nipples showing/braless
Lars

Göteborg, Sweden

#469 May 29, 2008
UK-guy wrote:
I don't think my wife realised how many guys looked at her when she wore tight tops with no bra. But once she saw a man who was with his wife having a good look and my wife turned to me and said "Did you see that? He was really looking!"
She got turned on by that.
Personally, I get much more turned on by seeing nipples poking through a t-shirt than seeing a woman blatantly topless.
Even when wearing a bra, my wife knows I love it when she bends over letting people see down her top.
We never got round to it yet, but a short skirt with either a g-string or no panties, and then riding up escalators is something that I want her to try. Or "accidentaly" standing in front of those floor mirrors in clothes shops.
I just love the idea of other guys getting to see what I see, but not being allowed to touch her.
And the thought that they touch themselves while thinking about my wife is something we both find a real turn-on
Wow, how cool is that! I'd love to know where you guys shop! The no panties while standing near a floor mirror would be like a wet dream! Never happens in "real life" - except maybe in your town. Pictures of your wife's nipples poking through her top? If as you said you'd both get turned on, then i promise i'll touch myself while looking ;-)
Janice

Hemet, CA

#470 May 29, 2008
London Boy wrote:
i dont necessarily go for the braless thing but its so sexy if the girl has nice round pert ones without a bra thats hot
also i like bright bras through a tight white top lol
hot =]
That is because you are from a culture where it is not so much of a taboo to not wear an over the shoulder boulder holder.
hankypanky3

Chicago, IL

#471 May 29, 2008
67 yr old Female wrote:
I have been braless since 1977. I LOVE it. And YES the guys still look for my nipples through my shirts. I lol-------love it Kathy
Thank you Kathy. I would look.
vxy666

Minneapolis, MN

#472 Jun 1, 2008
You all sound like a bunch of horny teenagers!
vxy666

Minneapolis, MN

#473 Jun 1, 2008
i think your just doing that to get attention and get LAID!
vxy666

Minneapolis, MN

#474 Jun 1, 2008
omg I TOTALY agree!!!!!!
LOL
vxy666

Minneapolis, MN

#475 Jun 1, 2008
Yes u should!!!!!!!! Ya nasty!!!
vxy666

Minneapolis, MN

#476 Jun 1, 2008
Janice wrote:
<quoted text>
That is because you are from a culture where it is not so much of a taboo to not wear an over the shoulder boulder holder.
shoulder boulder holder what the hell is that?????????
vxy666

Minneapolis, MN

#477 Jun 1, 2008
Lars wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, how cool is that! I'd love to know where you guys shop! The no panties while standing near a floor mirror would be like a wet dream! Never happens in "real life" - except maybe in your town. Pictures of your wife's nipples poking through her top? If as you said you'd both get turned on, then i promise i'll touch myself while looking ;-)
you are a pervert!!!!!!!
Big wij

Leeds, UK

#478 Jun 12, 2008
hankypanky3 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Kathy. I would look.
i wanked over your nipples :P
nice

Columbus, OH

#479 Jun 13, 2008
i like nipples
moistone

Washington, DC

#480 Jun 20, 2008
that is so hot about you and the guy at the club doing it in front of everyone -- to music!

“4 "Blondie"”

Since: Nov 07

;-) @>--;--

#481 Jun 20, 2008
If I did this in the town I live in I'd have about 20 angry Hawaiian women head hunting me.
big nippled

Newark, NJ

#482 Jun 20, 2008
My nipples are really big, dark and generally hard, so when I wear a white shirt (no bra) you see EVERYTHING. Like right now..hehe. Let's just say that I wear white shirts without a bra very often.
travelingurl

United States

#483 Jun 21, 2008
big nippled wrote:
My nipples are really big, dark and generally hard, so when I wear a white shirt (no bra) you see EVERYTHING. Like right now..hehe. Let's just say that I wear white shirts without a bra very often.
beautiful!!
luvit

