Guys have you had sex with older men?
Older truck driver

United States

#112 Jan 10, 2013
Guy wrote:
<quoted text> how old r u I'm 25
I'm always looking for a younger son to play with how old are u
Older truck driver

United States

#113 Jan 10, 2013
I was 10 when I had my first boy on boy with then my best friend! But it wasn't until I went to help my moms brother paint his house. Inside I was on the ladder the first day when he said I was a very good helper and he had called mom and asked her if I could stay for the week to finish so he didn't have to travel the 50 miles a day to pick me up. She agreed and that was the best week of my young life as he was a a hair dresser and very much gay . The first night I was in the guest room and I peed my bed and went into his room to tell him I was standing there butt necked and he ask if I wanted to shower off and took me into the bathroom turned on the shower and turned to me to help me into it when he turned to see my dick fully hard and bigger then even I had ever seen it !!! Ad said can I help you wash off. And I said oh please do! As he dropped his sleeping pants he. Was also hard as hell . He helped me into the tub stepped in it with me and stated soaping me up as he got to my dick I almost popped right then but he kissed me sliver and sucked me dry and keeper on sucking until I got hard again. We got out of the tub and he took me to his bed and said that he couldn't have me sleep in my own piss . And if I wanted we could share his king size bed. I said please and we got into bed he kissed and licked me all over again and again as he played with my to this point Virgin ass and he stated I was much too tight to put his big dick into me so if I wanted to fuck him he was ok with that! I said yes but first I wanted to play with his dick as he was uncut and I had never sucked one that big . I pushed back the covers and he was at least 8" and rock hard he said just do what felt good to me when he sucked me and I couldn't get but just the head and a little bit more in my mouth and as I sucked him I was hurling him at the same time! When he cam it was so much I couldn't swallow fast enough and it started spurting all over my face and him he shook and called my name as I licked him clean my dick was running precut like I've never had happen before . He said I'm ready for you and he lifted his legs up and held his knees up close to his. Chest a was so hard and ready to bust I plunged my dick hard into him and he said slow down boy. You will blow to fast that's when he clamped his ass around my dick and I knew this is we're I wanted to be forever . Indy say he was the best I ever had and we got together a lot for the next few years he always had something to fix or yard work ... Sadly he hung himself after a few years. He left me everything in. His will but all the older people figured it out and took it all his house and beauty shop car . As I was still underage but they can't take away the beauty full memory I have to this day ! And if your wondering yes he did finally got my cherry but he worked for it and I still remember how tender and thoughtful he was to make it a truly as painless as he could ! Older guys do rock and now I'm 52 years old and looking to pass my experience and tenderness I was shown on to someone new. I drive a truck and I'm all over the Midwest all the time my truck has a sleeper on it with tv ps3 ... If anyone is interested I have a lot of story's about him and I and my best friends growing up I have been blessed with a few boys when I was a young boy
Unforgiven

Doha, Qatar

#114 Jan 12, 2013
When I was16, I met an old man age above 50 , he introduced him self to me and next time when we met again on street he invited me to his villa ,, it was in the evening..
At his home we went to drawing room and there was plenty of sweet dishes on table , he offered me some ,, then we started to watch tv ,, we were sitting at close distance ,, after few minutes I found that his hand approached directly towards my ass and his finger touched my anus,, coz I was wearing silky trouser with no underwear beneath,,
I was shocked but didn't do any thing ,, he started to rub my anus a bit harder ,,, after about 1 min I pulled away his hand and wanted to come out of his home ,,, he said ok and said sorry and oferred me 75 $,, I accepted money and went back to home .. At same night I was bit excited and i mastrubated caz it was first time somebody touched my private parts ,,,
After few days I wanted to go back to him ,, coz I needed money for some reason also I wanted him to touch me again ,,,
When I went this time he was pretty forward and took my to his bathroom looked the door and asked me for anal sex.. He offered me 200 $ this time ,,, I accepted coz I was excited a lot ... He removed my pants and asked me to touch his penis ,,,, my penis was stone hard ,,, after I tubed his penis for some time it became semi erected ,, then he asked me to make doggy position for him ,,, he started to rub his penis in between my open buttocks,, but could not penetrate coz it wasn't fully erected ,,, after few minutes of rubbing in between my ass he ejaculated his load in my butts but all out ,,, I felt very warm and greasy ,,, then I mastrubated in front of him ,,,I washed my self and he gave me the amount ,,,
After that every second day I went to him ,, and he did same thing but he only paid 50 $ each time .. Then after few days came down to 20 $,, but I still went coz money wasn't big concern ,, coz I started to enjoy him .. After each time he ejaculated in my butts then he hold md and I madtrubate>>>continue d
Tyler

