changing / fitting room flashes

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#42 Feb 15, 2012
katnic wrote:
Took my wife shoppinto buy skin tight dresses. Sat opposite on the bench and a bloke came along with a girl and she went into next cubicle. She wanted a smaller size so got her 1 came back and bloke was satwhere I had been. My wife opened curtain to get dress and was totally naked! She gasped and quickly closed curtain. Bloke said so she could hear wow she is hot. A few more dresses got tried on and my Mrs did put on a bit of a show we saw her all,very hot would like to do it again
That's what I am talking about.:) How does your wife feel about it today? Is she interested in doing it again? Sounds like the memory of it for the both of you was inspirational for some great sex later that day.
Anonymous

UK

#43 Feb 15, 2012
Bruce48 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I am talking about.:) How does your wife feel about it today? Is she interested in doing it again? Sounds like the memory of it for the both of you was inspirational for some great sex later that day.
would love to do it again,maybe entice people in with her,mobile no will get pic all I can do

Location hidden

#44 Feb 15, 2012
katnic wrote:
<quoted text> would love to do it again,maybe entice people in with her,mobile no will get pic all I can do
Good luck on doing it again. If you get pics or a vid, let us know if you post them.

On another line, is your wife maybe interested in flashing the world in any other ways now? It's interesting how one good experience can open the doors to lot of other options that were previously not on the menu. Maybe going braless in something more see-through, or going out sans knickers in a short skirt or a full dress on a windy day.
Anonymous

UK

#45 Feb 15, 2012
She has always done things like that. Got lots of pics to trade just don't know how

Location hidden

#46 Feb 15, 2012
katnic wrote:
She has always done things like that. Got lots of pics to trade just don't know how
If you would simply like to share, you could create an account on xtube (it's free to do) and post your pics there. Then, let everyone know your username on xtube so we could search. If you would only rather share with someone who has some to share with you too, then you could create am alternate email account on some server and post that address here. I suspect you will get flooded with share requests.

I would never give out your regular email on here.
Anonymous

UK

#47 Feb 15, 2012
Bruce48 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you would simply like to share, you could create an account on xtube (it's free to do) and post your pics there. Then, let everyone know your username on xtube so we could search. If you would only rather share with someone who has some to share with you too, then you could create am alternate email account on some server and post that address here. I suspect you will get flooded with share requests.
I would never give out your regular email on here.
thank you, only want select people to see them, swop etc. Thanks
Leif

Toronto, Canada

#49 Jun 30, 2012
I was trying on a pair of jeans and the previous customer using the change room just assumed it was vacant and threw the curtain open. My back was to the curtain and felt a draft. She apologized but seemed to enjoy the view of my blue undewer.
tammy

Vacherie, LA

#51 Nov 24, 2014
i had little kids open the curtians plenty of times while trying on clothes . and i remember once while trying on a dress since my booobs are not real big i just gi braless almost all the time and with my shirt off and my shorts hitting the floor with just a thong on some kid pulled the curtian open and just stood there and looked and called his sister over to see and they didnt want to leave so i just turned around then they started to laugh till i got the dress on then they left . or i thought they but they came back to look again. by then i didnt care till i saw that other people out there could see in as well. now i dont pick the first room anymore. yeah happens now and then.
Join Free
Stay at home mom

Colgate, WI

#52 Jan 28, 2015
So something similar happened to me today. Not sure if I should tell my hubby. I was in a dressing room at the mall and noticed the person in the dressing room next to me had a camera in their bag that was under the shared wall. I didn't notice until I was almost done. The bag was there when I went into the dressing room but I didn't notice the camera until I was almost done. Has this happened to anyone else?
tellertell

Garland, TX

#53 Jan 28, 2015
Stay at home mom wrote:
So something similar happened to me today. Not sure if I should tell my hubby. I was in a dressing room at the mall and noticed the person in the dressing room next to me had a camera in their bag that was under the shared wall. I didn't notice until I was almost done. The bag was there when I went into the dressing room but I didn't notice the camera until I was almost done. Has this happened to anyone else?
It is common. You are probably on the Internet by now. Where you top less or just in underwear?
Stay at home mom

