guy or girl

“looking to try something new”

Dallas, TX

#865 Oct 13, 2008
nick5469 wrote:
<quoted text>hey bi r u a guy or girl
im a girl
nick5469

Constantia, NY

#866 Oct 13, 2008
bicurious18 wrote:
<quoted text>
im a girl
wanna have a fone sex 3sum with me and my girl? if so call her @19184657839
I love going braless

Pompano Beach, FL

#867 Oct 13, 2008
Sarah if u r there, and all of you, if u want my little girls aim, I can give it to you. She said it is fine to give.
sarah palin

Troy, MI

#868 Oct 13, 2008
Sarah if u r there, and all of you, if u want my little girls aim, I can give it to you. She said it is fine to give.
Hi stranger,i tried to catch you last night but you disappeared on me.We can talk here if thats ok with you honey? So tell me the exciting news,did you have some wet fun? Sarah
I love going braless

Pompano Beach, FL

#869 Oct 13, 2008
Hello Sarah,
I went out Saturday nite and brought a man home, I was drinking and my kids were home but I didn't care, they were in bed, so we went to my bedroom, and I left the bedroom door open, and we had sex, I was very loud and verbal as I always am when I am having sex, and both my kids woke up and was watching me by the door, and saw me getting laid, and I saw them at the door, and it turned me on, I really put on a show, they could see everything. And I knew they were turned on by watching me. God, I want to talk really dirty right now.
Sharon
I love going braless

Pompano Beach, FL

#870 Oct 13, 2008
I am soooo going to get in trouble on this site.
sarah palin

Troy, MI

#871 Oct 13, 2008
Hello Sarah,
I went out Saturday nite and brought a man home, I was drinking and my kids were home but I didn't care, they were in bed, so we went to my bedroom, and I left the bedroom door open, and we had sex, I was very loud and verbal as I always am when I am having sex, and both my kids woke up and was watching me by the door, and saw me getting laid, and I saw them at the door, and it turned me on, I really put on a show, they could see everything. And I knew they were turned on by watching me. God, I want to talk really dirty right now.
Sharon
Good for you,did either of them say anything to you in the morning or you to them? Were they dressed as they stood there watching you,how far away were they? So you got a good f*cking and an audience too,you naughty girl you,i'm jealous cause i didn't get to watch too. Are you a top rider or like it on the bottom?
sarah palin

Troy, MI

#872 Oct 13, 2008
Your just fine on here,theres an a**hole from texas that gets on here every once in a while and threats everybody with calling the cops and swearing at people but they don't do anything about him,i've got all his threats copied if i need to use them. So don't worry and just have fun!
the rock

New Canaan, CT

#874 Oct 14, 2008
hey babe u guys can pm me anytime jamy2j06 on aim ok please do!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 10 min joregal 788,827
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 10 min Watchmewank2 773,935
Dirty ki...k 10 min Slaves 98,275
Mistress looking for Skype slave (Oct '13) 12 min Yourstone21 1,523
I love masturbating in public (Mar '13) 12 min HavingaBoner 226
Gay teens in stoke wanting to meet (Apr '13) 13 min Bj lad 2,049
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 13 min Jo_jo279 106,280
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 13 min jackmcfarrel 377,286
More from around the web