Albuquerque, NM

#118 Jan 15, 2013
Im 16 also. Looking for a older guy :) from New mexico.
not gay but want a dick

Woodbridge, VA

#119 Jan 17, 2013
i never had sex with a guy but would love to.
not gay but want a dick

Woodbridge, VA

#120 Jan 17, 2013
Older truck driver wrote:
I was 10 when I had my first boy on boy with then my best friend! But it wasn't until I went to help my moms brother paint his house. Inside I was on the ladder the first day when he said I was a very good helper and he had called mom and asked her if I could stay for the week to finish so he didn't have to travel the 50 miles a day to pick me up. She agreed and that was the best week of my young life as he was a a hair dresser and very much gay . The first night I was in the guest room and I peed my bed and went into his room to tell him I was standing there butt necked and he ask if I wanted to shower off and took me into the bathroom turned on the shower and turned to me to help me into it when he turned to see my dick fully hard and bigger then even I had ever seen it !!! Ad said can I help you wash off. And I said oh please do! As he dropped his sleeping pants he. Was also hard as hell . He helped me into the tub stepped in it with me and stated soaping me up as he got to my dick I almost popped right then but he kissed me sliver and sucked me dry and keeper on sucking until I got hard again. We got out of the tub and he took me to his bed and said that he couldn't have me sleep in my own piss . And if I wanted we could share his king size bed. I said please and we got into bed he kissed and licked me all over again and again as he played with my to this point Virgin ass and he stated I was much too tight to put his big dick into me so if I wanted to fuck him he was ok with that! I said yes but first I wanted to play with his dick as he was uncut and I had never sucked one that big . I pushed back the covers and he was at least 8" and rock hard he said just do what felt good to me when he sucked me and I couldn't get but just the head and a little bit more in my mouth and as I sucked him I was hurling him at the same time! When he cam it was so much I couldn't swallow fast enough and it started spurting all over my face and him he shook and called my name as I licked him clean my dick was running precut like I've never had happen before . He said I'm ready for you and he lifted his legs up and held his knees up close to his. Chest a was so hard and ready to bust I plunged my dick hard into him and he said slow down boy. You will blow to fast that's when he clamped his ass around my dick and I knew this is we're I wanted to be forever . Indy say he was the best I ever had and we got together a lot for the next few years he always had something to fix or yard work ... Sadly he hung himself after a few years. He left me everything in. His will but all the older people figured it out and took it all his house and beauty shop car . As I was still underage but they can't take away the beauty full memory I have to this day ! And if your wondering yes he did finally got my cherry but he worked for it and I still remember how tender and thoughtful he was to make it a truly as painless as he could ! Older guys do rock and now I'm 52 years old and looking to pass my experience and tenderness I was shown on to someone new. I drive a truck and I'm all over the Midwest all the time my truck has a sleeper on it with tv ps3 ... If anyone is interested I have a lot of story's about him and I and my best friends growing up I have been blessed with a few boys when I was a young boy
hiiii im 22 and would love to try a dick in me for da 1st time
Daniel

