Wife wants me to watch her get f.@cked

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

Astoria

Cyprus

#1 Aug 15, 2011
We are married for 10 years. We agreed to have a threesome with another female.discovered wife is a natural bi. We all loved our meeting and sex. Now she wants to swing with another couple and she admited that she wants to do it because i have to experience what she was experiencing all these time. Her having a cock and me watching helpless. She admited it as egoistic reason. Please advice. Does she love me or not?
Justaskin

United States

#3 Aug 15, 2011
At least she wants you there. Also she wants another couple so you still have another female to play with. So why not let her? Didn't you get to do the other female in the previous threesome? Only fair that she should get some new d1ck.
Whiteburg

Cyprus

#4 Aug 15, 2011
Thx for the first replies. Please keep them coming. In the 3some i was only doing the other woman. Now she want me to see, feel,experience how she felt when she saw me doing her.( she agreed to that from the first day i will only do the other girl). Both my wife and the girl are bi.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who has the best breasts you seen 6 min Bicboi24 3
2 Females on Skype 6 min celliot 16
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 6 min Muscle bi guy here 404,226
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 6 min andysmith1010 527,510
Snap chat me boys (Dec '12) 6 min Lori 1,333
sext with my gf 7 min Smpdm 10
Bra size and age? 7 min therazor76 4,100
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 8 min Ujmikll 243,726
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 8 min Bitrader 56,579
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 9 min hey hot boys 587,199