Dallas, GA

#484 Jun 21, 2008
moistone wrote:
that is so hot about you and the guy at the club doing it in front of everyone -- to music!
Several years ago there was a company selling a product called "Nipple Blush". It darkened nipples so that they really stood out under light-colored tops. My wife used to wear Nipple Blush--oh, the reaction she would get!! Now, she just pinches them to make the nipples hard, and gets good reaction from that.
Anne Lee

Marathon, FL

#485 Jun 23, 2008
I am 28 years old with 34B breasts. I honestly have never owned a bra and never really want too. My breasts feel and look great in everything I wear. I do not think that with my size a bra is necessary. If people stare at my braests I really do not care, enjoy the view. My beasts are just like every other females with Nipples. Sometimes when a man stares I get soaked in the crotch, but that feels good too.
Susan E

Marathon, FL

#486 Jun 24, 2008
I don't know what all the talk is about wearing or not wearing a bra. This should be a personal choice. I personally can not stand the feeling of a bra. When I was 13 and my mother first tried to strap one of those things on me I thought it felt horrible. By 15 all the girls at school where making fun of me so I decided to try again. I went and got fitted for a nice soft cotton wireless bra and it lasted about 3 hours. I couldn't stand it. Since then I have never worn a bra. I guess you might say I am small, 34B but I feel and look great. I am now 33 years old have two children and nursed both without ever wearing a bra. My husband and i agree, I do not sag at all. I do lift dumbells, 4lbs each for 15 minutes every morning. If people see my breasts, Oh Well, they are just like every other breast, they have a nipple on each end and they look GREAT.

Ladies, if you do not need a bra, take it off. You will be so much more comfortable and you'll never complain about your bra straps again.

“solo”

Since: Jun 08

bahamas

#488 Jun 25, 2008
Susan E wrote:
I don't know what all the talk is about wearing or not wearing a bra. This should be a personal choice. I personally can not stand the feeling of a bra. When I was 13 and my mother first tried to strap one of those things on me I thought it felt horrible. By 15 all the girls at school where making fun of me so I decided to try again. I went and got fitted for a nice soft cotton wireless bra and it lasted about 3 hours. I couldn't stand it. Since then I have never worn a bra. I guess you might say I am small, 34B but I feel and look great. I am now 33 years old have two children and nursed both without ever wearing a bra. My husband and i agree, I do not sag at all. I do lift dumbells, 4lbs each for 15 minutes every morning. If people see my breasts, Oh Well, they are just like every other breast, they have a nipple on each end and they look GREAT.
Ladies, if you do not need a bra, take it off. You will be so much more comfortable and you'll never complain about your bra straps again.
My kinda girl...especially if nipples are long..are they??
Liz T

Marathon, FL

#489 Jun 26, 2008
Susan E wrote:
Susan,

I agree with you 100%. I am 29 yrs old, I am a 36A and I have never even tried on a bra and never will. They look so uncomfortable. Why would anyone with Average to small breasts want to wear one? I have one child, now 4 and I nursed her for 13 months and never wore a bra. I wear anything I want and I do not intentionally expose myself to anyone, if they see me I really don't care. If I am wearing a shear top I might wear a white cotton camisole, but never a bra. I think if 90% of girls out there would take their bra's off for a week or so they would never put them on again, the comfort is unbelieveable.

PS-If you have huge breasts you may want to continue to be uncomfortable and please keep your bra on.
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Gymguyflex 1,520,373
Guys what do you like wife gf to thongs or ... 2 min Bigdickab 4
Girls nude snapchat usernames (May '14) 2 min Daddy 188,286
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 2 min Hannah 259,117
Wife on skype 2 min David 17
Wives having sex in adult theaters (Jan '08) 2 min Tn_pervert 5,510
Bi or Gay guys in or around the tamworth, uk ar... (Feb '12) 3 min Dave 6,223
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 4 min marcocampostrini 363,787
Gay/bi k.k (Nov '15) 7 min Tradetrade01 159,105
More from around the web