Tupelo, MS

#122 Jan 19, 2013
When i was about 15 i was failing mississippi studies so i had asked my teacher what i could do for extra credit and he told me there was nothing i could until he saw my boner he looks down at it leans back in his chair and starts rubbing his dick so i told are you sure theres nothing i can do and he told to me that he dropped his pencil and to pick it up so i did and he grabbed my ass so he pulls my pants down and starts rubbing my ass after about 5 minutes of that we sucked each other and tthen he told me to lay on the desk and pulls out a condom and
then he fucks me i knew it wasnt right but hoe could i stop after that we did it about 5 more times and i passed his class with a 96 average

“Petite twink, barely legal”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#123 Jan 19, 2013
Older guys are not in a big rush to hurry to the end. They're willing to invest some time cuddling, kissing, driving a boy crazy until he begs for it! I've always liked older guys for that reason. And because I love playing the "innocent little boy" that gets seduced (even when it's my idea, lol) and taken by an aggressive, hungry man!
eric

Covina, CA

#124 Jan 19, 2013
Tiny Timmie wrote:
Older guys are not in a big rush to hurry to the end. They're willing to invest some time cuddling, kissing, driving a boy crazy until he begs for it! I've always liked older guys for that reason. And because I love playing the "innocent little boy" that gets seduced (even when it's my idea, lol) and taken by an aggressive, hungry man!
Tiny Timmie, you are dead on about us older guys. I checked over your profile and some other posts of yours as well. A lot of insight and wisdom from someone your age. I'm impressed

“Petite twink, barely legal”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#125 Jan 19, 2013
eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Tiny Timmie, you are dead on about us older guys. I checked over your profile and some other posts of yours as well. A lot of insight and wisdom from someone your age. I'm impressed
Thanks!! Definitely prefer guys older. Guys my own age aren't into cuddling and kissing and "edging" (staying on the verge or orgasm) for as long as we can stand it. Older guys last longer and take their time, which just multiplies my pleasure as well as his.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#126 Jan 19, 2013
Tiny Timmie wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks!! Definitely prefer guys older. Guys my own age aren't into cuddling and kissing and "edging" (staying on the verge or orgasm) for as long as we can stand it. Older guys last longer and take their time, which just multiplies my pleasure as well as his.
I have had many of my relations with older men. You mention they know how to kiss, I agree. Some of the best true lip locks were with older men, really felt they had a passion in the whole experience.
KinkyDude

Minneapolis, MN

#127 Jan 19, 2013
Older truck driver wrote:
I was 10 when I had my first boy on boy with then my best friend! But it wasn't until I went to help my moms brother paint his house. Inside I was on the ladder the first day when he said I was a very good helper and he had called mom and asked her if I could stay for the week to finish so he didn't have to travel the 50 miles a day to pick me up. She agreed and that was the best week of my young life as he was a a hair dresser and very much gay . The first night I was in the guest room and I peed my bed and went into his room to tell him I was standing there butt necked and he ask if I wanted to shower off and took me into the bathroom turned on the shower and turned to me to help me into it when he turned to see my dick fully hard and bigger then even I had ever seen it !!! Ad said can I help you wash off. And I said oh please do! As he dropped his sleeping pants he. Was also hard as hell . He helped me into the tub stepped in it with me and stated soaping me up as he got to my dick I almost popped right then but he kissed me sliver and sucked me dry and keeper on sucking until I got hard again. We got out of the tub and he took me to his bed and said that he couldn't have me sleep in my own piss . And if I wanted we could share his king size bed. I said please and we got into bed he kissed and licked me all over again and again as he played with my to this point Virgin ass and he stated I was much too tight to put his big dick into me so if I wanted to fuck him he was ok with that! I said yes but first I wanted to play with his dick as he was uncut and I had never sucked one that big . I pushed back the covers and he was at least 8" and rock hard he said just do what felt good to me when he sucked me and I couldn't get but just the head and a little bit more in my mouth and as I sucked him I was hurling him at the same time! When he cam it was so much I couldn't swallow fast enough and it started spurting all over my face and him he shook and called my name as I licked him clean my dick was running precut like I've never had happen before . He said I'm ready for you and he lifted his legs up and held his knees up close to his. Chest a was so hard and ready to bust I plunged my dick hard into him and he said slow down boy. You will blow to fast that's when he clamped his ass around my dick and I knew this is we're I wanted to be forever . Indy say he was the best I ever had and we got together a lot for the next few years he always had something to fix or yard work ... Sadly he hung himself after a few years. He left me everything in. His will but all the older people figured it out and took it all his house and beauty shop car . As I was still underage but they can't take away the beauty full memory I have to this day ! And if your wondering yes he did finally got my cherry but he worked for it and I still remember how tender and thoughtful he was to make it a truly as painless as he could ! Older guys do rock and now I'm 52 years old and looking to pass my experience and tenderness I was shown on to someone new. I drive a truck and I'm all over the Midwest all the time my truck has a sleeper on it with tv ps3 ... If anyone is interested I have a lot of story's about him and I and my best friends growing up I have been blessed with a few boys when I was a young boy
I'm 15 from the Midwest. I'm a virgin but I'd like someone like you to change that. Maybe we could correspond or even " hook up".
jim

