New Canaan, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2008

pinkgirl wrote:
I have small perky boobs and often dopn't wear a bra. I love when my nipples kind of poke out in my shirt. I like when i see guys and girls looking at them. It turns me on.
why r the florida girls so sexy n hot!!
BEVINN

Singapore, Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2008

othelli wrote:
if any of u guys was attended to by a braless receptionist/ officer/ staff, would u be turned on?
YES
BEVINN

Singapore, Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2008

i would look at braless lady

Since: Sep 08

Singapore, Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2008

othelli wrote:
with my nippies pressing hard against my uniform, i noticed my clients being distracted when i am talking to them
AGREE

Singapore, Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2008

othelli wrote:
<quoted text>
and when u have checked out her nice nipples,would u wanna feel/suck on them?
MAYBE
jenny

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2008

i went braless for the first time this weekend and i liked it a lot.. at first i was a bit nervous and then i enjoyed the attention and felt quite sexy!!! i work as a bartender on weekends and my girlfriends dared me to wear this backless drape dress that i've been too shy to wear. it's cut short mid thigh and drapes against my boobs.. my boobs would jiggle everytime i used the shaker so you could clearly tell i was braless.. i got pretty turned on and my nipples got hard!
jenny

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2008

now that i'm no longer a braless virgin maybe i'll be a bit more daring next weekend!
loopy

Merritt, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2008

jenny i want to come to your bar
Join Free

Since: Aug 07

Orange, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2008

jenny wrote:
i went braless for the first time this weekend and i liked it a lot.. at first i was a bit nervous and then i enjoyed the attention and felt quite sexy!!! i work as a bartender on weekends and my girlfriends dared me to wear this backless drape dress that i've been too shy to wear. it's cut short mid thigh and drapes against my boobs.. my boobs would jiggle everytime i used the shaker so you could clearly tell i was braless.. i got pretty turned on and my nipples got hard!
That isn't all that was getting hard Jenny, I'm sure many of the guys at the bar were getting a bit uncomfortably tight in the groin area of there pants. I also would bet that a lot of guys were ordering drinks that required you to use the shaker. Its too bad that when a guys got a hard on that made there pants to tight, that we couldn't just drop our zippers and let them hang out for you ladies to enjoy kind of our way of saying thank you for your being bra less and letting us enjoy watching you shake them or for letting us enjoy your clevage and hard nips.

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2008

I LOVE WOMENS BREAST!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2008

Judged:

stickman9436 wrote:
<quoted text>That isn't all that was getting hard Jenny, I'm sure many of the guys at the bar were getting a bit uncomfortably tight in the groin area of there pants. I also would bet that a lot of guys were ordering drinks that required you to use the shaker. Its too bad that when a guys got a hard on that made there pants to tight, that we couldn't just drop our zippers and let them hang out for you ladies to enjoy kind of our way of saying thank you for your being bra less and letting us enjoy watching you shake them or for letting us enjoy your clevage and hard nips.
why isnt life like this?=P

“Defending your right to speech”

Since: Jan 08

Ulysses, Ks which makes me sad

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2008

Just like men though, some women just enjoy the temptation of the swollen pants, not the jumk hanging out.

Since: Aug 07

Orange, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2008

Rock_Out wrote:
<quoted text>
why isnt life like this?=P
I guess we have gotten way to politically correct or something Rock. I take it you would be for letting guys hang out there hard cocks for you lovely bra less women to admire while we are admiring your shapely jiggling breasts and cleavage?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2008

wife had no bra on this mourning when seh took me to work if she stopped at the store she would get plenty of attention,, hell i wanted to go back home and do her!

“Might as well join...”

Boston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2008

I really love it when my wife wears pajamas/lingerie that's not completely see-through, but flimsy enough that I can see the outline of her areolas and nipples. Total turn-on!

“Defending your right to speech”

Since: Jan 08

Ulysses, Ks which makes me sad

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2008

No joke there...wow
tiger_-super-_mo m

Hugoton, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2008

the avenger wrote:
Just like men though, some women just enjoy the temptation of the swollen pants, not the jumk hanging out.
no one likes your old saggy balls, not even the hooker you hire
tiger_-super-_mo m

Hugoton, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2008

the avenger wrote:
No joke there...wow
ya, avenger usually sees his hookers nipples once a week. to bad they are just man boobs.

“Live for today”

Since: Apr 08

Boston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2008

ready wrote:
how many females out there would not wear a bra? would females get offended if guys stared at your hard nipples? i would like to see more females baring their hard nipples thru a shirt. i would defintially look at them.

Nipples are always fun to notice thru shirts braless or not depending on the shape and contour of the boob.
sarah palin

Troy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2008

I sometimes run to the store quick in an old pair of bib overhauls and a mans sleeveless white tee shirt braless,the straps of the bibs rub my nipples keeping them very hard for showing.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Rzack26 368,284
anyone been gangbanged (Jan '09) 2 min taboomind_in_turkey 1,451
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min Texasguy24601 154,340
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min male 41 270,202
Dirty girls that want Skype sex (Feb '13) 3 min ttniks 4,776
Snap chat sex (Dec '12) 3 min under123 2,612
any sexy black girls attracted to white guys?? (Nov '11) 4 min Hohoh 552
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 7 min Onlyhotking 464,177
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 7 min Powers16 9,931

Search the Human Sexuality Forum: