Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2012

katnic wrote:
Took my wife shoppinto buy skin tight dresses. Sat opposite on the bench and a bloke came along with a girl and she went into next cubicle. She wanted a smaller size so got her 1 came back and bloke was satwhere I had been. My wife opened curtain to get dress and was totally naked! She gasped and quickly closed curtain. Bloke said so she could hear wow she is hot. A few more dresses got tried on and my Mrs did put on a bit of a show we saw her all,very hot would like to do it again
That's what I am talking about.:) How does your wife feel about it today? Is she interested in doing it again? Sounds like the memory of it for the both of you was inspirational for some great sex later that day.
Anonymous

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2012

Bruce48 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I am talking about.:) How does your wife feel about it today? Is she interested in doing it again? Sounds like the memory of it for the both of you was inspirational for some great sex later that day.
would love to do it again,maybe entice people in with her,mobile no will get pic all I can do

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2012

katnic wrote:
<quoted text> would love to do it again,maybe entice people in with her,mobile no will get pic all I can do
Good luck on doing it again. If you get pics or a vid, let us know if you post them.

On another line, is your wife maybe interested in flashing the world in any other ways now? It's interesting how one good experience can open the doors to lot of other options that were previously not on the menu. Maybe going braless in something more see-through, or going out sans knickers in a short skirt or a full dress on a windy day.
Anonymous

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2012

She has always done things like that. Got lots of pics to trade just don't know how

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2012

katnic wrote:
She has always done things like that. Got lots of pics to trade just don't know how
If you would simply like to share, you could create an account on xtube (it's free to do) and post your pics there. Then, let everyone know your username on xtube so we could search. If you would only rather share with someone who has some to share with you too, then you could create am alternate email account on some server and post that address here. I suspect you will get flooded with share requests.

I would never give out your regular email on here.
Anonymous

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2012

Bruce48 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you would simply like to share, you could create an account on xtube (it's free to do) and post your pics there. Then, let everyone know your username on xtube so we could search. If you would only rather share with someone who has some to share with you too, then you could create am alternate email account on some server and post that address here. I suspect you will get flooded with share requests.
I would never give out your regular email on here.
thank you, only want select people to see them, swop etc. Thanks
Leif

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

Judged:

I was trying on a pair of jeans and the previous customer using the change room just assumed it was vacant and threw the curtain open. My back was to the curtain and felt a draft. She apologized but seemed to enjoy the view of my blue undewer.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 47 of47
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

4834 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min wirralbi 337,412
genuine phone se x now with me (fem) 3 min nigel 14
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min james_smith8315 215,857
gay men in swindon 3 min horny now 83
Straight and was drunk ended up in bed with a g... 3 min Marty 6
Wife ki....k pic trade 3 min duroduro75 18
Skype usernames male or females put here (Jun '12) 4 min Sergiovari 3,830
dirty ki..k 4 min jxb9 141,821
Females that post nude snapchat stories 5 min hotty 2,922