Gloucester, UK

#129 Jan 23, 2013
When I was 17 i had sex with my next door neighbour who was about 50 then i called him uncle but he was no relation i enjoyed it and then went with him regulary. I like the stories
16boy

Northampton, UK

#131 Jan 25, 2013
Older Bi Guy East Mids wrote:
Older guy looking for younger (16+) sub boys in the Leicester area UK for fun times ;-)
I'm 16 in uk...
fucky duck

Woodinville, WA

#133 Jan 26, 2013
I like to let 50-70 year old men take me on a really expensive date and pretend I am their grandson very straight acting, then we find a place and I let them butt f**k me or shave me or just wrestle naked and watch gay porn
older downlow men working an asshole is not to be missed

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#135 Jan 26, 2013
I just met another guy who was 55 past few days ago. Left amsile on both our faces.
At a freinds

Waterford, PA

#136 Jan 26, 2013
I when to a friends house. I found out he wasn't there. But his dad ask if I want to watch a soft porn. As we watch the porn he got nude. He told me if I want to I could. He was 56 and I was 24. I couldn't believe he got nude. But I was getting so honey seeing him. That I got nude so he could see me. I was also hoping he would try something. After a few minutes we were in bed. It stop after a few years because he move away.
PervdUP

San Diego, CA

#137 Jan 27, 2013
I had a guy over tonight that was 22 years older than me, couldn't turn down that 9 inch cock of his.
Callum

Alton, UK

#138 Jan 27, 2013
There was a time when i got a job interview wih
Nlly

Ashburn, VA

#140 Feb 11, 2013
Frank wrote:
(I am an older man and never got the chance as a youngster to have any kind of sex with a aman. I was 62 before I tasted my first coc*. I did npot know what I was missing, I am now 70 ans still looking to do my second cock, anyone reading this in Conway SC get at me and lets have some fun.
frank lt hav fun liv ur cntct am 27yrs f
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ladies; YOUR PRIMARY REASONS, Regarding ORAL 1 min rizque1101 25
anybody masturbating right now? (Nov '08) 1 min TheApexMan 120,966
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min thatguys993 1,437,308
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 1 min Bluesailboat25 216,148
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 1 min Need a top man 322,591
Any guy in Milton Keynes to meet and have sex (Jun '13) 1 min Frez 214
surat gay (Feb '15) 2 min ridham 6,657
Girls nude snapchat usernames (May '14) 3 min Jackjackjack-14 181,281
Gay/bi k.k 6 min Gabegrealish 134,471
More from around the web