nipples showing/braless
old hippie

Plainfield, IL

#449 Apr 30, 2008
I am a sucker fro erect nipples
longrider157

Alcoa, TN

#450 May 1, 2008
I was in florida a few weeks ago it was very warm out and was sitting watching people on rides, and this girl sits across from me white polo shirt and no bra could see her nipples perfectly. I sat there for awhile and enjoyed the view
Heather

Warren, OH

#451 May 1, 2008
longrider157 wrote:
I was in florida a few weeks ago it was very warm out and was sitting watching people on rides, and this girl sits across from me white polo shirt and no bra could see her nipples perfectly. I sat there for awhile and enjoyed the view
cool
anne

United States

#452 May 1, 2008
I have small boobs 32b's but i have large nipples. i like ti wear a white tee-shirt and no bra and let my nips show and whatch the guys stare

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#453 May 1, 2008
anne wrote:
I have small boobs 32b's but i have large nipples. i like ti wear a white tee-shirt and no bra and let my nips show and whatch the guys stare
Amazing i would star at you all day!
UK-guy

Derby, UK

#454 May 2, 2008
B-cup breasts are great! My wife has beautifully shaped b-cups and I love it when she goes bra-less. Firstly I am constantly turned on by her, but also whenever anyone sees and looks, I love that too. I don't mind guys looking!

Most men like to see what they weren't meant to see, like when women bend over and you can see down their tops. But seeing bra-less nipples through a t-shirt is so very hot, it should be made law!
luvit

Loganville, GA

#455 May 2, 2008
My wife likes for guys to look at her nipples when she is not wearing a bra. I have seen her pinch her nipples on occasion to make them poke out more under her top. Her breasts are not real big, but she has very large nipples.
Jen

Toronto, Canada

#456 May 3, 2008
I have a super low cut halter top that shows tons of cleavage. I turns me on when guys stare at my boobs making my nipples stick out from my shirt
crazytasty

AOL

#457 May 4, 2008
i love seeing a woman wearing a loose top, no bra and has huge inch long + nipples
DAVE

Ethiopia

#458 May 4, 2008
I think it is good
crazytasty

AOL

#459 May 4, 2008
Citiboy wrote:
<quoted text>Amazing i would star at you all day!
i'm from Minnetonka, MN can i see your huge nipples, Anne?
DAVE

Ethiopia

#460 May 4, 2008
So it is good
DAVE

Ethiopia

#461 May 4, 2008
Joanne Can talk to me more
apphsl13 atg yahoo dotcom

AOL

#462 May 18, 2008
Perky wrote:
Well I have large breast so I cant go with out a bra but i do love to show off my nipples. I normally wear a shear bra and nipple shields that show off my nipples threw my blouse!!! And I have been known to bend over when someone is looking and they see down my cleavage.
SEND ME PHOTOS OF YOUR NIPPLES AND AN EMAIL AND MAYBE I CAN GET YOUR PHOTO ION A POPULAR MAGAZINE>
My Apple
apphsl13 atg yahoo dotcom

AOL

#463 May 18, 2008
Send me photos of your large nipples and maybe i can them in a popular magazine.
Mr Apple
67 yr old Female

Philadelphia, PA

#464 May 20, 2008
I have been braless since 1977. I LOVE it. And YES the guys still look for my nipples through my shirts. I lol-------love it Kathy

“Prepare Yourself!!!”

Since: May 08

Atlanta, Ga.

#465 May 21, 2008
i just seen that older lady walk by with her nipples pointing out
Heather

Warren, OH

#466 May 22, 2008
ok
Von Brett

Doncaster, UK

#467 May 22, 2008
Wow there must be some seriously saggy tits around... =/

“I <3 KAZZZ!!! =]”

Since: May 08

do you know who I AM?!!

#468 May 22, 2008
i dont necessarily go for the braless thing but its so sexy if the girl has nice round pert ones without a bra thats hot
also i like bright bras through a tight white top lol
hot =]
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi k.k (Nov '15) 1 min Chubbybi94 153,663
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min rumba6969 1,501,578
Gay meet liverpool/merseyside (Feb '13) 1 min Dave 6,417
Gay London sex (Jul '13) 1 min luke 862
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 1 min Sam 354,391
How do men like their woman's pubic hair? (Apr '12) 1 min spunknik 36
wife rape 1 min Wimp 7
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 2 min Davos 249,628
Girls nude snapchat usernames (May '14) 21 min Boy 22 186,939
More from around the web