Colgate, WI

#54 Jan 28, 2015
tellertell wrote:
<quoted text>
It is common. You are probably on the Internet by now. Where you top less or just in underwear?
Oh I hope not. Will they blur my face? I was trying on a few dresses and different shirts. I didn't wear panties since I was wearing black leggings but I took them off when I was trying different things on. I didn't take off my bra though. Should I say anything to my husband.
tellertell

Garland, TX

#55 Jan 28, 2015
Stay at home mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I hope not. Will they blur my face? I was trying on a few dresses and different shirts. I didn't wear panties since I was wearing black leggings but I took them off when I was trying different things on. I didn't take off my bra though. Should I say anything to my husband.
I would not say anything to him. I doubt you guys will ever see it. They will most likely not blur your face, that's part of the thrill. Ki..keep me- str8d1ck we can talk more. Or skype- tellertell
Stay at home mom

Colgate, WI

#56 Jan 28, 2015
tellertell wrote:
<quoted text>
I would not say anything to him. I doubt you guys will ever see it. They will most likely not blur your face, that's part of the thrill. Ki..keep me- str8d1ck we can talk more. Or skype- tellertell
I'm 28 years old. They want to see me nude? I always thought they wanted younger girls. Don't get me wrong I'm in good shape I go to the gym 4 days a week. Wish I would have changed quicker now. I was turned on by knowing someone was watching and took my time. Never thought they would put it online.
tellertell

Garland, TX

#57 Jan 28, 2015
Stay at home mom wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm 28 years old. They want to see me nude? I always thought they wanted younger girls. Don't get me wrong I'm in good shape I go to the gym 4 days a week. Wish I would have changed quicker now. I was turned on by knowing someone was watching and took my time. Never thought they would put it online.
Of you look that good then yes some one would want you. Of you like the idea of a stranger watching, I'd love to see you. Skype- tellertell k. ik- str8d1ck
dstyle

London, UK

#58 Jan 28, 2015
Stay at home mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Skype me daniel.cook
Stay at home mom

Colgate, WI

#59 Jan 28, 2015
tellertell wrote:
<quoted text>
Of you look that good then yes some one would want you. Of you like the idea of a stranger watching, I'd love to see you. Skype- tellertell k. ik- str8d1ck
I don't want to use any messages. Do you think my gym has cameras in te locker room. I walks go nude to the shower and back. My gym is a small only one location and its in a strip mall.
tellertell

Garland, TX

#61 Jan 28, 2015
Stay at home mom wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't want to use any messages. Do you think my gym has cameras in te locker room. I walks go nude to the shower and back. My gym is a small only one location and its in a strip mall.
You sound gorgeous. Can you tell me what you look like?
Stay at home mom

Colgate, WI

#62 Jan 28, 2015
tellertell wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound gorgeous. Can you tell me what you look like?
Thank you. Sure I'm 5'6" 140 lbs size 5 waist 34 b thin brown hair green eyes. I'm starting to think I can't go out without panties anymore. I don't want to have other videoing me.

Since: Jan 14

Muskogee, OK

#63 Jan 28, 2015
Stay at home mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey text me at 4192039684 I may be able to help u
Stay at home mom

Palatine, IL

#64 Feb 7, 2015
thekid21 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey text me at 4192039684 I may be able to help u
I told my hubby about this he said it was ok. He said he didn't mind when we were out and I was drunk and flashed a group of guys at the bar when I bend over in a short dress. He said its hot knowing others are thinking about me and wishing they could have me.

Yesterday I spend about 6 hours at the mall and finally got a guy with a bag in the dressing room next to me. I acted like I didn't see the camera but put on a great show. I even opened the door nude and asked the guy working to get me another size. He was shocked to see me nude.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
car meet 2 min zed0 1
Any girls want to get pregnant? (Jul '11) 2 min InvernessUK 6,566
Gay-Bi skype fun 2 min Zack23211 22,010
bhilai durg gay meet sex 2 min rajesh 812
What penis size do women really prefer? (Jun '09) 2 min Alloverdaplace2 3,587
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min demelbj 915,188
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min Anonymous 447,417
Dirty ki...k 3 min Anon 179,701
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 7 min aubreynaughty 125,148
More from around the web